KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Eneru vs Hokages

Eneru vs Hokages
Started by: Wil Deidara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Eneru vs Hokages

Eneru is the villain of the Skypiea arc in One Piece, and has eaten the Goro Goro no mi Devil Fruit, which allows him to become, control, and create lightning. He can fire lightning as blasts, make lightning bolts fall from the sky, create thunderclaps by around his body to shield from attacks, and was able to defeat the superhumanly durable Sanji and Usopp by touching their foreheads with his finger. Also, to avoid attacks and electrocute enemies in the process, he can turn into lightning, seemingly on reflex, and shows great control over this ability, to prove his God status, actually went to sleep and took Kamakiri's blows. He considers himself to be a God, quite literally, he truly thinks of himself as a divine and immortal being.

vs

Sarutobi- This fight is him in his prime.

Tobirama Senju

Hashirama Senju

Minato Namikaze

and

Tsunade

Who wins?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:12 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lightning= roughly half the speed of light.
Eneru wins via speed blitz.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:16 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

eneru kill them all..he is just too powerful..

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 02:05 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Enel could just fry them all from the sky and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 09:06 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHITEBEARD
Tells The Simple Truth

Thats a lie.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:47 PM
WHITEBEARD is currently offline Click here to Send WHITEBEARD a Private Message Find more posts by WHITEBEARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your existence is a lie. smile

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:54 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHITEBEARD
Tells The Simple Truth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Your existence is a lie. smile

Your a Nit wit. N E ways Nitwit I guess I must spoon feed you, on why I had to call out the Endless on his up tenth lie, the Hokage can always scream as they die.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:57 PM
WHITEBEARD is currently offline Click here to Send WHITEBEARD a Private Message Find more posts by WHITEBEARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
Your a Nit wit. N E ways Nitwit I guess I must spoon feed you, on why I had to call out the Endless on his up tenth lie, the Hokage can always scream as they die.

You're*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 10:59 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

WHITEBEARD, you're really quite a phenomenol troll

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 11:23 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHITEBEARD
Tells The Simple Truth

lol, keep on trying to push your lies as if there fact. No wonder why they call you Endless lies.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:24 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell is "they"?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:27 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
lol, keep on trying to push your lies as if there fact. No wonder why they call you Endless lies.

Who ever called him that?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:45 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHITEBEARD
Tells The Simple Truth

If you don't know you been stuck in a world of lies. and I ani't got the time to school yall on endless lies history.

Last edited by WHITEBEARD on Dec 18th, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:46 AM
King Kandy

I just searched it, and you're the only person in the site's history to ever call him that.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:07 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Originally posted by King Kandy
I just searched it, and you're the only person in the site's history to ever call him that.

laughing out loud

Im assuming he's talking about something from one of the other sites they are on.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:26 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WHITEBEARD
Tells The Simple Truth

Originally posted by TheBadguy
laughing out loud

Im assuming he's talking about something from one of the other sites they are on.

This is a intelligent member.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 08:52 PM
NemeBro

Eneru wins, but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Hokages buy a lightning rod for the win. Lightning Rod > Enel

But seriously, Enel would probably pull out a quick win if he just used El Thor a couple of times.

For Fritos.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:19 PM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Im surprised to hear he takes it so easily. I thought all of them would definitely win, but I don't keep up with One Piece. He must be strong or hax.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:37 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

he can kill them with a touch..

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:09 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote