KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason used his sleeve to remove the blood from his nose. He pushed himself to his feet, staggered a little, then regain his bearings. He looked at the elf who asked if he was alright.=

.... im fine.

=He enjoyed playing the Occasional joke or two but when it involved peoples lives he seemed to always get involved and then make up some selfish excuss as to why he helped. He watched Alex and Cy run off then turned and walked back to his room.=

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 08:24 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia smiled at the boy and ushered him to join both herself and Hex, "Hey I just realised I dont even know your name." She said to Akir.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 09:00 PM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex was deep in thought about that Jason guy. Control over shadows? It then snapped that the Shadow beast must of been from him. Alex then laughed as Cy called himself a Thorough bred. She had her arms wrapped around his neck but loosley. She eyed behind her seeing Raken following them.~ Oh great the Perv is following us.... ~She glared at him lightly then looked back to Cy.~ Gah... He called me Babe. ~Alex made a sick face and then let Cy go to walk beside him. He would probly give a questioning look in which case she would just shrug and say 'I feel like walking'. She slipped one hand into her pocket, adjusted her Black, with white skull, Hat so the bill was off to the side, and fixed the black with white skull tie she was wearing loosly around her neck with her other hand. She then dropped that hand to her side and continued towards the Stables~ I wonder whats waiting for us.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:16 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Hex smiled and rolled her eyes. "Love is in the air.. I can cut through it like butter." She laughed and ushered everyone to the bottom of the stairs. "Jason! Come on down hun you can play with the fire later." As Raken came down behind Alex and Cy. She grinned and kissed Raken softly on the cheek. "Hey hun.. You wanna come with us?"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:27 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia watched as everyone else joined the trio and rolled her eyes at how even Hex was acting... it didnt make much sense to her but then again she'd been told that she was 'too young to understand' so she shifted the older people's recent actions to that particular category and thought nothing more of it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:29 PM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason signed and made his way downstairs to join with the others. He crossed his arms across his chest as he walked. He was exhausted but he kept up appearences, he didnt want to give off the impression he was weak in anyway.=

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:43 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir shrugged when pia asked him "m..m..my name is Akir" he didn't lift his head up at all.

--
Raken smiled and nodded
"of course Hex, it's my job besides they have to get used to their combat instructor" he smiled and his eyes shifted to Cy

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 12:53 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Pia smiled and leaned toward Akir a little, still smiling, "I'm Pia." The smile remained as she began to make her way out of the mansion with the others.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 05:53 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Alex ear twitched and she looked back at Raken when he said combat instructor. She rolled her eyes and looked to Cy shaking her head as if to say pay no mind to him.~

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 08:09 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason walked up to get into pace with Pia and Akir. He didnt say hello. He didnt acknowledge them in anyway. He just walked with them.=

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:27 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Akir smiled and nodded

"nice to meet you Pia" he continued walking, with his head down he wasn't used to having people be nice to him

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 12:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

A small smile remained on Pias features as they all walked out of the mansion, she glanced to her side where Jason had joined them. She nodded to him in a form of greeting then turned her sights back on what surrounded them as they walked to the stables.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:08 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason looked to Pia through the corner of his eye. After a moment of looking at her he nodded ever so slightly in return and then looked forward again.=

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:11 AM
DangerousBeauty

(sorry if im moving too fast. if i am then someone tell me)

Hex nodded and took Raken's hand as she lead the group outside and along the path to the stables. "Alright.... Now behind the stables you can see the dark side of the island. There is a fence separating one side from the other. Please never go in there without me or Raken.. And if you really have to go in there on your own then summon a guardian at the gates... I'll show you how to do that when we go in there today." She smiled and opened the stable doors. "Your horses have your names above the stall door. These animals you will see are not like any other horse." And they wernt. The horses that lifted their heads to look at the group had no skin or hair, not even any eyes. They were just ghostly forms. "You get to personalise your mounts. They dont even have to be horses. I've seen one turn into a giant dog once... It wasnt very cute." She laughed and sat down on an empty stall's door to watch. "Enjoy." One stall had her name on it, but the horse was missing.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:12 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason looked at the 'Ghost horse' and smirked lightly. He ran past them all and to the stall with his own horse.=

Personalize huh?

=((however way it was done)) Jason personalized his own Horse to be Skeletal being with what seemed like shadow flowing off the bones. Its eyes blazed red and stomped wildly. Jason grinned wide at the creature. He walked to the side, grabbed its spine and jumped on. The beast reared back then calmed down.=

... this will do.

((think the horses in Harry Potter. The ones only people who saw death could see.. just.. cooler. stick out tongue ))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

lmao very nice.. creepy horse but very nice. ^^))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:30 AM
boiled_egg

Pia's small smile widened as she jogged forward to look for the stall with her name on it, she slowed to a walk when she set eyes on the frame of a horse. It rose its head and threw it slightly in joy as it recognised its owner. Pia gasped as she got closer.

((this' what it looks like:
(please log in to view the image)))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:38 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Really I get my own ghost rider?! Well give me a minute to decide what I want. Would it be you know...weird if I wanted a magical pony with Abercrombie and Fitch horseshoes?!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

XD ok take your time))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:45 AM
boiled_egg

Pia moved closer to the stall and bit her bottom lip in exitement. The horse behind the stall threw its head slightly in greeting and let out a slight neigh. Pia beamed in a smile and let her wings beat a little so she could reach to pat the muzzle of the pegasus, "Hey there." She said as she hovered, her wings beating in perfect rythmn to allow her to stroke the muzzle of her new friend.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:53 AM