KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex stood there in the doorway looking at him. She remain motionless and her expression hidden behind the sunglasses she wore. The only indication that she was sad were the sudden tears streaming down her cheeks. She had woken up with the information of the day in her head, but she hoped to god it was all just a really bad dream. But Cy trying to cheer her up and talking about her father made her realize it was all true. Her father had betrayed her. she fell to her knees, head hanging down, weeping softly.~

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 09:34 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"Alex" Cy exclaimed, bending down to comfort her. He held her and and let her cry. It was all he could do.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:43 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Incitatus reveled in the blissful moment he had with Hex and tried to make it last as long as she would let him. Caressing her, kissing her, holding her. It was what he lived for.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Jan 21st, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:48 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~As soon as Cy bent down and held her she calmed down a bit. Tears still moved down her cheeks but she was breathing normally, as to the heavy sob breathing some do when crying. She took her sunglasses off and looked up at him with her now hot red eyes. She then buried her face into Cys chest and held onto his shirt tightly. Despite what happened, for some reason being in his arms comforted her.~

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy spoke, not knowing if it was the right thing to do or not but he asked her. "Would you like to go and see your Father? Maybe he can be talked into being understanding" He said trying desperately to make her feel better.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:59 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex gripped him tighter then shook her head. She pulled back from him and looked at him with her hot red eyes.~ ... no... He wont listen. Besides... I cant change what happened here... Its too late.... ~Her gaze went to the side, away from his eyes~ he is dead to me..... ~Alex slowly stood up and took Cys hand, pulling him up with her. She stepped right up against him and pressed her lips against his.~

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:07 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy was shocked at Alex kissing him but it soon faded, He had wanted to Kiss her since the day she punched him on the Heli. He embraced her tightly and kissed her back. It was everything he had hoped it would be. Her lips were soft and sweet.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:12 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Could of sworn they kissed before.... Meh. Even still this one had Passion to it wink))

~Alex looked up at him and smiled softly.~ Thank you... ~She then rested her head against him, her arms around his waist.~ ... thank you for coming to check up on me.... It really.. AHH! ~Alex pulled back and put her hands to her eyes, but not covering them. They were wide and obviously hurt. Two beams shot out of her eyes and went right past Cy to the right of his head. He could most likely feel the heat it gave off. When it hit the wall behind him it began to melt. It was only a minimum burst and the wall was still whole when the beams finally stopped. Alex staggered back and fell backwards to sit at the foot of her bed. Her eyes still wide looked to the wall behind Cy, then to Cy himself.~ ... oh my god.... I almost... GO! ~She waved him away~ Hurry and go! I dont want to hurt you!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:19 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy tried to kiss Alex but she twisted his arm lol I should have said He wanted her to want it it LOL))

"Ok what ever you want but, Im sure Hex has Glasses that could help you as Cyclops has. I will be but a shout away if you should need anything please dont hesitate to call on me" With that Cy left Alexs room

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:39 AM
DangerousBeauty

Hex sighed happily and looked up into his eyes. "I think it was wrong of me to leave you. I regret every bit of it." She smiled and kissed him softly. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:56 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex watched as Cy walked off. She wanted to call him back, every fiber of her wanted someone to be there with her, but if her powers were acting up to this degree she could not risk it. She jumped to her feet and shut the door. Cy could hear the click of the lock behind him. She saw the one refered to as Cyclops once, and the only "Glasses" she saw on him was his Visor. She didnt want to wear something like that. She was freaking out. She put her back to the door and slowly slid down it until she was sitting and then pulled her knees to her chest.~ ... whats happening to me? ~she said in a whimper~

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:18 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"No need to ask My Love. My being here is proof of my Forgiveness. My Love is Unconditional and everlasting" He said not hesitating at the chance to kiss her again.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:20 AM
DangerousBeauty

Hex grinned and eagerly returned his kiss. "Thank you... Thank you so much." She laughed and kissed him again.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:24 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=No one had seemed to realized Jason was missing. And his alter Ego Shadow was no where to be seen. However there was a very thin layer of smoke begining to form in Jasons room, and oddly enough it refused to seep out any window or the door leading to the hallway. So the door being shut no one would have noticed it until housekeeping came to change the sheets in the morning.=

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:32 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex got to her feet and made her way out of her room and quickly down to Hexs room. She quickly knocked upon the door, evidently in a hurry.~ Hex! I need to talk! Hex!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 09:03 PM
DangerousBeauty

Hex groaned and pushed Incitatus off of her. "I'm coming I'm coming.." She fixed her hair and straightened out her jeans before pulling the door open. "What wrong Alex?"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 09:06 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She looked at Hex with her red eyes~ I.. I almost.. I almost killed Cy. My powers.. they.. they are out of control!... and... I kind of melted the wall across from my room.. a little... ~She was tapping her forefingers together nervously.~ Maybe my father was right. Maybe I do need to leave.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 09:09 PM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and shook her head slowly. "No. I've seen worse. Here... Follow me." She looked back over her shoulder. "We'll be right back." She took Alex's hand and lead her down the hall.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 09:11 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex began to chew on her bottom lip, she was so nervous. Where was Hex taking her? She held onto Hexs hand and went with her to where ever it was she was leading her too.~.... im sorry.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 09:13 PM
DangerousBeauty

Hex frowned and looked down at her. "Sweetie there is nothing you need to be sorry about. It's what your here for." She smiled and squeezed her hand. "We'll get this figured out. Just dont tell anyone about this room." She pulled a green book off the self and the book shelf slid open, revealing everything a mutant may need to control their powers.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 01:33 AM