KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior(Character,Bios)

Shadow Warrior(Character,Bios)
Started by: dragon47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so your with character Demon on the bad side and im sorry everyone the controler of this rp is being gay ill get him back on ill kick his but and force him on

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 03:10 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

dude hyriku is not a girl

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 07:52 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

oops my b i meant to write boy ill go edit it. i dont know why i said girl? but yea hes bad but im going to portray him as sort of a spy. get into their group get them to trust him. but hes being forced because of his captive grandson

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 07:55 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so your on the same side as me so does that mean my Character and your character know each other either way it won't change how I attack them if you are infiltrating there group my character will fight you regularly so not to draw suspense

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 01:14 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

make sense, my character will know yours and well meet in secret, BUT my character will have some sort of grudge against you.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 01:30 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

no prob cause i defect anyway

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 01:56 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

dudes big mistake here my internet is being retarded so im going have to post on monday

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:45 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

see i told you all I'd get him on

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 08:17 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i wonder if more people will come to this RP

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 11:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

um he he misano's dead

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

your point my character flirts with cute girls thats how he is so sue me

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 01:37 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ok some of you are all wondering why i autoed well technally we were way behind the story which some of you may think its a stupid reason but yea it was out of desperation and yea thats why i autoed it wont happen again and if i dont post dont worry about that either im just piled up with school work just like some of you who probably goes to school or collage so yea sorry

Hitosu-Kun >.<

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 04:58 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Shi-Wan Kitimoso
Warrior type: Technical
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Raven
Shadow's Name: Hinato the Wise
Weapon,Gadgets: Twin Black Short-Swords
3 Special Attacks:
Flight
Shadow Sneak: Shi-Wan blends into the shadows, appears behind his enemy, and stabs him.
Improvising: Shi-Wan can use anything as a weapon, from a stick on the ground, to his opponents weapon (if he drops it)
Bio: Shi-Wan discovered his Shadow early, and with his wisdom and versatility, became an assassin. He drifts around the country, but will soon be discovered.
Appearance: Tall and brooding, doesn't say much, but is constantly thinking. He wears a custom made grey-black camo cloak that breaks up his outline, making him able to blend into shadows.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 21st, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 10:29 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

dude what side is he on good or evil

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 10:18 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Idk

Which side do you think?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 11:15 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

By the bio and profession I'd say either neutral or evil.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 11:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I'm feeling neutral.

I, myself am more of an opportunist, so i'll make Shi-Wan the same.
Maybe working sometimes with one side, sometimes with the other.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 11:59 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Who has to give me permission to join?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 12:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The Hitosu guy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 12:19 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

OK, ill wait until he gives the thumbs up

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 12:23 AM