KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto RP ( signup )

Naruto RP ( signup )
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Don't think that what I say is a lie i don't like to lie to people but u could do a lot better but I'm serious about how long my pics took me to draw I kept messing up but i wouldn't give up till i had him exactly how i wanted him drawing is hard that's why u got to keep trying

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:07 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1
Don't think that what I say is a lie i don't like to lie to people but u could do a lot better but I'm serious about how long my pics took me to draw I kept messing up but i wouldn't give up till i had him exactly how i wanted him drawing is hard that's why u got to keep trying

Well I did think that way. I don't know about me doing alot better because I have never been that good at trying to think of what a character looks like. I am better at looking at a picture and then draw it, without tracing it. They are alot better. Well I drew him to ways, one was that picture, and the other was pretty much the same picture, but he had more muscle, and was alittle shorter. Thanks for at least saying that, but I probably won't be able to put another picture on here because I bought a camera to put the picture on here, and it sucks. I probably will return it. I was just able to put this one picture on here. But if I make a better picture of Branashi, I will let you know.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:16 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

That's cool i don't have a good idea of what the character would look like when i draw i just draw something and I end up coming up with something with all the lines and scetches

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:25 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

That's cool i don't have a good idea of what the character would look like when i draw i just draw something and I end up coming up with something with all the lines and scetches

Well you are better than me ok. Compared to you, I suck, I will say it myself. The only main thoughts I had for Branashi was a flame robe, and spiky blonde hair. I probably should try to draw him again, and make him better.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:41 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

This is the newest appearance for Branashi. It includes his sword, Kensoku, and the look of his Mangekyo Sharingan. I tried to improve it the best I could, but this is it:

Attachment: wil1.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:13 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Oh i forgot to put that because Demon is a soul reaper along with being a ninja this is his Shikai and Bankai Oh and did I say Demon is stuck between a Soul reaper and human form so he stays how he is

His zanpaktou Hi oni (fire Demon)
(please log in to view the image)

His shikai it is activated when he say's burn my path Hi oni it has the power to burn any part of the body its blade hits from the inside and it can send out a fire dragon it looks as if there is flame on the blade but if u touch the flames it will not hurt you if it trusts you but if it dose not trust you it will burn on the inside

His bankai is activated when he says Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni (Great Devil fire Demon) a Dragon of outstanding power comes out and it looks like it ate the handle and the arm of Demon and his sword and it has the same powers a hyurimaru but its powers deal with fire i will show you hyurimaru

this is Demons bankai(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Regelion1 on Dec 17th, 2008 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 02:54 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Oh i forgot to put that because Demon is a soul reaper along with being a ninja this is his Shikai and Bankai Oh and did I say Demon is stuck between a Soul reaper and human form so he stays how he is

His zanpaktou Hi oni (fire Demon)

His shikai it is activated when he say's burn my path Hi oni it has the power to burn any part of the body its blade hits from the inside and it can send out a fire dragon it looks as if there is flame on the blade but if u touch the flames it will not hurt you if it trusts you but if it dose not trust you it will burn on the inside

His bankai is activated when he says Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni (Great Devil fire Demon) a Dragon of outstanding power comes out and it looks like it ate the handle and the arm of Demon and his sword and it has the same powers a hyurimaru but its powers deal with fire i will show you hyurimaru

this is Demons bankai(please log in to view the image)

Sweet.

Oh, forgot something for Branashi. I had it but forgot to add it:

Branashi has the ability to send a chakra wave out from his sword, which can cut through anything, and can extend up to 3-6 miles long. He can also call lightning storms, tornado's, and hurricane's at will.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:52 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

That's cool he can create storms

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 04:38 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Yeah

I like the look of the bankai. It's tight.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:37 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I wanted it to look like Toshiro's Bankai but a fire version

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:07 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Well it is really cool.

So when will the roleplaying start?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 09:59 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i think its already starting but truthfully i think we are waiting for lilk82394

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:48 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Well, for all we know lilk82394 might not be back for a bit, so do you want to start a little practice fight between Branashi and one of your characters, just to get it started?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:22 AM
Striding Cloud

Name:
Kurei Momochi

Village of Origin:
Mizu no Kuni

Affiliated with:
Hi no Kuni

Rank (last known):
Tokubetsu Jonin

Status (current):
The Village Hidden In The Leaves aka Konoha.

Current Health:
Kurei is at the Homeostasis of his Teenage years. And is Adolescence and more then ready to move on to Adult hood.

Current Team:
Anyone.

Previous Team(s):
Haku, Zabuza

Personality:
Cold, Seems very heartless, but is very friendly to anyone he trusts or has known for a long time.

Appearance:
Him with his Ninja gear on: (please log in to view the image)

Him with out his Ninja gear: (please log in to view the image)

History:
Whenever Kurei was a child he idolized his older brother Zabuza, who was at that time, the leader of the Hidden Mist Village's ANBU assasination squad. Whenever his brother was exiled for attempting to assasinate the Mizukage he was crushed. His families assets were seized and he became a beggar. A friend of his father's was able to get him into the ninja academy where he excelled. However, his teacher's hated him because of his brother and failed him three times in a row. He was finally able to pass because he defeated most of the genin in the village. His jonin trainer hated him even more than the Academy teachers had and tried to get him killed by sending him on a mission to assasinate Kakashi Hatake, his brother's last opponent. This is when he met Neji Hyuga, Kazuki Xyno, and Farah. He would have perished fighting all four Leaf ninja but his brother and Haku, who had actually survived the encounter with Kakashi, intervened. Kurei has had a desire for a rematch with Kazuki ever since then. (Kurei has alot of chakra and his brother has taught him Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Clone Jutsu, and Giant Vortex jutsu, which he rarely uses because it's chakra requirement is so much that it could kill him. He has alos invented his own jutsu know as the Water Trap Jutsu and another Jutsu he made up. He only uses it in dire situations.) He also has the Sanbi - Turtle-like creature.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:32 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Cool, although the ninja gear looks like SubZero. I think the look without the ninja gear would have been better if he fought in that, IMO.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:55 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yeah i agree hes cool but i feel he wouldn't be a match for the legendary sannin's Demon Kurisaki or Gaku Hitsugaya and Gaku has a jutsu that he made up that is a trap and is extremely hard to get out of Demon also has some jutsu's he made up as well

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 11:14 PM
Striding Cloud

Who's no match?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:04 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Kurei Momochi because my characters are legendary sannin Demon has a bloodline trait called Rajugan its the eye of his clan and as he fights he slowly drains the enemy's chakra and Gaku has long range and short range attacks so he will waste your chakra by having you waste it all on his attacks and defense

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:19 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I agree with you Demonking1. Kurei Momochi looks cool, but Gaku and Demon would probably crush him. As for Branashi, he has too many lightning bombs, and with Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, Branashi would destroy Kurei. And if Kurei turns into Sanbi, Branashi Amaterasu's Sanbi. Kurei seems to be at a low jounin level to me, while Branashi, Demon, and Gaku are probably all at high jounin levels, if not hokage level.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(mind if I'm Kazekage of Sunagakure?)
Name: Rosuto
Favorite Jutsu: none
Special Jutsus: Sand Coffin
Special move: controls sand
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: Being the distant ancestor of Gaara, the fifth KazeKage of Sunagakure, He decided to follow in Gaara's footsteps. Instead of loving no one but himself, Rosuto has stronge feeling for all of his friends. His name, meaning Lost, Comes form the fact that he is yet to find the love that his mother wishes for him to have. He is very skilled with sand and also is a healing ninja as well.
Apperance: (pic)
Weapon: sand

Attachment: rosuto.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:56 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote