KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » AC/DC'S_LVR's stories

AC/DC'S_LVR's stories
Started by: AC/DC'S_LVR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

awesome

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:19 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 3
Back on the moon, deep below its surface, a facility held the Children of the Resistance. They were forced to sit through a school designed to brainwash them, or make them go insane, they still weren’t really sure at this point. Everyday, they woke up at 5:00 am to have a “P.E.” period, then came a measly breakfast of all vegetarian safely prepared foods. Finally, they were put through lessons that lasted through the rest of the day. All of this was carried out with collars fastened around their necks that not only kept track of them but to negate their powers, both natural and supernatural. The worst part of their captivity, none of them were allowed their proper diet; blood.

Every Resistance Child was a vampire, and in order to “purge” them from their magic, they were to live without not only away from their magic, but the thing that sustained their lives. The younger ones were on their last legs of sanity; it was their brothers and sisters that kept them going. Kay and Sidney’s children were different from the rest, but they still felt the effects of living without blood. Their eyes shone, blacker than the deepest reaches of space, and every look they gave to their captors was full of malcontent.

But they didn’t go through their daily lives with compliance. Every moment, they planned their escape from this personal hell. Although it seemed impossible to do so, they were able to communicate telepathically. And so, instead of listening to the “history” of President Marko Romanis’ they continuously contemplated their escape. And since Kay’s children never slept, they were always thinking, planning, plotting….

Although the winds swirled around her at -25 degrees Celsius, Kyrie didn’t feel the chill that a normal person should, go through her very core. Instead of feeling the cold, she observed the elk as they stamped their hooves into the ground in order to uncover the grass that lay beneath. As she did so, she was simultaneously listening to both what was happening in the Headquarters and what was going down in the town closest to them.

‘In other news,’ a reporter was saying, ‘President Romanis’ plans to expand his empire into the far reaches of Earth’s poles start tomorrow.’

‘Hey Riley! What the hell is this stuff?!?!’ Tim was yelling.

‘Lasagna! You’ll eat it and like it!!!’ Riley, a.k.a. Morning_Glory, yelled back.

‘And if I don’t?’ Tim asked.

‘Then you don’t get any cupcakes later,’ she said with finality.

Tim ate his meal, grumbling about getting caught in the wires and having to eat strange foods. Kay chuckled to herself and went back to concentrating on her next meal. One of the bigger bulls broke away from the group and started grazing a few yards away.

‘NOW!’ her instincts told her.

She took off faster than lighting, feeling the chilly wind blow through her hair, doing one of the things she was meant to do: run! The bull elk didn’t hear a thing, another advantage to her design, when Kay ran up next to him and sank her teeth, gleaming with venom, into his throat. After the bull started to feel the burn of her venom as it coursed through its veins, he started to buck, attempting to throw her off. This only caused the poison to work faster… now it flowed through his system as fast as the blood gushed from his wound and into Kay’s mouth.

When the animal was completely drained, she let it drop to the frozen ground and headed back to the warehouse to join her new team.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:03 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Remind me never to mess with Kay. stick out tongue

Getting better so far. big grin

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:14 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 4
“AAAAAAAND AGAIN!!!” Mike shouted into an old megaphone.

The Resistance members kicked to their left, punched to their right and ducked down before freezing.

“All right everyone, I think you’ve had enough,” Michelle, Ms Chelle, said into the megaphone.

The groans of joy and pain greeted them as they limped off to receive dinner. It was now three weeks since the Resistances spies were dispersed out into various cities. Their leader, John, a.k.a. Rogue Jedi, was positioned at the UESC building in Paris, France, or at least what used to be Paris.

After the French Wars ended, the citizens of France blocked off the rest of the world, so when Romanis came to office, he saw fit that all of France, particularly its capitol city, became his home base of operations.

“Hey Johnny, how’s things goin’ so far?” she said into a communicator.

“So far, very boring. It’s the same ol’ song and dance everyday,” said John’s voice into her ear.

“Just keep your eyes peeled. You never know what this guy has planned next,” she said.

“Besides the expansion?”

“Exactly,” she said.

“Alright, I’m out, gotta tag these cars,” John said.

“Later Johnny,” she switched to another channel, “Yo Colin! How’s it goin’ man?”

“Sweet babe just got Vin and Barker. They don’t seem too happy on working together but they say that as long as it’s to take down the Supreme Bastard, they’re all for it,” Colin, or Quincy to the KMC network, said.

“‘Supreme Bastard’?” she laughed, “How long did it take you for that one?”

“The entire time I waited for these two,” he laughed.

“It rocks,” she said, “So then, hypothetical high-five!”

“Booya!” they said together a second later.

“Peace out, home-skillet,” she said.

“Later,” he said, and she could almost see the salute he gave her from 300 miles away.

“Did I hear right? Are Vinny and Barker on their way?” Ken, the.kenzo, asked.

“You got it,” she said.

Ken laughed, “This’ll be great!!”

In the prison, Anna and Brian sat through another session of ‘brainwashing’. The face of Romanis was shown talking in a monotone about how his reign has improved the Earth. The images slowly faded back and forth between Romanis and shots of his efforts to eradicate Magicks and the ‘harm’ they caused to everyday people.

“You know honey, I think they finally got me,” Anna said, plopping her head onto the table.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Brian put a hand on her shoulder, but an electric current that ran through the suits they wore in order to negate their powers caused him to move his hand.

She looked up at him through the curtain of silver hair that spread across the table. She picked up her head and looked over her shoulder at the guards that that stood outside the door. Then she turned and blew a short burst of air at his hand. The air current that flowed through the space between them cooled and healed the small burn.
“Better be careful with that or they’ll lock you up for sure sis,” Faye’s internal voice said from the other room.

“Meh,” she shrugged, “I’m kinda hopin’ for it. Getting away from this shit is good every now and then.”

“And the torture they put you through is worth it?” Angus asked skeptically.

“Anything’s better than having to watch another second of this,” Brian said with distaste.

“What the sexy one said,” Anna said.

“I tend to disagree sis,” Faye said.

“You would,” she retaliated.

Below them, the Children had finally decided to act on their plan….

The oldest, Brandon, Anastasia and Brian’s son, was being prepped to transfer to a more secure section of the facility. He lay strapped to a gurney, being the most powerful of the Children of the Resistance; he was condemned to stay strapped to the gurney as long as he was a minor.

This transfer was to be the last until he was finally transferred to be with his parents. But this time was different because he was going to finally spring his siblings and friends. As the orderlies slowly undid the IV tubes from the machines, he focused his mental strength in order to take over the body of one of the burly Wolves outside.

When he had successfully entered the body of a Wolf, he busted through the door and took out the orderlies, one at a time. Then he took his real body out into the hall and ran for it. After freeing his real body, Brandon transferred back to his own body and set off to free the others. In no time, they were looking over the Moon, on a crash course for Earth.

Brandon looked out the window, quieter than ever….

‘Mom… Dad… don’t worry, we’ll be back for you…. Soon.’

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:20 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kay, keep up the good work

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

NEVER MESS WITH ME WHEN CUPCAKES ARE ON THE LINE!!!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 07:47 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 5

“God damn you Barker! The M-56-A is way more powerful than the AKP-815,” Vinny was shouting as Colin pulled the truck into the loading bay behind the warehouse.

“They’ve been at it for the past hour and a half. Please… shut them up,” he begged Mike as he navigated the truck.

“Don’t worry, the next drill is in an hour,” Mike said when he grabbed onto the truck.

“Hey Colin! These two givin’ you trouble?” Kay asked as she closed the door behind the truck.

Colin hopped out of the truck cap and unlocked the back to reveal two men slapping’ each other amongst a sea of guns and ammo.

“Well, at least they haven’t shot each other,” Kay said.

“Yet,” Tim said as he climbed aboard to give them both a shot in the arm.

“Ow! What the **** is that?!” Barker yelled.

“A tracker. There are a lot of us here so we need to keep track of everyone,” Tim explained.

“It monitors your heart rate, blood pressure, magick levels and brain activity,” said Glenn from beside a stack of boxes.

Vinny and Barker looked at the goat with raised eyebrows, but quickly turned their attention to their hoard of weaponry. Slowly, they packed up the guns that were displayed across a table built into the truck before being led down to the main area of the complex.

“This should be interesting,” Riley was saying to Piggle as they took boxes of food supplies down to the kitchen and storage area.

Just as Piggle passed by a group of people sorting through med supplies, Ken reached out and grabbed Piggle.

“Ken quit it!” she giggled, “I’m carrying glass!”

“Alright people let’s get this stuff down to storage! Tomorrow there’s gonna be a meeting to brief yn’s guys about our mission,” Kay said, “So hit the hay as soon as everything’s catalogued.”

“C’mon Sean why can’t we eat?” little Kyra complained.

They had just landed off the shore of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and were now scoping the area for possible meal ideas.

“We need to see if there are any humans in the vicinity,” Kyra’s older brother, Sean, said, “We don’t want to have any humans succumb to the hands of a pack of hungry vampires, now do we?”

“Because we-,” Kiriel, the middle child began.

“Never kill the innocent. Yeah, I know,” Kyra finished.

Sean, Kiriel, and Kyra were the three children of Kay and Sidney, in the forest, Faye and Angus’ twin boys, Ronald and Jonathan, unloaded the supplies from the C.Pod (Capsule Pod). Farther into the forest, the rest of the Children, Anastasia and Brian’s children were setting up camp. Brandon and Brendon gathered firewood from the surrounding area while setting up a perimeter. Morgan, Amelia, and Angela were setting up the boys and girls tents while their brothers worked close by.

“Okay, I don’t think that there’s anyone out there. We checked the entire shore line for ten miles in each direction and the most we found were some scrap metal from dig sites,” Kiriel said when they hopped over the seven foot tall wall of thorny bushes and branches.

“Good job. Once Ron and John come back, we can eat,” Brendon said.

“Why don’t you start up the fire?” Brandon asked.

“Umm-okay. Where’s the wood?” she asked.

“Here’s some,” he said, handing her a large log.

“Th-thanks,” Kiriel said going off to the center of their little clearing.

That night, they had their first real meal in over three years; naturally, Ron and John ate the most and ended up passing out as soon as they were carded off to their beds. Kiriel stayed outside though, not needing sleep she volunteered to be the first one on watch. Most of the time she remembered the last time she saw her parents….

It was a hot summer’s day out in a dessert, maybe the Mojave or something like that. They had just raided a ghost town for the last of its supplies, it was small and completely abandoned, not even animals had stuck around to try and make a living from what was left. Ron and John were only five then, and their Vampire teeth were starting to come in. As much as she’d like to not blame their crying, she couldn’t help but do so. For it was the dead of night, they had just set up a camp, not unlike the one the Children had set up, and John woke up with his teeth aching. Overhead, a sentry flew past with its lights and it spotted a ripple the Invisibility Shield made in the air.

Wolves in all shapes and sizes sprung forth to capture them all and load them into cages. But before they could lock up Kay’s cage, she leaped at the Wolf that carried her and ran to try and break the others loose.

“Kyrie, don’t!” Sidney said when she reached his cage.

“Run! Forget about us!” Sean called from way in the back of the AirShip.

“I’ll be back for you…. I promise…,” she said to her husband before giving him one last kiss and running off into the frigid dessert night.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 10:23 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 6
Marko Romanis walked into the meeting room full of officials from all over the Globe and the newly colonized Moon. Once a week now, they had to meet in a secure location to discuss the matters of not only about their designated domain but how to destroy the Resistance once and for all. Usually, Romanis was never in a very good mood, but today his mood was even worse due to the escape of the Children of the Resistance.

