KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

do you want me to reopen it? a lot of the players arent around anymore.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:10 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Im still here. but Scarlet recently Left the site for awhile. Dont ask me why. No clue.))

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:15 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Maybe I could join? It might help, but I am quite busy but I'll be a responding character so... How ahould I start DB read the first page, make a bio.. anything else.. I'll do my best :J

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 05:36 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

I'd be willing to join!

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 07:17 AM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ok guys. ill think of a new place to start and let you know once I'm ready!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 04:47 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ooh i might join

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 05:37 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you should read over the old pages to see what your getting into.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 05:43 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

its you, i know wat im getting into

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 05:45 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:07 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so what is this som,e kind of sci-fi/fantasy hybrid with a love story rp?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:09 PM
DangerousBeauty

yes

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:25 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

coolio

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:36 PM
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

sounds pretty cool

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:37 PM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

can i be a spaceship captain?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:38 PM
DangerousBeauty

.... Ummm... I don't get how that would fit into the rp. Care to explain? smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 07:26 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

DB, your character looks waaaay to yummy to be 16 laughing out loud

But it'd be cool if this RP did continue :3

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:19 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

1 year later:

The students have been here for a year. Most have advanced, but some are a bit slow. Hex does her best, along side her friends and companions, to teach these children and help them advance.

But now, the children are facing their biggest challenge: an actual battle.

Harkin has been trying to solve a huge problem for the past week. Someone keeps killing off beings of the dark side.

Now, with the children at her side, Harkin and her friends must defend and fight along side the dark creatures.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Ok so here we go ^^

On an uncharted island, far from human reach, mythical creatures once lost now thrive. But when victims of a shipwreck wash ashore, all eyes turn to the paradise. Fearful of loosing her beautiful life of quiet relaxation in this sanctuary, Hex Kelandra goes hunting. All traces of the shipwrecked men and women were destroyed, and the island was whipped from human memory yet again.
But her feat did not go unseen for disposing of the survivors. Her home was invaded and she was imprisoned by those she trusted most: The X-Men.
Now, 2 years later, she is free to return to her home. On one condition though… Hexhellen Kalandra must open the doors of her home to several children. At the price of her freedom, Hex will take in the failures and teach them that there is more then one way to fight. Powers or no powers.
With help from the inhabitants of her island home, Hex will teach these children that which no mutant could.

No Goddmoding
No skipping ahead
Have fun

You are the children. Powers can be what you choose, but try to make them useless or weird. It will be fun that way.

Name:
Power:
Likes/dislikes:
Personality:
History:

I'll be putting things like images and such in here. Please be descriptive with your posts and try not to jump too far ahead without the others.
The more detail you have, the easier it will be for me.

I'll probably put this rp up on Fri. or Sat. evening.

*for char sheet and such*

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Name: Hexhellen Kalandra
Power: will tell in the rp
Likes/dislikes: She likes peace. If something is wrong then it has to be taken care of as quickly as possible, no matter what. She hates noises. Again the calm theme. Her home is kept in order and it stays that way day after day. She's a kind heart but doesnt know how to deal with people. She isnt much of a talker, but is a natural born leader. Shes a spoiled rich classy brat. She loves foods with a lot of flavor to them (sushi, herbs and spices, ect.) Her favorite time of day is sun set. She loves reading, animals, writing, and art. Music is her life, but only if its soft and rhythmic. Her image is always changing. (youll see what i mean by that soon)
Personality: quiet, orderly, confident, keeps to herself.
History: what isnt in the description of the rp will be revealed in the rp itself.

here she is when you first meet her:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:04 AM
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

Name: Lee Johns
Power: Can change his scent in response to his environment
Dislikes: Large groups of people, bad smells
Personality: Can be a bit gruff and defensive at times, but basically a good guy.
History: Lee grew up on the streets of New York, where he was attacked on a regular basis, yet he never learned to defend himself. When he was 12, he was found by Professor Xavier.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:32 AM