KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Hex nodded in response to Pia's question, then turned her attention to Alex. "Ah miss Alex, I was wondering when youd speak up. And no it isnt messed up because I am more then happy to open my house to you and your friends... Besides you have no say in the matter."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She let out a sarcastic chuckle at the last part~ ... hence why its messed up. ~She finished what she was chewing on then looked at the rest of her food. She looked at Cy then to Hex and pushed her plate away.~ Im good.... ~She set all four legs of her chair on the floor and stood up~ Wheres my room?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:42 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason had simply sat down with the others and ate his food in silence. He had eatten over half his meal when Alex asked where her room was. He looked over to Hex after Alex spoke and before Hex could=

Yes. I too would like to know where I am to be sleeping during my stay.

=Longest sentence he has said the entire time here.=

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 12:58 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~She let out a sarcastic chuckle at the last part~ ... hence why its messed up. ~She finished what she was chewing on then looked at the rest of her food. She looked at Cy then to Hex and pushed her plate away.~ Im good.... ~She set all four legs of her chair on the floor and stood up~ Wheres my room?

Cy looked up, taking his last bite, and spoke "Yeah where is her room" He said winking at Alex, expecting another punch from her.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:16 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Hex nodded and took another quick sip of her wine. "Well then, I guess I could let you get freshened up real quick. Up the stairs, girls on the left boys on the right. Your rooms have your names on them." A tall nasty looking creature (orc.. a bit more civilized) walked in and handed her a file folder. "Report from the Mist, Ma'm." She nodded and took the file. "Good man. I'll look into it tomorrow when I take these ones in." He nodded and quickly left as she opened the file. "Pia... You wanted to talk?"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
"Who asked you" Cy said, rhetorically, to the shadowy figure, as he continued to eat.

Doorman laughed to himself out loud and slapped his knee.

"Well to be honest no one asked me, but also to be honest again, uh well...no one didn't not ask me. Catch my drift buddy?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:28 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy's momentary jovial attitude suddenly diminished as the shadow figure spoke to him. Feeling rage well up inside, he addressed him "Well then why dont you keep your F**K'n mouth shut and speak when spoken too A**hole. What are you the F'n Police" Cy finished, throwing his cup at the shadow, realizing it wouldn't do any damage.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:38 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Well I don't keep it shut because a closed mouth doesn't get fed, and no I'm not the police, I'm Doorman! Former member of the Great Lakes Avengers! So who are you and why do you curse like a sailor?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:45 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy, expecting a negative reaction, like usual, from his out bust, was taken-a-back from the calm response he got from this Guy. "The Doorman Huh? Stupid name, who gave you that? I have never heard of the Great Lakes Avengers. Why are you here if you are some named X-man already affiliated with a group?" CY said not understanding this guys place here. He continued "Well I have no super hero pseudonym but my name is Cyrus Alexander. So do we call you Doorman or THE Doorman or do you have a name?" Cy said sarcastically.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:59 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir looked up

"i heard of that team, according to they havn't actually beaten any actual villians only wannabes."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Well it all started when I got bit by this radioactive door and thats where my life changed...wait...I think I read that on a bathroom wall. Well anyway yeah I was with the GLA before they fired me and I'll have you know we beat real villains not wannabes. We fought guys like Terminus and Gravitron. Squirrel Girl alone has beaten some of the most feared villains...we even beat Deadpool. But yeah you can call me Doorman or Demarr. There is no The in my name because only douches and dweebs have a "The" in their name. So what do we do now?"

He said with a puzzled look of confusion.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:28 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex got up without another word and began to walk out of the dinning room to her own. But before she left she smacked Cy on the back of his head~ Perv... ~ As she went out the door and around, if he was looking at her, he would see her just barley look back and smile slightly~

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:42 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy shrugged Alexs smack off and winked at her before bursting out with laughter. "Bit by radioactive door" Cy continued laughing "squirrel girl" =This guy is freakin hilarious =Cy thought to himself "I think I will call you 'D' cool with you" He said still grinning at the amusing story.

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 22nd, 2008 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:44 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex followed the directions given by Hex and found the room with her name on it. She sighed in relief and opened the door. she stopped in the door way and just gapped at the room.~ Holy S***! This room is AMAZING! ~She ran over to the bed, she left the door open, and leaped onto it getting comfortable~

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:58 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

A muscular shirtless young adult suddenly climbed through Alex's window. He was the guard known as Raken but the kids hadn't met him yet and he hadn't met them. He walked over to alex as she lay in the bed

"Come on now babe, isn't this form alittle young. But if you for some reason like it I can still have fun with it i guess" he lay his hand on her thigh

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:01 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia nodded as she sipped at the water in her glass, and looked around, "Can we go somewhere more enclosed?" She asked Hex, not wanting to betray any 'delicate' information about her past or her current emotions on ANY subject.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:49 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Jacob still sat at the table, he didnt say a word while everyone else was talking. He held a glass of water in his hands, the water started to bubble and steam. Jacob looked down at the glass shocked at what was happening, he dropped the glass onto the table. The water was spilt all down the table, it was still bubbling. "What the...." Jacob quickly sat up, looking down at the water, then the group then back down at his hand.
"I didnt do anything, it just started to boil."

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:54 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex eyes flared as this random guy she didnt know crawled into her bed.~ What the hell?!?! ~Alex jumped up onto her feet, stanning on the bed, Let out a scream, then lifted her leg back until it was literally almost pointing up, and brought it swinging down to kick the guy in the head.~ GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PERVERT!!!

((Copy and Paste the batman KA-PLOW here.)))

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

He head moved down from the kick and it bounced off the bed. He stood up and raised an eyebrow as he cracked his neck.

"i'm guessing you arn't Hex?"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:39 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Cy,hearing Alex scream,Ran down the hall into her room. "What the F**k! Alex are you ok? Who he hell are you!" He shouted,addressing the stranger "You got about 2 seconds to get F**k out of hear" Cy said turning his fists into Iron preparing to attack this unknown invader.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:41 PM