KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

umm... i kinda need to know your power.... its a little important... but ok..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:24 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

anymore room?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 07:13 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

always ^^

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

oh. sry. lol I idnt say what the power was becuse I didnt know either. stick out tongue but I have one now.

Power: Controls Shadows. But only in the sense of making them move. He cant use them to attack or even defend. Its good for making shadow puppets though.

And here is what he looks like

Attachment: anime-guy.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:35 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ah ok very nice ill get your room

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:36 PM
DangerousBeauty

here ya go

Attachment: bedroom.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:38 PM
SaSsYlEz
The Bipolar One

If I may join...

Name: Kyle N. Moree
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'3
Body type: Athletic/Skinny
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Naturally straight, about shoulder length, platinum blond

Power (Over all): *Excretes a sticky poison to cover her body when feeling in danger *Able to release the poison through the air as well. *It is later discovered that when her poison is mixed with certain things is will explode.

Power (Currently): *Keeps making things explode randomly and is unsure why. The reason is that she doesn't have complete control over her powers as of yet.

Dislikes: Being told she's wrong
Personality: Know it all, - Center of attention - Overly confident

History: Kyle was born into a social elite family in upstate New York City. Her father owned one of the largest companies world wide and her mother was not but a supposed 'stay-at-home-mom'; most of the time Kyle was left to the care of several capable nannies. For fourteen years she grew up as an only child, spoiled and the constant center of attention where ever she went, even school. It was because of her selfish nature that lead her to discover her 'power'. One day after school and after throwing one of her well known temper tantrums Kyle stormed off only to be followed by a group of boys. The boys attacked her, their plans left to the unknown, because suddenly a sticky thin film covered her body and she screamed releasing the very same poison into the air killing just one of her attackers. The boys lost their nerve and abandoned her in panic. It wasn't until a week later she found the true extent of her killing power when she discovered her attackers had all been hospitalized. The film that covered her body could also kill when ingested or absorbed through a normal person's skin. She became panicky and dangerous once discovering what she had done and that she was powerless to stop it. In true bad timing her mother became pregnant with a set of twins and her parents, fearing for their lives and the lives of their unborn children, drove Kyle away from their home.

Personal appearance (Brief): [ I have a picture, but it won't let me upload a link! >.> ] Kyle wears a one piece, spaghetti strap (the straps are a light purple), navy blue dress coming down to about mid-thigh with a button down plain white short sleeve, collared blouse over it. Only the last few buttons are actually buttoned to her blouse and she wears navy blue and light purple wristbands to match her dress. A simple side-shouldered pack (such as the ones you would wear to school and put your books in) serves as her purse of sorts. Her feet are adorned with something akin to navy blue tennis shoes to complete her outfit.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 07:16 PM
SaSsYlEz is currently offline Click here to Send SaSsYlEz a Private Message Find more posts by SaSsYlEz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

very nice. ill find your room.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 12:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

for anyone who needs an intro just speak up and pretend like you were there the whole time

here is your room
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:07 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaSsYlEz
If I may join...

Name: Kyle N. Moree
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'3
Body type: Athletic/Skinny
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Naturally straight, about shoulder length, platinum blond

Power (Over all): *Excretes a sticky poison to cover her body when feeling in danger *Able to release the poison through the air as well. *It is later discovered that when her poison is mixed with certain things is will explode.

Power (Currently): *Keeps making things explode randomly and is unsure why. The reason is that she doesn't have complete control over her powers as of yet.

Dislikes: Being told she's wrong
Personality: Know it all, - Center of attention - Overly confident

History: Kyle was born into a social elite family in upstate New York City. Her father owned one of the largest companies world wide and her mother was not but a supposed 'stay-at-home-mom'; most of the time Kyle was left to the care of several capable nannies. For fourteen years she grew up as an only child, spoiled and the constant center of attention where ever she went, even school. It was because of her selfish nature that lead her to discover her 'power'. One day after school and after throwing one of her well known temper tantrums Kyle stormed off only to be followed by a group of boys. The boys attacked her, their plans left to the unknown, because suddenly a sticky thin film covered her body and she screamed releasing the very same poison into the air killing just one of her attackers. The boys lost their nerve and abandoned her in panic. It wasn't until a week later she found the true extent of her killing power when she discovered her attackers had all been hospitalized. The film that covered her body could also kill when ingested or absorbed through a normal person's skin. She became panicky and dangerous once discovering what she had done and that she was powerless to stop it. In true bad timing her mother became pregnant with a set of twins and her parents, fearing for their lives and the lives of their unborn children, drove Kyle away from their home.

Personal appearance (Brief): [ I have a picture, but it won't let me upload a link! >.> ] Kyle wears a one piece, spaghetti strap (the straps are a light purple), navy blue dress coming down to about mid-thigh with a button down plain white short sleeve, collared blouse over it. Only the last few buttons are actually buttoned to her blouse and she wears navy blue and light purple wristbands to match her dress. A simple side-shouldered pack (such as the ones you would wear to school and put your books in) serves as her purse of sorts. Her feet are adorned with something akin to navy blue tennis shoes to complete her outfit.

You took so much effort to make a Character. Where are you SaSsYlEz ???

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:49 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

just wait till you all meet Raken

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
You took so much effort to make a Character. Where are you SaSsYlEz ???

Don't worry she'll be here, she's my buddy in the other X-Men rp. I'll post tomorrow.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

I do not know if your are still accepting templates. But if you are here is mine.

Name: Alex Acconerro
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'8
Body type: Athletic/muscular
Eyes: brown
Hair: short black hair

Power: In his normal from he has no powers other than an ability to detect other mutants nearby his person. However, Alex's true power is his ability to transform his skin into a hard rock like metal (he appears similar to the Silver Surfer but with a jet black skin color and yellow eyes). This grants him increased strength and reflexes, as well as a measure of invulnerability and the ability to increase his body temperature to volcanic temperatures. However, as of now Alex cannot control this transformation, it usually only happens when he feels threatened.

Likes: Hanging out with friends, playing sports and video-games and just lounging around

Dislikes: Fighting and mayonnaise

Personality: He is a free spirit, just like everything to be peaceful and not think about complicated issues to much

History: Alex was an average kid, growing up with a working mom and dad who took good care of him. Growing up in New York City he became very street smart at an early age. He was normally the voice of reason for his friends on there many adventures throughout the city. Alex's powers only manifested themselves recently, when he was out with his friends and a group of thugs attempted to mug them at gun point.

Personal appearance (Brief):
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6umY91Sra...70118183713.jpg

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:20 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Name: Pia
AKA: Gryph

Power: Flight.
When at any highly emotional state, Pia has the ability to fly, however she hasnt had much practice yet.

History:
Born a normal baby to a small family in the outter suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. Pia was the eldest of three children to a Christian religious family.
At the age of ten however, things started going wrong. Pia (being an outgoing and boisterous girl) started becoming an outsider, her grades remained the same but her body was changing beyond the normal spectrum of teen-hood.
Within 14 months her wings and the feathers had fully grown, her once blue eyes had shifted to a coarse (yet striking) tone of amber and branded as a freak even by her church she saught refuge away from home.
Her parents, knowing deep in their hearts that their daughter would be killed if she didn't leave passed her the trust fund they'd been saving for her future and sent her packing to America.
Now, alone and wanting to find out why this happened to her, Pia is living a life only heard of in the fantasy section of libraries.

Appearance:
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-153...9-0A05A92F342A}

Take reference for her eyes from this picture:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3178...f6c1923.jpg?v=0

Take reference for her feathers and wings from this picture:
http://www.greendot.org/patbrown/img/gryphon_white.jpg

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:13 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lol ok your guys jump in when ever. ill get your rooms up tonight

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:34 PM
DangerousBeauty

alex- plenty of places for you to lay around in

pia

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:15 PM
The Big O
The Original O

DB, i want to join this but i cant post a character until tomorrow. And i think ill post 2 or three.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:24 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Simon Marx
Power: Emotion Manipulation. Due to his abilities recent manifestation, he isn't able to control his powers and almost always picks up others feelings. This often causes Simon to act on someone elses feeling and do something he wouldn't do. He also uncontrollably makes people feel what he feels.
Likes/Dislikes: Varies
Personality: Varies
History: Not much to say. He didn't know about his powers until just a little while ago and his parents dropped him off at the Xavier Institute. Because of his powers and his inability to control it, he was sent to the island with the promise to be able to return once he gains control.
Appearance:http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics...on5_Ep15_07.jpg

Name: Nolan Ryans
Power: Amnesia Inducement. Has the psionic ability to induce amnesia in people. However, this ability is uncontrolled and he often causes himself to have amnesia whenever he uses his powers.
Likes/Dislikes: Often can't remember.
Personality: Varies
History: Nolan thought he was normal up until just recently. His parents were often forgetting things like that they had to go to work, where their car keys were, directions and things of the such. And Nolan thought nothing of it until it started happening to him. That was when he was approached by Professor Charles Xavier. He told him of a place where there was people like him and that he would be able to get him there. And that is how he's on the island now.
Appearance:http://www.supermantv.net/smallvill.../bart_allen.jpg

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:57 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

o.0.... ok, hang on!... *runs off to find some last minute rooms*

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:24 PM
DangerousBeauty

simon
nolan

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:38 PM