KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

nacho felt the smack and momentarily stopped, he winked at hex and started again with the hand, the other hand he reached out for the folder
"why whats in it?" he asked as his hand grabbed it

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:45 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Hex shivered. "Pictures." She put her hand on the folder. "Dont... I don't need word of this getting to the others... It's nothing you kids need to worry about... I want my students feeling safe." She pulled her feet off of his lap and went to get a glass of water.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:49 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well then you wouldn't mind if i did this," nacho told her and began cheesing the pictures

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:54 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She didn't even look. She just said one word. "Raken."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:11 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Raken quickly walked over and grabbed the back of Nacho's head, he then slammed it down face first against the table. Raken grabbed him by the shirt and threw him to the ground "Next time kid, You lose a finger" He reached over and grabbed the folder taking it back to hex. He already didn't like Nacho he didn't know his place.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:27 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

nacho(i really gotta learn his damn name) laughed, knowing Raken would more than likely make good with his threat, but he found it humorous none the less
"oh no, but i need my fingers," he said rather sarcastically
"can you take a toe instead?"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

Harkin rolled her eyes. She was cleaning cheese off of the pictures. Apep stuck his head in the window. "Good morning everyone."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you did it again stick out tongue))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:35 AM
DangerousBeauty

damn it!!!!))

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:44 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

XD

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 03:51 AM
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

"Morning." Lee just finished making his omelet, so he grabbed a plate a went over to the table. He could pick up on the other scents in the room. Raken had the smell of melted steel, and Apep smelled like the forest. All of these smells were masked by the smell of his wonderful omelet. With a wide smile on his face, Lee grabbed a fork and began devouring it.

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:00 AM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~waiting on jalek to post, cause he is currently holding down my character i believe~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:22 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(( actually no, he walked back over to Hex and gave her the folder. Nacho is just on the ground. ))

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:24 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh, my bad then))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

nacho picked himself from the floor and sat back down at the table
"who's the window dude?" he asked playing with a cheese top he make

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:40 PM
DangerousBeauty

go to page 12 to see Apeps pic.))

Apep snorted and laid his ears back. "Well I'd assume you'd remember me. Anyways, everything is cleaned up Hex. You can rest now." Hex sighed happily and walked out to the living room. She laid down on the couch to get some much needed rest.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:49 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"seriously who was that, what's he do?" nacho asked again

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:55 PM
DangerousBeauty

Apep stuck his head back into the window. "I am the guardian of this Island. I've protected these forests and creatures long before Hex took over. I am her right hand and advisor. My name is Apep, seeing as you have forgotten."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:58 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

nacho thought over for a few moments
"sorry Pep, i cant place your face, but uhm nice meeting you peppy" nacho told him giving apep a nickname, whether he liked it or not, remembering real names were so hard..he can't even remember his at the moment

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:00 PM
DangerousBeauty

Hex called to Nacho from the other room. "Are you teasing my horse, cheese boy?" if he listened, he'd hear her laughing.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:05 PM