KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto RP ( signup )

Naruto RP ( signup )
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

u can repost a different one

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 01:41 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Dile Skelter
Favorite Jutsu: Summoned Dead ( lasts until half chakra is gone )
Special Jutsus: Held Down ( long arms from under the ground hold opponent by the legs in place)
Special move: Dark Travel ( Dile has a few seconds to travel under the ground to a safe spot. Or to attack opponent)
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Story: Dile was only raised by his mom and uncle after his dad was killed in a inncodent between him and a very powerful theif named Saku. Diles uncle tought him how to summon the dead. Took dedication, power, and of course a necklace with a stone that shines black around his neck. Years later his mom married his uncle, Dile didnt like the idea. One day during the rain he visited his fathers grave and tried to summon him for answers. He failed. He then returned home to find his uncle and mom dead. A man who was no doubt Saku winked at Dile and jumped of the roof of his house into the dark. 8 years later he is better than ever.

Personality: Very fun person to hang around. Loves to laugh and tell jokes when the time is right. He also has a weakness for beautiful women

Weapon: Short Black Katana (he had it special made)

(( his jutsu attacks are very limited so its fair. And if anyone has a problem with the dead summoning thing let me know. Cause in Naruto there was a group that summoned them so i thought it would cool for my character to have that power))

Attachment: b3.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 10th, 2009 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 02:33 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Awesome

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 04:45 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

yay ! ^^

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:25 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I want to see Dile in battle now.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:15 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

:O o rly ?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:17 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Yeah, but not with Branashi.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:39 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Cool character you could have been more creative with the moves

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:10 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

He probably has more moves, well, I hope he does.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:36 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

me too

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:09 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

From what he says about him, he could be pretty cool

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:48 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Also on another note whats that about you left my guy Demon ready to spar and tight that sucks

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 06:16 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Branashi left because he could tell there was a mission that he needed to get to. But chill, the guy Branashi and Dile are going to face can summon the living to his location to fight with him. So I was going to summon Demon to the location to fight Branashi, if that's ok with you.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 03:22 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon but why would Demon side with the akatsuki and attack Branashi

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:46 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

How do you think Oro controlled the 1st and 2nd hokage?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 10:47 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

but they were dead and he used a forbidden jutsu plus if Demon was teleported over there you guys would probably die Demon has a bloodline trait too and he has a Demon inside him like Naruto has/had

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:59 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1
but they were dead and he used a forbidden jutsu plus if Demon was teleported over there you guys would probably die Demon has a bloodline trait too and he has a Demon inside him like Naruto has/had

This is supposed to be 100 years after the Naruto saga and new jutsu's have been adapted. You are also forgetting that Branashi hasn't even transformed 100%. You saw a skidmark of his full powers.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:13 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Name: Shawn McKell
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style
Special Jutsus: Lightning Charge, Electric Barreal, Shocking Cover
Special move: His own Style of Chidori
Race: Human
Alignment: good
Story: Grew up in a standard village. After being left alone by his departing parents he spent his time wondering around the world to find a place to fit in.
Apperance: Wears standard ninja gear over.
Weapon: Multiple Kuranais.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 06:43 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

i know that and you didn't even spar with Demon plus Gaku went easy not trying to kill branashi because he over dose it a lot still if something like that would happen i don't think it would pan out right

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:43 AM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1
i know that and you didn't even spar with Demon plus Gaku went easy not trying to kill branashi because he over dose it a lot still if something like that would happen i don't think it would pan out right

Well I guess then if you don't want this guy to summon Demon then you will have to suck it up like a man and stop complaining about it then. And if you forgot, Gaku only fought a 35% clone.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:23 PM