“Mr. President, I have debriefed the rest of the board members on the current situation with the Resistance, they are now waiting for your orders,” Mr. Reese said.

“We must find the Children before they reach that accursed woman who escaped from us three years ago,” Romanis said as soon as he sat in his chair.

On a Holoscreen in the middle of the table, it showed the faces of the Children and Kyrie. Kay’s picture blinked a couple of times and switched over to a full 3-D replica of the footage from her escape alongside a full size picture of her. Romanis watched this footage with his usual distasteful look in his flat black eyes.

“The C.Pod that the Children escaped in had a homing device, unfortunately for us, the little brats are intelligent enough to know how to not only navigate but deactivate the C.Pod’s navigation system,” a man from Central Intelligence said.

“Why would they do that?” asked the Chinese Diplomat.

“Because the navigations system is connected to the homing device. In order to deactivate the homing device, you must destroy the navigations system,” the C.I. man explained.

“So they crash landed?” the other man asked.

“No,” Romanis said, “They landed perfectly, wherever they wanted to land. They’re parents would have taught them much better than to destroy the navigations system of a blind craft unless they knew how to fly it. No… they’re alive, and they’re waiting for us.”

At headquarters, the Resistance was receiving the news about the Children escaping. They were all sitting down to have lunch when the Holoscreen displayed the leaked footage of Brandon overtaking the Wolves and running off to free the rest. When Kay saw this, she immediately left the room, at a near run; she didn’t stop until she hit the outside. The Arctic winds hit her face clearing her thoughts and calming down her system.

“Mom?” a voice said from behind her.

She whipped around, for the first time in about one hundred years; she was both surprised and scared. Standing only a few yards away from her were her children. Not just the Children of the Resistance, a formidable foe to the reign of Marko Romanis, but her own children. They smiled and ran at her, all three of them engulfing her in their arms, harder than steel and diamond put together.

“My babies,” she nearly sobbed, “I can’t believe you actually escaped from that hell.”

“It was all Brandon,” Kiriel said.

“Oh, Kiriel, you look just like me. Like I look like my mom did,” she chuckled.

“We missed you mom,” Kyra said.

“Little Kyra, look how you grew,” she said.

“The rest are on their way,” Sean said, “And also… I love you.”

“Wow. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you were your father,” Kay said to her oldest, “We should get inside. Where are the others?”

“Another mile behind us,” Kyra said shamefully, “We were kinda anxious to see you.”

“Hey Kay are you feelin’…,” Roger started when he poked out from the doorway, “Are these-?”

Kay simply nodded, knowing his question before he finished. Then a noise from behind her caught her attention.

“Go inside, kids,” she said.

“Mom, it’s just the rest of the Children,” Kiriel said.

“Still, go inside,” she said, “Your eyes are dark, so head straight for the freezer and warm yourselves up some Mountain Lion. I’ll help the others.”

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 06:19 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i know that the reunion part is kinda cheesey but its like 2 am and im kinda tired

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 06:50 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

its very good Kay

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 07:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

thanks

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 07:55 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
thanks

ur welcome

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 07:59 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 7

“Okay everyone. We all know why we were brought together,” Kay started.

“Romanis!” the Resistance said together.

“The number one hope we have on defeating Romanis is to spring the rest of the original Resistance members,” she said.

“And how are we supposed to get to them on the MOON?” Grey asked.

“Simple-,” John began.

“We build lots of C.Pods-,” Ron continued.

“And take them under radar to the prison.” concluded John.

“And how’s that possible? Did you save the pod you escaped in?” Sol asked dubiously.

Brandon stood up silently and pulled the small, circular craft from his pocket. The C.Pods was equipped with a program that enabled them to shrink down to a pocket size device in order for easy E-Vac. He took the pod and rolled it down the table like a marble towards the Technical Squad. Glenn picked up the marble-sized object with a special glove that allowed his cloven feet to grasp objects. With a magnifying eye-piece, he examined the craft.

“Replication might take a few days, but it’s doable,” the goat said.

“Okay, one issue down; what’s next on the agenda?” Kay asked her fellow members.

“Supplies,” Roger from the other end of the table; his voice was amplified using a microphone system set up throughout the hall, “We’re running low on supplies on everything from meds to canned foods.”

“I concur!” Selphie said, “We’re down to only a three day ration on foods.”

“Plus, we have to congregate with the spies and that’ll only deplete our quantity to one meal per person,” Riley said.

“All right then, is it agreed that we make a supply run tomorrow morning and hopefully be able to return before nightfall the next day?” Kay asked.

“Ay!” the Resistance called, even the Children piped in to make their votes count.

“That’s settled then. Anything else?” she said, no one spoke up so she moved on, “Now then, the actual plan to infiltrate the prison, has anyone any ideas to contribute?”

They looked around in shame that no one had anything on perhaps the most important part of their cause.

“Well, until we can come up with at least a launching point, this meeting is adjourned. Mike and Tim are in charge of putting together the team for the Supply Run tomorrow. And please, include the Children; I think they need a bit of a refresher course,” she winked.

A week later, the Techies called Kay down to their ‘lair’.

“What’s the problem, Grey?” she asked when she approached the section of the room devoted to the C.Pod.

“Whoever encrypted the C.Pods hardware and motherboard made it virtually impossible to get around,” he said.

“Shit!” she said, “Is there anything we can do about it?”

“Only one thing to do,” Glenn said, “Find the person who encrypted the system. He/she will have to be brought in and made to break his/her codes.”

“Got it!” Tim’s voice called out from the crafts cockpit, “Every Techie who builds something always leaves a signature. I just found our culprit.”

He walked over to his work area and placed the small piece of metal under a scanner. On a Holoscreen next to them, it displayed the scanned and replicated image of the Techies signature.
‘a.I.’

“‘Artificial intelligence’?” Kay guessed.

“No…. It can’t be,” Tim said.

“Who is it? Tell me!” she said, getting anxious.

“Itzak,” Grey said.

“Alex? You mean he works for Romanis?” she asked.

“Not anymore,” Grey said walking over to his computer, “Last time we spoke about a month ago, he had run away from Romanis’ factories in Dallas and is now in hiding.”

“Yeah, if the Wolves haven’t got him for ‘High Treason’,” Tim said.

“We’ll just have to find a way to contact him,” Kay said, “I’ll take care of it. Thanks boys. Oh and uh- here, more Nanos from the supply run. Put ‘em to good use.”

In Romanis’ little fortress in the middle of Paris, the UEAC President looked over reports and notices about possible sightings on the Resistance, not really seeing the words printed on the page.

‘Don’t worry my son,’ a voice said into his head, ‘we will find them soon enough.’

“We had better,” Romanis growled.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, something stirred from deep in the depths….

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:28 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 8

“Okay, I think this is the address,” Bruce said when they reached a broken building.

“Why would Alex wanna hide in there?” Roland asked.

“Like Romanis would look in his own backyard,” Sean said, “Besides, it’s a perfect position to keep a lookout on everything.”

“As long as he IS in there, otherwise, were gonna have to think of another way to the moon,” Roland said; he took out a tracker and followed the dot to behind the overgrown bushes that decorated the once beautiful Louvre.

“I remember coming here once when I was a kid,” Sean said, mostly to himself.

“So how old are you anyway, kid?” Bruce asked.

“995 years old,” he replied promptly, “in human years anyway. In vampire speak, I’m still only about 25.”

“Okay,” Roland said, stopping in front of what looked like an ordinary wall.

“What’s so special about this?” Bruce asked dubiously.

“It may look like a wall but really,” Roland felt the wall and pulled on a section of cloth that hung there: invisible, “It’s the entrance to Alex’s lair.”

“Stealth Cloth,” Sean said, admiring the silky smooth cloth, “This guy is a genius.”

“He used to work for Romanis, so he has to be. Also, you never know if his cheery disposition online was all a rouse to fool us and help Romanis get info on the Resistance,” Roland warned.

And so they descended into the depths of a mad-scientist.

“Sir- President Romanis,” Mr. Reese said one evening, “I think we have a problem.”

“What is it? Is it the Resistance?” Romanis asked, immediately jumping from his seat.

‘Patience my son,’ the voice said, ‘we mustn’t get too hasty.’

“No sir,” Reese said ashamed, “these are the latest brain scans from the captive Resistance members.”

He handed the President four charts that showed a colorful array of patterns and schemes. Romanis gawked at the sight, knowing at once what it meant.

“Has anyone outside the doctors covering them seen these?” he asked in a steely cold voice.

“No sir, I brought them straight here as soon as the scans were complete,” the small and balding man said.

“Good, keep it that way. Chart me a C.Pod to the prison,” he said, “I want to speak with the members.”

“Right away sir,” Reese said, running away from the cold stare that penetrated him, seeing straight to his soul.

“Easy there, dog,” Brian snarled, “I’m not as young as I used to be.”

The Wolf growled for a short second before the door opened to reveal Romanis, as usual, his eyes were blacker that a black hole. With a wave of a hand, he dismissed the guards from the room. Then he sat down before the Resistance’s strongest members.

“So then,” he began, his voice was like nails grating across a chalkboard, “You still have powers.”

They stared blankly at him, neither giving anything away nor saying they didn’t know what he was talking about. As neutral as the former nation of Switzerland.

‘Damn it Ang,’ Faye said mentally, ‘now I want some cheese.’

Anna couldn’t help but snicker.

“Is something funny, Leech?” Romanis leaned across the table and stared her in the eye.

“Only that thing you call a face,” she said with a cheery smile.

Now the others couldn’t help but smile and snicker. Romanis’ face puvkered up and he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her across the table, snapping the restraints that held her in place. Brian struggled against his but a Wolf shocked him in the back with a Shocker Wand.
“It’s this reason that your Children were separated from you, and now they’re gone. My Wolves are very close to finding them, and you know what?” he snapped, “The official orders are to terminate on site.”

The shock and awe was felt in the atmosphere, thicker than the smog over Pittsburgh in the 1800’s.

Finally, the thing in the Mediteranian awoke and made its way to the surface….

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 04:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up thumb up Excellent chapter Kay..

Have you ever thought of writing for any of the major film studios?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:18 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

not really
but i do try to write as if its gonna be turned into a movie you know?
i use a lot of visual and details

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:49 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

well, i just had a little tiff with Slay about music and it got me kinda worked up so i came up with this poem: (*note: im not too good at poetry so....yeah)
Feel It:
music
i can feel it
it enters my body
it scrambles my neurons
rips me to pieces
i cant breath
i cant think
it's like sex~maybe better
music
it's enlightening
it's everything
rock 'n roll
hip-hop
metal
classical
the music is me
and i am the music

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 11:05 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not really
but i do try to write as if its gonna be turned into a movie you know?
i use a lot of visual and details

Perhaps someone will see your work

well, i just had a little tiff with Slay about music and it got me kinda worked up so i came up with this poem: (*note: im not too good at poetry so....yeah)
Feel It:
music
i can feel it
it enters my body
it scrambles my neurons
rips me to pieces
i cant breath
i cant think
it's like sex~maybe better
music
it's enlightening
it's everything
rock 'n roll
hip-hop
metal
classical
the music is me
and i am the music

thats a nice poem though

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 11:12 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Ch. 9

“We got Alex, but he isn’t particularly happy,” Sean said when they parked the Stealth Vehicle.

