KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E13 - Dual

S03E13 - Dual
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Knox was such a vagina

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:15 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Knox so fcked up that Super Soldier!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:55 PM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor

Oh yeah I forgot about that! THAT was pretty cool.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I liked it....

Hiro still pissed me off and about time Clair grew up.

Bennet still kicks ass!!! hes so clever(how he got out of the cell)

Maybe Nathan is going to make giant robots to hunt down the super powered people?. evil face laughing
With Bryan Fuller coming back to the series (who has lamented that the show "has become too dense and fell into certain sci-fi trappings"), I hope not stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 07:10 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Oh yeah, I forgot Loeb got fired so no giant robots after all.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 07:22 PM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

That's why he was my fav. character after Peter and Sylar. wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 08:57 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
Knox was such a vagina

By that, do you mean "something I am completely unfamiliar with?"

On a serious note, HRG is suffering from Peter Petrelli-syndrome. Walking into the cell was a completely retarded move. Personally, I'd have shut the door and questioned her about her physical state through the glass. Take no chances with Sylar.

Likewise, Sylar is also suffering from Peter Petrelli-syndrome. The whole cat-and-mouse shit with HRG has been going on since season one. HRG hunts Sylar, Sylar hunts HRG, rinse and repeat. At the end of the eclipse, Sylar threw Bennet against the wall and went to rip off his head.

Why is he suddenly toying with him again? I mean, I'm all for HRG living, but come on. No reason to be stupid.

And finally, Nathan is an idiot. The Petrelli family is just full of hapless 'tards.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:13 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I really enjoyed this episode, and the next volume looks like it has great potential: The threat is immediate and quickly identifiable (government wants to kidnap people with abilities) sets up a solid foundation quickly because of that, even if it is rather generic.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I really enjoyed this episode, and the next volume looks like it has great potential: The threat is immediate and quickly identifiable (government wants to kidnap people with abilities) sets up a solid foundation quickly because of that, even if it is rather generic.

You didn't mention the presence of Zeljko Ivanec. This is inexcusable.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:49 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Gideon
You didn't mention the presence of Zeljko Ivanec. This is inexcusable.

Oh shit, you're right, I totally forgot about him. I saw him in the previews thing at the end of the episode and near shit my pants, that guy is always a great villain.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit, you're right, I totally forgot about him. I saw him in the previews thing at the end of the episode and near shit my pants, that guy is always a great villain.

Amen.

His best performance was as Ray Fiske in "Damages." He deserved that Emmy.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:09 PM
The Nuul
Kramer

I saw Micheal Dorn in the credits, Thats Worf but where was he in the show?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_(Heroes)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:33 PM
BackFire

Amen.

His best performance was as Ray Fiske in "Damages." He deserved that Emmy.

He was great in Oz as the slimy politician.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:34 PM
Blue_Hefner

I saw Micheal Dorn in the credits, Thats Worf but where was he in the show?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_(Heroes)

The President stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:42 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was great in Oz as the slimy politician.

Never watched that show. Ironically, I thought it had something to do with L. Frank Baum's story.

Fiske was a tortured Southern lawyer in "Damages" that put him against Glenn Close. The accent was kind've cheesy, though, but everything else was sublime.

He does tend to play slimy roles.

Antimonitor, Dorn played the president speaking to Nathan at the end.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:42 PM
BackFire

You should watch it, Oz is amazing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:32 AM
Quincy
Debaser

By that, do you mean "something I am completely unfamiliar with?"

I won't even point out the irony here.

But seriously. Heroes is a disappointment.

Which makes it even more annoying because the teaser for the next volume actually makes me want to check it out! But It'll probably be yet another let down, with absolutely no super powered fights, and no sensible plot with interest.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 02:19 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
I won't even point out the irony here.

lol

For the record, in case there is any doubt, I meant nothing by it. Just friendly banter. I've already been given a warning by a moderator today.

quote:
But seriously. Heroes is a disappointment.

Any more, yeah, it's been a series (no pun intended) of letdowns.

quote:
Which makes it even more annoying because the teaser for the next volume actually makes me want to check it out! But It'll probably be yet another let down, with absolutely no super powered fights, and no sensible plot with interest.

Anyone else think Nathan's a friggin' idiot?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:08 AM
Darth Vicious

I kinda enjoyed the fall finale. I wonder if Peter got all his powers back or just started from scratch. Also, I wonder if Ando will "jump start" Hiro's powers.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:42 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

lol

For the record, in case there is any doubt, I meant nothing by it. Just friendly banter. I've already been given a warning by a moderator today.

Oh then.

In that case - solid high five.

And I agree with you, Nathan is being a total dick. I mean, he went from "I love Peter, my brother is the most important thing" to "I would have let you die" in a single episode.

but I guess heroes isn't very well known for its character....err...development?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 03:45 AM