KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Did you read my bio. He was beatin daily by his father growing up, do you think you are going to intimidate him. And you can blow yourself up all day. How is that going to affect Cy LOL

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:42 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ok ok cut the clutter. you'll have time to beat eachother later.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:43 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Did you read my bio. He was beatin daily by his father growing up, do you think you are going to intimidate him. And you can blow yourself up all day. How is that going to affect Cy LOL

lol because hes nitros son, And nitro killed wolverine by blowing up full force

but i wont do that cuz that woul be godmodding stick out tongue

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

My apologies.

*Bows low*

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:47 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! take it to pm please. ^^

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Oh yea of course you had to be the most powerful one on here. Silly me.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:48 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i have two chars Raken is the guard and enforcer of the rules of course hes strongest.

my student is really weak

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:49 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I didnt know we could have 2 char's?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:54 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I don't know. she asked me to be a guard so I made 2

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

hun you can have as many as you want

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:58 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Well She's the Boss so I guess I have to accept you being "The Guard" I'm just saying I am playing the Character Like I wrote the Bio. Pic Of my Character

Attachment: me4.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:01 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i know my kid char is weak. but the guard is the guard becuase he can level the buidling if he puts enough energy into his explosion

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:05 AM
DangerousBeauty

guys... please..

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:05 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Doorman
Power: Doorman is a class-10 teleporter, meaning that he is capable of teleporting someone anywhere, but with the limitation that it has to be in the next room. His mutant ability operates by tapping into the Darkforce dimension. He can also collect souls of the recently deceased and bring them to Oblivion.
Likes/dislikes: Likes whatever makes him feel good and dislikes whatever doesn't make him feel good.
Personality: Random guy.
History: He was recently fired from the Great Lakes Avengers for being even more useless than the rest.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 05:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Alex Diego
Power: Laser eyes. Pretty much as powerful as a store bought laser light.
Likes/dislikes: People with Attitude and Video Games./Elevators and Greens
Personality: Alex has a bit of a Attitude and she never seems to want to do anything. Shes more of a TomBoy then a propper lady.
History: She was a trouble maker in her school, never doing what she was told and lived with her parents. She discovered her powers in a movie theater when it seemed someone was playing with a pair of laser lights. She didnt know it was her so she was looking around to find who was doing it while others saw her eyes glowing a light red and began to freak out. So now she is being sent to some kind of institute where others like her are at.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 07:37 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

lol sry didnt think it would be that big.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 07:38 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lol np your both approved here are your rooims.

wei
scarlet

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 07:59 PM
DangerousBeauty

the rp is open. you all are going to start out on a helicopter heading to the island. ill guide you from there.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:38 PM
DangerousBeauty

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:08 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Jason Freeman
Power: Be Revieled in RP
Likes/dislikes: Animals, Music, Books / People who think they are better then others, Idiots,
Personality: Quiet type
History: Unknown

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:13 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote