KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boiled_egg

((thats ok... we posted at the same time hehe))

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:13 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i know i hate it when that happens. XD oh well your post is fine there. ))

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:14 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir looke dp at Hex and waved before looking back down at the ground silently

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:19 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"Good I'M starving" Cy said ready to find out what was up with this place.
"Hex is it" He said as he found a place to sit at the dinning room table. "So whats your story? Why are you stuck with us Misfits" He said staring at Hex and her incomparable beauty.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:21 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia stayed silent apart from the greeting to their host and made her way inside with the rest of the group, realising then how hungry she was.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:26 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Hex sat down in her chair and canted her head in Cy's direction. "Life in prison is a grim way to end it. I chose taking you and your gifted friends in as exchange for my freedom." She took a sip of a glass of wine after an elf poured it. "I'm in for murder, in case your wondering." She waved her hand and several elves entered with a plate for each. "So.. Tell me about yourselves." She tapped her finger on a few folders with their pictures stapled to them.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:29 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir stood and just shook his head

"theres nothing to know. i'm a nobody who gts hurt all the time and that people hate" he didn't lok up at all

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:31 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy looked up after taking a bite. 'You have my profile. You know everything you need to know" Cy said gesturing for the elf to poor him some wine. "So murder huh. Why dont you tell me about yourself. Who did you kill" Cy said turning it back to Hex to answer ,trying to feel her out.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:39 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The elf shook her head and walked off with the bottle, thats right, he got the cold shoulder and no wine. "Akir say that again and I have nine pages to throw in your face." She looked dully at Cy. "Depends. Which person are you talking about? The billionaire who owned the ship, the waitress, or the Captain?... I cant remember which one, but the lowest charge is third degree murder." She took another light sip. "Lets try this again. Tell me about yourselves. I want to hear it from your mouths."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir sighed and then shrugged "mam i don't know what to tell you. i don't know much about my self"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:47 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy, Pissed that he got no wine spoke up "What do you want to know? I mean you have our life story right there in your hands" He said not feeling comfortable talking about himself. He continued "And tell your munchkin to give me some damn wine"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:07 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just then someone teleports in the room and he looks like one walking shadow.

"Aren't you a little too young to be drinking?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:24 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia kept quiet while she ate. From the bottom of her heart she longed to go home, to be with her family as was her right... but she understood the dangers that would bring not only to herself but those she loved. So, stuffing more food in her mouth she continued to eat, pushing the emotion to the side as was commonplace in her life.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 07:38 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir slowly walked over at sat down next to Pia, he didn't want to sit by anybody but hex would probbly make him he chose the least scary person. He sighed and stared at the food

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 01:32 PM
boiled_egg

Pia glanced at the kid as he sat down and once again as he sighed and just sat there, she swallowed her food and said gently, "Not hungry?"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:30 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

akir just shook his head not taking his eyes off the food.

"i'm too scared" he said softly

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:55 PM
DangerousBeauty

Hex snorted and put her feet up on the table. "They dont have to be nice to you ya know. They can beat the shit out of you for all I care, but its not their nature. Just ba happy I dont have orcs serving you.... Right on time Doorman, welcome." She looked over at Akir and smiled sweetly. "It's ok. Nothing will hurt you here... Relax." She glanced at Pia and gave her a wink.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:44 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

"Who asked you" Cy said, rhetorically, to the shadowy figure, as he continued to eat.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:01 PM
boiled_egg

Pia leaned over to the boys plate and took a lil of his food, putting it in her mouth and chewing on it. The spices didnt bother her and she did it in hope that he'd begin to eat and not go hungry only out of fear. Also noticing the wink from Hex and looked back to her, lowering her voice and speaking to their host, "Can I speak to you in private later?" She asked.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 07:38 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex sat beside Cy and snorted lightly at Hex as the two talked.~ so we are bargaining chips for your freedom... kinda meesed up. ~She then began to ate, stuffing her face with what food was on her plate. It was possible someone was watching her as she 'hoovered' her food but she didnt care. She was starving~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote