KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Eneru vs Hokages

Eneru vs Hokages
Started by: Wil Deidara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joshua1277

Eneru. you cant survive being hit by lighting and he can make it stronger then normal lighting and can dodge nearly all moves. So Eneru Wins

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:14 AM
Joshua1277 is currently offline Click here to Send Joshua1277 a Private Message Find more posts by Joshua1277 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who ever called him that?

The Phenom Brigade

Aka the Troll Kings of the internet

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:51 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Im surprised to hear he takes it so easily. I thought all of them would definitely win, but I don't keep up with One Piece. He must be strong or hax.
Well he can destroy islands and what-not, even without his ark, Maxim.

And they can't hit him, he can just turn into lightning.

Although I dare-say they may win if the Second Hokage can hit him with a water jutsu, but I doubt it.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Eneru wins, but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression

Rofl, i actually thought he was smart. then i started to think about it, then i thought he quoted off of wiki, but it was too summarized for that. Now i know where he got it.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 12:40 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression

laughing oh sh-

No citation or anything lmao

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 08:00 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blahmizu

Ok normally i would agree with Eneru winning, but with every one saying he will win by default, I will say one fact that everyone seems to ignore, the First Hokage's Mokuton, would be able to counter The Goro Goro no mi ability. I'm not saying the hokages would win, they stil wouldn't have a way to counter his mantra but they would be a greater threat then you give the Hokages credit for.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:58 AM
blahmizu is currently offline Click here to Send blahmizu a Private Message Find more posts by blahmizu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

This isn't such a stomp. The fourth can travel at lightspeed with thunder god technique and Eneru can be depowered by the second's techniques.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 06:11 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

why would the Second techniques depowered Eneru??i thought only sea water can depowered fruit user..how do we know what the Second create is actually sea water..

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 09:59 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by blahmizu
Ok normally i would agree with Eneru winning, but with every one saying he will win by default, I will say one fact that everyone seems to ignore, the First Hokage's Mokuton, would be able to counter The Goro Goro no mi ability. I'm not saying the hokages would win, they stil wouldn't have a way to counter his mantra but they would be a greater threat then you give the Hokages credit for.
Would it now? Then why is it that when Enel struck the gigantic wooden stalk in the Skypiea arc, he blew it in half?

Also, he completely disintegrated trees with his first El Thor in the series.

The only threat is the second.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 03:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

The fact that he has to use special kunais and drop them along the path he wants to go is kind of a lame limitation. Especially considering Enel (yes, his name is actually Enel, Eneru is a mistranslation), will likely be in the sky the whole time

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 04:22 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It is not so much a mistranslation as a confusion of how it should be romanized.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 04:24 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I know that a well trained Logia can keep just about all physical attacks by hitting them from reflex, but a lot of ninjutsu count as energy attacks, like Lightning Blade, and fire attacks, could he stop those as well? I'm waaaay behind on One Piece, I just stopped watching a little bit after the Enel arc.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 04:58 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lightning and fire cannot harm lightning.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 04:59 PM
KingD19

I was just using those as examples. I was asking if he could use his abilities to keep himself from being harmed by energy attack and non-physical attacks , because I remember Ace and Smoker fighting, and there powers were effecting each other.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not really, their specific powers, smoke and fire, cancelled eachother's out.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:09 PM
KingD19

I guess where there's smoke, there is indeed fire. But could Aokiji, or the guy who controls light harm him? I know Blackbeard could, but I'm still wondering about other non-physical and energy based attacks, like the Rasengan and such.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:12 PM
NemeBro

Well lightning is insulated by ice.

Kizaru, do not know.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 05:13 PM
IppoDLuffy

Stupid Battle cause Eneru would just zap them to death

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 09:24 AM
IppoDLuffy is currently offline Click here to Send IppoDLuffy a Private Message Find more posts by IppoDLuffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first hokage would deal.

And not just because he doesn't look like a ******.

This guy is purely elemental, it would be child's play for an experienced fuuinjutsu expert to deal with him.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 01:02 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

all 5 at the same time, i dunno, all the Hokages together,..

..i need to see what eneru can do first, youtube !!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 10:02 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote