KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Warrior RP

Shadow Warrior RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Shadow Warrior RP

In a castle in the Kratisken Mountains an evil lord prepares his soldiers to steal villagers and destroy their villages so he can test his evil experiments on them

Lord Yakatara: Now my fellow soldiers i want you to go to Yuko Village and steal as many villagers as you can for our experiments Genral Turek will be leading you on this mission so COMPLETE THIS MISSION OR DIE THATS YOUR CHOICE!

Soliders: YES LORD YAKATARA

Genral Turek: Go forth my troops

In Yuko Village a peaceful village in the south of the Kratisken Mountains was just another day for the fellow villagers

Hitosu Moriko a boy who studys Kenjutsu on his own to see if he can become the strongest to protect his village from harm like his former village protectors.

Hitosu is training his Kenjutsu on a tree

Htiosu: Hiyahh *Clank*

The Golden Axe that he was using flew out of his hand and landed on the ground with a great thud

Hitosu:aww man i did it again why am i so weak why can't be like the former protectors they probably never made mistakes like these before

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Dec 13th, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 12:31 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki Ookami stepped up, stopping at the golden axe on the ground. He eyed the one who was trying to use it and just stood there. The only thing that Hitiosu could see of his face where his eyes and the bridge of his nose. the lower part of his face was covered by a large scarf. After a moment his eyes glanced to the golden weapon, his head not tilting downward as his eyes did. Over his right shoulder could be seen a very large sword hilt. The sword was wide and was almost as long as Muki was tall. Muki positioned his foot under the axe and kicked it causing it to stab into the tree. His eyes drifted back to Hitosu and again just watched him.=

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:46 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: Who are you? and why have yuo trespass in my village?

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:55 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki still stood there not speaking to him. He gently turned his head, eyes looking behind him as others began to approach.=

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:04 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Mei stepped up behind Muki. "Find anything?" She glaced around, looking Hitosu over as she scanned the area.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu: Who are you and Why have you trespass into my village

Hitosu picked up his axe

Hitosu: if you dont tell me i will assume your up to something

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:32 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

A few explosion occured in the village

Hitosu: What was that

Htiosu picked up his axe and looked at the trespassers angrily and left to the main street of the village where he saw tanks and soliders destroying the village and taking the villagers a soldier attemps to take hitosu with him

Soldier: Come here kid

Hitosu: No i wont

Hitosu swung his axe at the soldier and knocked him out and ran thats when he saw more soldiers stealing children

Hitosu swnug his axe in the air

Hitosu: LET THEM GO!

Soldier: Heh better come here you little brat don't want to die at your age right kid?

Hitosu swung his axe at the soldier

Hitosu: Leave my fellow villagers alone

Villagers: Hitosu Watch out

A tank appeared with General Turek on the top of it

General Turek: kid you don't know how much trouble your in you better say your prayers

He aimed the tank at Hitosu,Hitosu puts his axe on the ground and stays behind it

General Turek: Now

The tank shot at the ground hitting the axe and hitosu, Hitosu was flung into the air and landed on his back he was unconcious

General Turek: The puny brat did'nt stand a chance

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:38 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki simply nodded to the kid when Mei asked what he found. His head then jerked towards the village at the sound of an explosion. Trouble... Was all he said. His voice soft yet tough at the same time. Muki watched as Hitosu ran off and then looked at Mei again giving her a -oh crap- look. He ran off after Hitosu and got there just as he was thrown back. A few soldiers were approaching Hitosu and Muki, whos expression now was blank, slowly took hold of the giant sword from his back. One of the Soldiers saw this and laughed pointing at Muki to show him to the other soldiers who were around Hitosu. Look at t his guy. He thinks he can take us all on. Lets show him who he is dealing wi... Before the man was able to finish his words Muki ran forward, able to run surprisingly well while carrying such a weapon, and swung horizantaly right over Hitosu. He held his position, his body leaning forward, left leg bent underhim and right straight and behind him. His sword arm, right, was extended past the soldiers, who just stood there, eyes white. After a moment that seemed to take minutes the soliders that Muki swung at fell down in Unison. Muki then slowly stood up and turned to look at the Tank and the one who drove it.=

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:37 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyriku was out practing just outside of the village when he herd a tank shot and a cry. He rushed toward the commotion. He sees Hitosu on the ground unconcious.

Hyriku: Hitosu what happened?

Hyriku turned to the cannon and grabbed the case of Hirenyaku.

Hyrku: What have you done!!!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 01:24 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu awakens in a strange place

Hitosu: ow wait a minute where am i? is this a dream? or did i perhaps-

Voice: No your not dreaming or dead

Hitosu spots a dark shaded bull with big horns

Hitosu: Who are you

Bursten: My name is bursten i am a shadow beast we are selected to a few amount of people to see if they may use our powers to become Shadow Warriors our powers are granted to those who don't contain a single trace of evil thats why i have been granted to you please use my power to help you out of your situation.

At the battlefield

Hitosu body started to glow a blue light and then he started to float in the air

Hitosu: Come out Bursten

Hitosu's shadow grew larger and a huge bull appeared on the scene

Bursten: you were able to call me but can you use my power

Hitosu: Just watch

Hitosu got his axe and threw it at the tanks cannon nozzle the axe smashed the nozzle and blew it up form the overload

one of the soldiers went to General Turek

Soldier: Sir we have a problem

General Turek: Well what is it

Soldier: A boy the one that tried to oppose us he's still alive

GT: What are you serious

Soldier: And to make it worse he can summon a shadow beast

General Turek Smiled which this had amused him to know that his enemy can now summon a shadow he was also able to summon a shadow so he rode atop a tank to the scene

Hitosu: How many of these tanks our out there

General Turek: Hey boy pretty impressive what you can do but now i think its time for you to meet your executionist

General Turek body started to glow dark green his shadow grew and turned into a rhino

General Turek: Let's finish this kid

Hitosu: I will protect my villager's

(inernet will be down soon i have to wait for tommorrow for my next post so i will post tommorrow)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Dec 14th, 2008 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 02:15 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(im back c'mon start posting again)

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:12 AM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

From a distance, Blake had saw Hitosu and the General up ahead. He stayed behind he had his had tightly gripped on the sword behind his back as he was prepared to jump in when needed.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 07:42 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki arched a brow at the kid as he got up and summoned the shadow. He turned his head slightly to look at Mei then to the General who summoned his own. Things were getting serious so he might as well get serious also. Muki glowed like the other two and his shadow became bigger and took the shape of a wolf. It lifted its head and howled ready and waiting for a good fight for once in a long time.=

...... we should hurry....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:27 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Bursten then unleashed a barrage of punches on the shadow rhino

Bursten: your a fake shadow beast your not a real TAKE THIS BURST PUMMEL!!!!

Burstens punches gew faster and stronger a powerful force ended up injuring the shadow rhino and sent back shots to General Turek

GT: Urghhrahhhhhhhhh Thats it Charge

Hitosu: let's go bursten

Bursten: Full power charge!!!!!

They both rammed into each other but burstens power caused an explosion the shock knocked out genral turek

Hitosu: I won i did it i did it

Hitosu fainted in all the excitement

Bursten: well i know when i need to go

Bursten disappeared into hitosu's shadow while he lays unconscious

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:57 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Blake was surprised in seing how hitosu and his shadow had ended the fight. He then quickly ran up to the body of hitosu, which layed unconscious. While standing above hitosu he quickly checked the surroundings to see if any others were comming for another offense. He also took a small glander at the body of the general.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Last edited by sketch_turner on Dec 16th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 11:01 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

In the Kratisken Mountains.....

Lord Yakatara: What happened to General Turek In Yuko Village

Soldier: He's incapacitated from a shadow fight

LY: We scanned that area for area for shadow wielders there was none to be found

Soldier: We also noticed Muki and Mei at the scene

LY: He got defeated by them

Soldier: No sir a kid somehow summoned a shadow with a shape of a bull

LY: do you have any leads on this child

Soldier: No sir

LY: Well.. DO YOUR JOB!!!!

In Yuko Village

Hitosu awakens several hours later after his battle with General Turek to notice the battle damage done to Yuko Village

Hitosu: i guess it was'nt a dream i can't believe this all happen GRRRRRRRRRR im suppose to be a protector

Hitosu furiously punched the ground

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 06:03 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki made his way over to Hitosu and grabbed him pulling him to his feet. He looked right at him with supressed eyes. Look around.... The village still stands.... if only. If you did not do what you did there would not be anything to call a Village. He let him go and mae his way over to Mei.=

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 07:18 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu walked over to Muki and Mei

Hitosu: Wait a minute Let me come with you i don't want to cause trouble for my village im assuming that they might come back for revenge and the destruction they've done so far can be much greater if im here please allow me to come with you

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:21 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Muki didnt speak. He just looked to Mei and gave her a "whatever" look and stepping away. Basically leaving it up to her. He still held the large sword in hand and he set it on the catch that was on his back.=

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:28 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu then turns to Mei

Hitosu: well can i

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:32 PM