KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance walked up beside Rek holding his rifle against his chest. "F*uck that was some hectic shit!"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 11:09 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Lance walked up beside Rek holding his rifle against his chest. "F*uck that was some hectic shit!"

Lt.Fisk Shouted over the com-link at Lance "Sgt. Get in to formation! We are in battle alert Numbnutts, not at a F*ckn day spa" Fisk said irritated at The Sgt.s lackadaisical attitude to the situation. "You mind being a Marine and taking your position, Secureing the perimeter?"

Fisk thought to himself
*Jesus this guy is going to get someone killed*

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 13th, 2008 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:25 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat slipped onto possition, keeping an eye on the area around them through her scope. "What do you think happened to squad 3?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:28 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood and scanned the sky towards the crash. A puff of green smoke started to raise, and climb into the sky. "Delta 02, smoke is in the air, I repeat. I smoke is in the air. Moving to target position." Jacob started to sprint towards the crash sight.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 05:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Arriving on the crest of the ridge just north , half a kilo from the crash sight, Lt. Fisk ordered "Get Low, don't leave a silhouette, circle formation." Fisk continued with concern "You see anything move, identify before you open fire. I repeat Hold your fire until I give the order." Fisk said, not wanting to Kill a possible Marine Scientist or a benign life form.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 05:57 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven stood at the ready awaiting orders a bit nervous after what happened but still kept his cool.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:27 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek ignored the commotion and the order to encircle, knowing he the best was to find out if it was a trap was to spring the trap. He began walking casually towards the plume of smoke. He seemed like he was on a nature walk through a forest all relaxed a calm, but his scanners and he himself knew otherwise as he listened to the scanner. He neared the crash site and could see in his telescopics that whatever the dropship had once been, it wasn't going to be it anymore. "Just like Zegima Beach." He told himself quietly as he rembered the conflict with the bugs on planet P. "Show me your plans." His scanners detected nothing, but in the crisp nigh air, with the storm pattern nearing they would soon be totally useless for anything but general Friend Foe identification. "Fisk, move the men forward but get them to watch their rears. I'm fine."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Dec 13th, 2008 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:55 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob's HUD indicated that Rek was coming up on the crashed Drop Ship from the opposite side that he was. Opening a private channel, he spoke quickly. "Rek, we need to do sweep both sides and meet in the middle." The Silhouette of a man appeared among the wreckage.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 07:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash had jumped out of the dropship, scanning the area with his Rifle. He saw Griggs run off to get in position and followed. He hunkered down near her looking around and responded to her question=

Beats the hell out of me. But this place has got to be hostile. what else but an attack could of taken out Delta 03? I dout technical issues were a problem.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:28 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily had jumped in a drop pod along with the Captain and was now standing beside him in her heavy armor. Her Rifle pointed behind them to watch their six. Sir. What do you think happened? ~

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:44 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"As far as I can tell.. something must have hit the engine.." Jacob nodded to Lily and started to advance more slowly, knowing he had another soldier with him.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:51 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily advanced with Jacob, frequently turning around to look behind them to make sure the area was secure. The question is, What hit it? Lily turned towards Jacob and then quickly turned her rifle to the left. She stood still for a moment, her weapon trained to the left and then finally moved. Must of been my imagination.... she muttered to herself.~

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:35 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven examnied a bit....

"Sir come look at this theres energy scarring on the hull near the engine, we were deliberatly brought down.''

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:47 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Yes, sir." Rek moverd off to one side, inspecting the crashsite.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lt.Fisk stood up. "Well Sgt. Williams i guess we are tail end Charlie. I don't know bout you but I'm not comfortable being left out to hang in the wind like chum. Apparently perimeter security is unnecessary. Might as-well head toward the rest of the team. Take point Ill cover your six"

Fisk thought to himself
*I miss Kilo Squad. The men where much more disciplined on the "WAR EAGLE"*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:56 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I don't want to beak your stride, but sometimes just moving on the story is the best thing Lycanthrope, certainly millitary accuracy is appreciated, but don't take it too far, we have to keep all those involved, interested and not make every situaion a damned excercise... I has to be fun also. The only examply of what we don't want is the JARHEAD film. Some elements yah but don't go overboard on every situation.)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 10:55 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob went to one knee, shouldering his weapon and doing a second scan. Seeing no movement, but catching the silhouette of Ben. He didn't move or speak, but waited.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 11:25 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance ducked down and sprinted for cover, heading for the rest of the team. He skidded to the ground behind cover, turning to Lt.fisk with his rifle at the ready. "Aight move, i got you covered." He said into his comm. Lance poked his head out of cover, aiming his rifle into the open.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 11:30 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lt.Fisk , being covered by Gunny Williams ,ran to get to the team. He got there , with heavy breath, dropped to prone position and surveyed the surroundings.

"What did you find Capt" he said, anxiously over the comm., wanting to know of any survivors.

((Sorry JediReaper, I am a Jarhead .Its hard to break away from my experience when it comes to RPing a Marine unit. I will stand down))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:33 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven scanned the area with his HUD. Also with his rifle seeing nothing but dust.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 01:47 AM