KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto RP ( signup )

Naruto RP ( signup )
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(forgot one...)
Name: Hitoribocchi (Hitori for short)
Favorite Jutsu: none
Special Jutsus: Chidori
Special move: Sharingaan
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: At the age of three Hitori became close friends with Rosuto of the sand village. when he was five he never got to see his Rosuto agian. he lives in the leaf village like his ancestor, Sasuke, did. Hitori knows of his feelings for Rosuto and is determined not to lose him. He promised himself to protect Rosuto no matter what.
Apperance: (pic)
Weapon: Katana, kunai.

Attachment: hitori.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:10 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to join but I see this is mostly created characters.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:49 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Cool characters Ayáme.

Just create a character then JacopeX. It isn't that hard, and it doesn't take that long.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 08:36 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

thanks deidara btw my name shall be Kazekage Gaara soon enough xP

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 05:23 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Cool Ayáme

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 09:15 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i wonder where lilk82394

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:33 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Demonking1, let's just start a little story without him. A practice fight between one of your guys, and my guy, or something.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 02:27 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

if you guys do may i use my characters as judges? or just watch the match? i havent been on killermovies in a long time so all the RPs i was in are gone... i'd really love to RP now even if it is only temperary =D btw Deidara, nice sig and avi im a seph fan myself. on my old account i had a sig and avi of sephy as a jedi xD

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 07:02 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ayáme Tetskomi
if you guys do may i use my characters as judges? or just watch the match? i havent been on killermovies in a long time so all the RPs i was in are gone... i'd really love to RP now even if it is only temperary =D btw Deidara, nice sig and avi im a seph fan myself. on my old account i had a sig and avi of sephy as a jedi xD

Alright, if you want to start rp right now, then I thought of something then. Branashi vs Hitoribocchi in a 1 on 1. Thanks, I got a new sig though that's even better.

SEPHIROTH, #1

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 11:27 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Cool characters Ayáme.

Just create a character then JacopeX. It isn't that hard, and it doesn't take that long.
But that's the thing I do not want to play a created character but a real one.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 07:08 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Damn gotta love that Naruto Yaoi. Gets me every single time. Sorry but your sig forced me to post that.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 07:50 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by JacopeX
But that's the thing I do not want to play a created character but a real one.

Well this is 100 years after Naruto was alive, so you need to make one up, or I can make one up for you.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Damn gotta love that Naruto Yaoi. Gets me every single time. Sorry but your sig forced me to post that.

That sig is trippy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 03:10 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

dude this is peeing me off a little the host needs to come got damn

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 08:18 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

I am a big supporter of GaaSasu!!! woot!!!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 08:22 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Yeah, where the heck is lilk82394?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 11:16 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

It's simple no god modding that means no making your character invincible like if he get his head chopped off you can't make it so he can put it back on with no scratch and like you can't dodged everything you have to get hit a few time's you can't take control of another persons character and you can't kill off another players character unless the owner of the character and the host say you can and for the attacks you must explain them in detail like for Katon Ryuuka no jutsu (fire dragon jutsu) you could be like ill use my character as an example Demon moved back dodging the slash of the sword but was nicked by the blade on his chest he then did a few had signs and said Katon Ryuuka no-jutsu putting his hands in front of his mouth blowing as a huge flame came out and taking the form of a dragon rushed toward the enemy hitting the him burning his body and your opponents come back could be Branashi seen the fire dragon coming towards him and did a quick hand sign right before the dragon hit and said Suiryūdan no Jutsu (water dragon jutsu) as he quickly put his hands to his mouth blowing as huge water dragon came out and blocked the fire dragon casing it to make stem covering the field see like that

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 01:22 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Alright, now what I want to know is the part where you said:

"dragon rushed toward the enemy hitting the him burning his body"

and then I would say

"Branashi seen the fire dragon coming towards him and did a quick hand sign right before the dragon hit and said Suiryűdan no Jutsu (water dragon jutsu) as he quickly put his hands to his mouth blowing as huge water dragon came out and blocked the fire dragon casing it to make stem covering the field see like that"

Because you said the fire dragon hit him, that doesn't really mean you hit him, although it could hit him, I could still sometimes stop it?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I am a big supporter of GaaSasu!!! woot!!!!

And I support you!

Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Well this is 100 years after Naruto was alive, so you need to make one up, or I can make one up for you.

That sig is trippy.

That sig is awesome!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 05:09 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That sig is awesome!

That sig is CREEPY! Sasuke and Gaara making out, CREEPY!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 05:49 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

SasuSaku > SasuGaara

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 09:38 PM