KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason walked by Alex and Cy. He eyed them both but his eyes stayed on Alex the longest. He didnt stare however for he kept going and as soon as he past them he looked forward again. He still refused to give the woman his bag.=

...nothing personal ma'am.... this bag just has things I would rather keep with me...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:29 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex arched a brow at Jason and then glared at him~ what are you looking a..... ~she didnt have time to finish for he had kept walking. She let a small smile come to her face then looked back to Cy. She looked a the woman as she come over and pointed stuff out. Alex simply blinked at her lack of words then turned to Cy yet again.~ ... by the way... Im Alex. ~She didnt smile at him or make any facial adjustments, but her eyes said something diffrent. She kind of liked this guy. Bad attitude an all. She looked a tthe Angel woman and rolled her eyes before she continued to walk again.~

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:42 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy looked at Alex "I'm Cyrus, but you can call me Cy" He said, trying to check his sarcasm when speaking to her. He was an ******* but he related to Alex and her ,not taking any crap from anyone, attitude .

Realizing that his Bow was probably not going to do him much good, he put it away. He reluctantly handed the Angelic appearing girl his Guitar and Archery case.

"These are the only things I care about in this world" He said as intimidating a he could "You had best make sure they finds their way safe and in one piece to my room"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:53 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir trailed far behind the rest of the group he handed his bag over when they came again, and quickly scurried farther behind afriad to talk to the others.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:55 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The angel smiled and nodded her understanding. The angels smiled and stepped away from the path, flapping her wings and taking off into the sky. One of the elves slowed her pace, staying at Akir's side. Slowly the forest began thinning, and they stepped out into the front lawn of the mansion. Aiden glanced back and smiled. "Welcome home."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:01 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy looked back ,seeing the little guy lagging behind.
=Chicken-Sh*t= he thought to himself. Still he couldn't help but feel sorry for the kid. Cy new what it was like to be afraid. He was terrified of his fathers beatings and didnt like feeling Helpless.

"Come on runt!" Cy called back to him. "Quit acting like a scared rodent. No one is going to eat you" Cy continued with an Evil brow raised "Or are they" with that, he laughed and continued forward.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:08 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir shook his head and looked down. When he noticed the elf getting closer he quickly sped up and walked father away

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:13 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The name my folks gave me is Alexandra. But it seems to.. big. So I just go with Alex. ~She said with a tiny smile. She then laughed softly as Cy spoke to the kid in the back. Runt was right. After Cys last comment she added her own~ You best hurry. Hungry beasts usually eat the weakest in the pack!! ~she giggled and turned back looking at Cy with a grin~

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:50 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy laughed hard at Alexs comment before he looked up at the Mansion with amazement.
=WoW nice crib= he thought. Being from the poorest part of town it was like nothing he had ever seen.

"I hope we are not sharing bathrooms. Wouldnt want anyone walking in on one another in the shower" He said sarcastically, winking at Alex.

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 20th, 2008 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:52 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex glared a bit at him and punched him in the shoulder~ Get your mind out of the gutter there guy! ~She didnt hit him as hard as she did earlier but she still wanted to give the idea she wasnt gona take his crap~ ..... but yeah I really hope we have separate bathrooms.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiden shook her head and sighed softly. "Please follow me." As they moved away from the forest, shadowed figures of people became apparent as the owners of the eyes watched the newcomers walk off. "Hex is waiting in the dinning room." Further off down the path, beyond the house, was a huge red barn. And beyond the barn, the dark side of the island.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:58 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

As they fallowed Aiden, Cy made small talk with Alex. "So your name is Alex huh, coincidence, my last name is Alexander. Not that Im proud to be an Alexander. They are a bunch of Alcoholic losers but interesting coincidence nun the less" He said, feeling kinda silly,wondering why he bothered to divulge that information, =Like she cared= he thought.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:10 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

~Lily tapped her cheek in thought. 'Alexander?' she thought. The next thought that came to mind was surprising even to her. 'Alexandra Alexander' Her eyes widened slightly at the thought and she shook her head violently to get the thought out. She looked forward, feeling her face heat up and most likely turn red.~ Alexander? Heh.. no kidding... ~she cleared her throught a bit and looked to Aiden and nodded towards the barn~ So whats over there? ~An attempt to start a new conversation~

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:34 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

o.0... lily?... huh?))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:38 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

who is lily? ))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:52 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((oh crap. I feel like an idiot now. the tag Zalin is my brother IRL and we share a comp. He just got off and I forgot to sign him out. We didnt tell anyone because who would believe we are two diffrent people?.. but yeah that last post was mine. As for the "Lily" thing I got one of my characters mixed up. Lily is from some od buggy rp im doing in Unhosted..... wow now I feel as if ppl are not gona rp with me anymore).... and my brother is gona be pissed... >.< ))

((Edit note: I found out i did it in the Buggy one too.))

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Dec 20th, 2008 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:55 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jacob poked his head between Cy and Alex. "This is gonna be so Gnarly, Im Jacob." He said walking between the two. Jacob placed his hand to the side, waiting for a hand shake. As jacob did this, a small flame sprung from his finger.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:11 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
((oh crap. I feel like an idiot now. the tag Zalin is my brother IRL and we share a comp. He just got off and I forgot to sign him out. We didnt tell anyone because who would believe we are two diffrent people?.. but yeah that last post was mine. As for the "Lily" thing I got one of my characters mixed up. Lily is from some od buggy rp im doing in Unhosted..... wow now I feel as if ppl are not gona rp with me anymore).... and my brother is gona be pissed... >.< ))

((Edit note: I found out i did it in the Buggy one too.))

lol *hugs* np love))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:35 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy ,noticing Jacobs reaching out to shake, saw the little flame. Never wanting to show weakness, Cy manipulated the Iron in the blood in his hand to harden it and shook Jacobs hand , not feeling the pain from the Flame. He had done this before in order to punch someone but , from the temporary lack of oxygen, it left his hand Numb with a purple discoloration for a few minutes. Cy spoke "So your a Flamer huh" He said laughing out-loud at the Gay referenced play-on-words. Even if no one got it, he thought it was hilarious.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:53 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex eyed the over enthusiastic guy with the flame on his hand. She smiled lightly at Cys play on words. She got it right off.~ H shows it off as if he was a caveman who discovered it... ~Alex laughed softly not bothering to shake his hand.~

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 07:07 PM