KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

.. I ment for your wall earlier. ~She half smiled, then nodded when Hex told her not to tell anyone about "this room". She watched as Hex pulled a book off the shelf and the shelf slid open.~ Wow. Thats.... Sneaky. Whats it for?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:24 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I meant book case srry ^^' ))

She laughed and stepped into the room. "Its full of anything you and your friends might need while here... Including these." She reached up and pulled a pair of glasses and a visor off of a self. "Here you are. Dont worry about the wall, it can be fixed." She smiled and handed them to her. "Just dont fry Cy... Him I cant fix.."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex took the glasses and visor and instantly thought of the one called Cyclops.~ ... I suppose these will supress my powers if they act up again? ~She put the glasses on then looked around the room. She had a slight smirk until Hex told her not to fry Cy. She frowned deeply.~ .... thats not funny... ~She said softly.~

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:36 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and patted her on her back. "Oh hun dont be so serious. It was an accident." She sighed and turned, making her way out of the room. "Come on. Lets get you guys into bed.... What should I do with your father?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 02:45 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex nodded softly and turned to follow Hex then froze when she asked about her father.~ ...... Well... if he returns to the base he will be questioned as to why he came here and hat happened to his men... He will be blamed for it and he will be discharged most likely....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 04:02 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((For the sake of the rp... ))

~Alex and Hex made their way out of the room, Hex turning to close the secret door before walking once again with Alex. Hex smiled lightly at alex giving a nod before turning and going off to bed. ((Hex is now in bed.)) Alex made her way back up to her room. She changed into her night gown and sat on the edge of her bed looking to the glasses then to the visor. she got up, facing the mirror and tryed them both on again. the visor did look kind of cool.... She set it down and put the glasses on. It was more.... well it didnt make her look like a freak so it works. She looked to the door of her room remembering what happened with Cy. She frowned lightly and then made her way out of her room, still in her pink frilly night gown, which matched the Pink glasses she now wore, and made her way to Cys door and knocked on it. She waited for him to answer, a sad look upon her face.~

((I didnt want to copy Cyclops so i made them pink instead of red.))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:46 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

OOC: Yeah you better not copy my favorite mutant

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:10 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy answered the door. Stunned a little at at Alexs appearance, in her pink nighty, shook it off and spoke. "I see you have some new accessory's." He said smiling looking Alex over . " I meant the glasses" he said flirtingly. "would you like to come in" he motioned in a bowing way for her to enter. "I told you Hex would hook you up."

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:59 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~After Cy spoke Alex stepped up to him resting her hands and head against his chest, softly crying.~ ... im sorry. ~She whispered to him, apologizing for almost killing him earlier.~

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:33 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy, somewhat stunned, helled Alex tight. " Please dont apologize. It was not your fault. We are all experiencing the same thing." He said stroking her hair and rubbing the tears away with his finger. "Come in , you need cheering up." Cy said rubbing Alexs back. "What could i do to make you smile. You are so pretty when you smile and, the glasses look sexy." Cy said trying to ease her anxiety over her situation, finding it hard to ignore her in the revealing outfit.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:52 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex stepped into Cys room slowly and then sat at the foot of his bed. She smiled softly at him as she touched the side of her new glasses.~ ..no they dont.. ~She said her smile there for a moment longer before fading. She rested her hands in her lap, her eyes casting down to the floor.~ ... I hope im not bothering you at this time of night. I just... ~Her head turns to t he side, eyes still down slightly.~ I didnt want to be alone tonight.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:59 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy feeling Alexes anxiety rubbed her shoulder. "No problem." he said touching her kindly."you are always welcome." He said feeling her pain. He knew what it was like to feel alone and he wished that on nobody. Caressing her face, to bring it up to his, he softly kissed her. He had wanted her from the first encounter he had and he could not resist. He pulled away quickly so she did not feel that he was taking advantage of her. He truly just wanted to comfort her. "Would you like to lay with me? I will hold you until you fall asleep. Maybe that will help." He said trying anything he could to make her feel better.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 10:25 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex just looked up at him for a moment. She didnt say anything in response to his words. She simply placed a hand upon his cheek and kissed him again. She then turned going on her hands a knees pulling the covers down and getting under them. She layed on her side, eyes looking to Cy as she waited for him to lay beside her.~

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 10:39 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy didnt really know how to respond. He new he was happy that she was there,with a wanting look in her eyes. Cy slipped under the covers, pressed is body close to alexs and kissed her,caressing her body.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:05 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex turned over to face him and snuggled up against him, placing her hands upon his chest. She let out a content sigh and smiled softly.~

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:27 PM
SaSsYlEz
The Bipolar One

As Kyle's goop covered her entire body it filled in the hole where the bullet went into her own shoulder and stopped the bleeding, unfortunately it couldn't stop the pain and, true to character, Kyle was miffed that she wasn't the center of attention and in more then a little bit of pain. But she folded her arms painfully across her chest and bared it, at least for now.

Later that night back at the main house when things were a little more settled.

"What about me!?" Kyle demanded like the spoilt child she was. She would have stomped her foot if not for the extra pain it would cause her. It never occured to her that she hadn't made any friends due to her attitude towards others and yet she wanted them to worship her. She paced her floor and tried to block out the pain unsucessfully, "Ugh! This sucks...I wanna go home!" she whined loudly.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:04 PM
SaSsYlEz is currently offline Click here to Send SaSsYlEz a Private Message Find more posts by SaSsYlEz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

An elf servant came out hearing Kyles please. "Is there something i can do for you miss." He said pleadingly. "Are you hurt? Do you need some attention"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:11 PM
SaSsYlEz
The Bipolar One

Kyle nearly jumped out of her skin when hearing the little voice. She did jump up on her bed when she looked down and actually saw who was speaking to her. "Ahhh!! What are you!? Get out you little....munchkin!" She motioned towards the door abd screamed. Being a mutant hadn't opened her eyes to the possibility that there were other types of 'creatures' out there and fear clouded her judgement anyway.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:50 PM
SaSsYlEz is currently offline Click here to Send SaSsYlEz a Private Message Find more posts by SaSsYlEz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

lol Not THAT kind of Elf. Elven. Like LOTR?))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:53 PM
SaSsYlEz
The Bipolar One

{ got'cha! lol osrry about that! :-D }

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 12:51 AM