KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Bond is a type of the Antichrist along with Batman, Harry Potter, Superman, Frodo,...

Bond is a type of the Antichrist along with Batman, Harry Potter, Superman, Frodo,...
Started by: godislove85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godislove85

Warning Bond is a type of the Antichrist along with Batman, Harry Potter, Superman, Frodo,...

James Bond is the invention of Satan, friends, created to draw you away from worshipping Jesus, who is "fairer [more beautiful] than the sons of men." (Psalm 45:2) Bond seeks to save the world, just like the other superheroes Superman, Spider-Man, & Batman who all are types of the Antichrist (the incarnation of Satan who says "I will be like the Most High" [Isaiah 14:14]).

I have found tons of "types of the Antichrist" (i.e. people resembling in many uncommon ways the three persons of God & Satan/The Antichrist [Satan Incarnate], for instance by being worshipped all over the world in place of Jesus) throughout nature (ex. the Moon which resembles the Sun, a symbol of Jesus the "Sun of Righteousness" [Mal. 4:2]) and history
-including gods (ex. Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius)
-writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-Plato-Aristotle, Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
-political leaders (ex. Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, and apparently every US President including Obama),
-movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman,...),
-music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
-and many more.

One way you can tell that an actor is a type of the Antichrist who like the Antichrist will be is possessed by Satan: you can look at the film roles they play. The next role Daniel Craig, the James Bond star, is scheduled to play is Lucifer, another name for Satan! All of the following actors are types of the Antichrist: Jack Nicholson (who played Satan in "Witches of Eastwick"), Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey (who played God & Satan in his 13th [# of the Antichrist of Revelation 13] film role!), Brad Pitt (who played Achilles the son of a god-dess who is a type of the Antichrist, Death in "Meet Joe Black"), Tom Cruise, etc. There are very few if any actors in Hollywood who are not "servants of Satan," a name ascribed in the Bible to people possessed by Satan. "The WHOLE world lies in the power of the Wicked One." (1 John 5:19)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 09:28 PM
godislove85 is currently offline Click here to Send godislove85 a Private Message Find more posts by godislove85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

beer There quite good. Try one.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 11:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by godislove85
James Bond is the invention of Satan, friends, created to draw you away from worshipping Jesus, who is "fairer [more beautiful] than the sons of men." (Psalm 45:2) Bond seeks to save the world, just like the other superheroes Superman, Spider-Man, & Batman who all are types of the Antichrist (the incarnation of Satan who says "I will be like the Most High" [Isaiah 14:14]).

I have found tons of "types of the Antichrist" (i.e. people resembling in many uncommon ways the three persons of God & Satan/The Antichrist [Satan Incarnate], for instance by being worshipped all over the world in place of Jesus) throughout nature (ex. the Moon which resembles the Sun, a symbol of Jesus the "Sun of Righteousness" [Mal. 4:2]) and history
-including gods (ex. Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius)
-political leaders (ex. Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, and apparently every US President including Obama),
-movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman,...),
-and many more.

One way you can tell that an actor is a type of the Antichrist who like the Antichrist will be is possessed by Satan: you can look at the film roles they play. The next role Daniel Craig, the James Bond star, is scheduled to play is Lucifer, another name for Satan! All of the following actors are types of the Antichrist: Jack Nicholson (who played Satan in "Witches of Eastwick"), Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey (who played God & Satan in his 13th [# of the Antichrist of Revelation 13] film role!), Brad Pitt (who played Achilles the son of a god-dess who is a type of the Antichrist, Death in "Meet Joe Black"), Tom Cruise, etc. There are very few if any actors in Hollywood who are not "servants of Satan," a name ascribed in the Bible to people possessed by Satan. "The WHOLE world lies in the power of the Wicked One." (1 John 5:19)
laughing laughinglaughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 01:26 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godislove85

The Antichrist will resemble Christ in many uncommon ways: for instance, the Antichrist will be the king of all kings [except God] (Rev. 17:13) (as many of the types of the Antichrist such as Buddha, Nietzsche, & Elvis "the King" are kings over people's behavior), will appear to return from the dead (Rev. 13:3), WILL BE WORSHIPPED WORLDWIDE (Rev. 13:4), and will "minister" for 3 1/2 years (Rev. 13:5, compare Luke 4:25 where Jesus compares his ministry to Elijah's) All these types resemble the Antichrist & God in many uncommon ways. Even the meanings of their names echo Satan & Christ in uncommon ways, for God "who works ALL things according to the counsel of His will" (Eph. 1:11) secretely is responsible for apparently every name that has ever been assigned to a person, as I know from having well-considered the meanings of the names of well over a hundred people.

A. in Bible: -types of Christ: Noah the one means of being saved, Isaac, Joseph the savior of the world, Moses, the Passover Lamb the means of salvation, …
-types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon (his "whore [& "queen"] of Babylon": Semiramis), King Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, Goliath, Cain ("spear"), King Balak ("he who lays waste, destroys"), King Absalom ("Father of Peace") the son of David, King Sennacherib ["bramble of destruction"] (2 Kings 1, King Nebuchadnezzar [in the Babylonian orthography Nabu-kudur-uzur, which means "Nebo (a Babylonian god i.e. a demon), protect the crown!"; or "tears & groans of judgement"] (Daniel 1-4), Haman ["noise, tumult"] (Esther), King Anti-ochus ("Against the Strong One") Theos Epiphanes ("God Manifest") (Daniel 11:21-35) King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David who turned away from God in the end of his reign & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year.

THE WHOLE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT (& HIS-STORY) IS THE STORY OF CHRIST & THE ANTICHRIST, WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE CHRIST'S VIRGIN BIRTH; "ALL THINGS BY HIM & FOR HIM WERE MADE" (COL. 1:16). THUS, "EVERY SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED OF GOD." (2 TIM. 3:16)

B. outside Bible: types of the Antichrist:
-the omniscient undying prayer-answering Santa Claus a.k.a. Satan Claws a.k.a. Kriss Kringle from "Christkindl" "the little Christ child" a.k.a. St. Nick related to "Old Nick" a name for Satan (I'm not crazy; Satan "transforms himself into an angel of light" & "deceiveth the whole world"; Santa resembles him & God in many uncommon ways, as many people have noticed on the Internet), the popes
-gods (ex. "virgin-born" Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius, Hercules)
-writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-"virgin-born" Plato-Aristotle, Shakespeare [secretely mentioned in Psalm 46 in association with the #666], Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
-political leaders (ex. "virgin-born" Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan ["Lord of the Universe," related to "Cain"], Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln who died on Good Friday & JFK who both suffered a "fatal head wound" like the Antichrist [Rev. 13:3], George Bush, Barack Hussein Obama),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman; "son of a god-dess" Achilles, Odysseus & Aeneas who returned from the underworld alive,...),
-music stars (Elvis ["God-power"], Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
-and many more

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that is disobedient to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36) "Hell, where the worm [which gnaws on a dead body] dieth not & the fire is not quenched." (Mark 9:48)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 04:51 AM
godislove85 is currently offline Click here to Send godislove85 a Private Message Find more posts by godislove85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You do know Batman, Harry Potter, Superman, Frodo and James Bond etc are'nt real.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonknight11

I loled smile wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 09:31 AM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I really do think that this guy "godislove85" is doing this for kicks. I mean, could anyone honestly believe such steaming bullshit? Maybe, but it seems unlikely.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 05:00 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I really do think that this guy "godislove85" is doing this for kicks. I mean, could anyone honestly believe such steaming bullshit? Maybe, but it seems unlikely.

Yeah most undoubtedly. If he actually looked all this stuff up then yeah I'd think he was serious but he plucked this off a website. Just google bond, Batman, Spiderman antichrist and it'll pop up on the first page. He's just trying to make Christians look like idiots, though he only makes himself look like one.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 05:01 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Moved to the religion forum, to be torn apart... oh, and you're nuts.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 06:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yeah, I agree.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 07:46 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Bond is a type of the Antichrist along with Batman, Harry Potter, Superman, Frodo,...

-and many more.

There are similarities between James Bond and Jesus. Both are men with supernatural powers. Jesus uses magic while Bond uses technology. They are both fictional characters that are based on a possible real person (Bond is bases on a hypothetical secret agent and Jesus based on a god-man from 2000 years ago. They both have stories written about then in books. However, there are a lot of differences also. No one worships Bond, and he has not died, yet.

To say that Bond is an Antichrist is to say that Jesus was a bad guy. This is because Bond is a good guy, and an anti-Bond would have to be evil. Therefore, if Jesus was good, and Bond is good, they cannot be anti of each other.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 09:19 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

The Antichrist will resemble Christ in many uncommon ways: for instance, the Antichrist will be the king of all kings [except God] (Rev. 17:13) (as many of the types of the Antichrist such as Buddha, Nietzsche, & Elvis "the King" are kings over people's behavior), will appear to return from the dead (Rev. 13:3), WILL BE WORSHIPPED WORLDWIDE (Rev. 13:4), and will "minister" for 3 1/2 years (Rev. 13:5, compare Luke 4:25 where Jesus compares his ministry to Elijah's) All these types resemble the Antichrist & God in many uncommon ways. Even the meanings of their names echo Satan & Christ in uncommon ways, for God "who works ALL things according to the counsel of His will" (Eph. 1:11) secretely is responsible for apparently every name that has ever been assigned to a person, as I know from having well-considered the meanings of the names of well over a hundred people.

A. in Bible: -types of Christ: Noah the one means of being saved, Isaac, Joseph the savior of the world, Moses, the Passover Lamb the means of salvation, …
-types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon (his "whore [& "queen"] of Babylon": Semiramis), King Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, Goliath, Cain ("spear"), King Balak ("he who lays waste, destroys"), King Absalom ("Father of Peace") the son of David, King Sennacherib ["bramble of destruction"] (2 Kings 1, King Nebuchadnezzar [in the Babylonian orthography Nabu-kudur-uzur, which means "Nebo (a Babylonian god i.e. a demon), protect the crown!"; or "tears & groans of judgement"] (Daniel 1-4), Haman ["noise, tumult"] (Esther), King Anti-ochus ("Against the Strong One") Theos Epiphanes ("God Manifest") (Daniel 11:21-35) King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David who turned away from God in the end of his reign & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year.

THE WHOLE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT (& HIS-STORY) IS THE STORY OF CHRIST & THE ANTICHRIST, WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE CHRIST'S VIRGIN BIRTH; "ALL THINGS BY HIM & FOR HIM WERE MADE" (COL. 1:16). THUS, "EVERY SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED OF GOD." (2 TIM. 3:16)

B. outside Bible: types of the Antichrist:
-the omniscient undying prayer-answering Santa Claus a.k.a. Satan Claws a.k.a. Kriss Kringle from "Christkindl" "the little Christ child" a.k.a. St. Nick related to "Old Nick" a name for Satan (I'm not crazy; Satan "transforms himself into an angel of light" & "deceiveth the whole world"; Santa resembles him & God in many uncommon ways, as many people have noticed on the Internet), the popes
-gods (ex. "virgin-born" Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius, Hercules)
-writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-"virgin-born" Plato-Aristotle, Shakespeare [secretely mentioned in Psalm 46 in association with the #666], Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
-political leaders (ex. "virgin-born" Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan ["Lord of the Universe," related to "Cain"], Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln who died on Good Friday & JFK who both suffered a "fatal head wound" like the Antichrist [Rev. 13:3], George Bush, Barack Hussein Obama),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman; "son of a god-dess" Achilles, Odysseus & Aeneas who returned from the underworld alive,...),
-music stars (Elvis ["God-power"], Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
-and many more

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that is disobedient to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36) "Hell, where the worm [which gnaws on a dead body] dieth not & the fire is not quenched." (Mark 9:48)

Welcome to a new season of 'I'm a satan worshiper get me out of here!'

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 09:26 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Moral of the story kids: don't be like Jesus, and don't help/save people. It's a clear sign you're starting to resemble the anti-christ.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

absurd. Just because someone plays the antagonist doesn't mean they are the antichrist. They are a real person pretending to be a fictional role.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:07 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

"Old Nick" a name for Satan

where would I find him referred to as such?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:29 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by inimalist
where would I find him referred to as such?

All you have to do is spell satan backward (natas). Now if that isn't perfectly clear to you... eek!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:35 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Digi
Moral of the story kids: don't be like Jesus, and don't help/save people. It's a clear sign you're starting to resemble the anti-christ.

His point is not that these people do bad things therefore they are evil but rather they promise to be "salvatory" for the Earth. He believes these false heroes are taking away from the true Hero and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 01:38 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
His point is not that these people do bad things therefore they are evil but rather they promise to be "salvatory" for the Earth. He believes these false heroes are taking away from the true Hero and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Right. Don't be heroic, don't try to save or help others. I love how it shoots itself in the foot with its own argument. Irony like that is hard to come by, even though I don't think this guy actually believes a word of it.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:57 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Digi
Right. Don't be heroic, don't try to save or help others. I love how it shoots itself in the foot with its own argument. Irony like that is hard to come by, even though I don't think this guy actually believes a word of it.

Again you are being deliberately selective of his points.

He is not saying don't be heroic. He is saying don't try and take away from Jesus, the glory which belongs to Jesus.

By all means be heroic, help and save people- just don't try and steal Jesus' glory by pretending to be the Salvation of Earth from all evil.

He 'believes' these characters are forms of AntiChrist because they are offering people an alternative to Jesus in forms of a Saviour.

Last edited by Grand-Moff-Gav on Feb 15th, 2009 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 08:08 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Again you are being deliberately selective of his points.

He is not saying don't be heroic. He is saying don't try and take away from Jesus, the glory which belongs to Jesus.

By all means be heroic, help and save people- just don't try and steal Jesus' glory by pretending to be the Salvation of Earth from all evil.

He 'believes' these characters are forms of AntiChrist because they are offering people an alternative to Jesus in forms of a Saviour.

It is still stupid even after you word it better. The idea that we can only have one savior is just silly. To save the world we need everyone, and that is more then just one. It's called team work.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 08:26 PM