“It doesn’t really matter if he’s happy or on a murderous rampage, as long as we got him and Romanis doesn’t even have an inkling as to our location, it’s all good,” Ksy said.

“Oh yeah, we also found someone who says she wants to help,” Bruce said.

“Okay, where is she?” Kay said.

“Hey there sis,” a voice from behind her said.

“Kylie?” she asked, confused.

“Never thought I’d see you again,” her sister, turned into an immortal after almost dying in a car accident, said.

Kay was speachless. The last time she saw her sister was over 50 years ago when they were first starting up the original Resistance. She had met a Wolf and ran off with his so he could escape the draft by Romanis. And now, here she was, still as young looking as the night of the accident….

“Woah!” Mike said as he got a good look at Kylie, “And who might you be miss?”

“Kylie, imulamusheen to you,” she said, she certainly had matured since the last time they were together.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you,” he said taking her hand and planting a soft kiss on the back of it.

“Go be suave after you’ve catalogued all the things coming in,” Kay said, “I need to catch up with my sister. Wow, fifty years….”

His hand broke the surface of the water, it groped around for the shoreline but only found a piece of driftwood. He used it to pull his head above the suface so his lungs could take in air. Shivering, the young boy kicked his feet towards the shore. Once there, he walked down the beach, trying to find his way, but his senses were muddled from the years spent in the salt water.

A Wolf approached him when he found a small fishing town along the beach.

“Halt there, boy!” the Werewolf shouted.

The boy just kept on walking, so the Wolf took out his gun and aimed it at the kid’s head.

“Are you deaf? I said halt!” he repeated.

The boy froze, after a few minutes of standing like that, the boy finally turned to face the Wolf, clad in a Romanis Army Uniform (RAU). The look in the boys eyes was calm, unlike that of any child that the Wolf had ever encountered. Usually, they were scared, and he liked it when people were scared of him, it got his adrenaline pumping through his veins.

“Where do you come from boy?” asked the Wolf, trying to instill fear.

This earned more calm looks from his unnaturally green eyes, partially covered in sea water-soaked hair.

“Can’t you speak neither?” then the Wolf crouched down to look thw boy in the eye, “I asked you a question, and it’s only polite to answer your commanding officer, boy.”

The Wolf’s trigger finger strted to get tingly, and he couldn’t help but pull back on the trigger. But only a click came when the trigger was fully pressed down.

‘Damn, I could have sworn I loaded this thing,’ the Wolf thought, ‘Maybe it’s just jammed.’

Then he looked at the boy again, and his eyes were glowing. That’s when the Wolf understood…. The kid was a Magick, and a savage one at that.

Quickly he reached for his Shock Wand, but one of the kids hands stooped him.

“What the-?” the Wolf began.
Then the other hand reached up to touch his forehead, and the touch was warm.

“Please, Father,” the boy said in a voice as warm as his touch, maybe warmer, “Take this corrupted soul into your arms. Forgive him Father. Amen.”

Then the warmth spread throughout the Werewolf’s body, and he strted to feel light, finally; a bright glow appeared above him, and it too was warm. The warmth filled him now, so he flew up towards the light, and into the arms of God.

“We have to get outta here, guys,” Angus said once they were placed back into their cells.

Faye struggled against her restraints in order to turn towards her love.

“How do you think Anna’s doing?” she asked.

“Doesn’t sound good to me, hun,” he replied, solemn now, “I haven’t been able to hear her since they took her away.”

“I think this one’s gonna be perminant guys,” came Anna’s breathless voice.

“Where are you?” Brian’s voice asked.

“In a white room. They’ve got me locked up good and tight,” she said, “And I agree with Ang. We need to get out of here.”

“How?” Brian asked.

“I finally found Kay,” a smile now played with her mental voice, “And she’s built a new Resistance.”

“What!?” all three voices asked.

“And even better,” an even bigger smile prominent, “She’s found the Children.”

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 02:12 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:29 AM