KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling

Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling
Started by: lenovo1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gogopanda

I sense a lack of excitement about this movie :/ Perhaps if it actually had plans to make it to theaters

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:05 PM
gogopanda is currently offline Click here to Send gogopanda a Private Message Find more posts by gogopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelamia

I wonder why Oliver James dropped off the face of the planet after being such a hottie in "What a Girl Wants" and "Raise Your Voice" only to resurface in a sequel of Without A Paddle. Maybe only girls my age care about this, but hell, I'm willing to watch him for an hour and a half

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 03:03 PM
angelamia is currently offline Click here to Send angelamia a Private Message Find more posts by angelamia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gogopanda
www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

I wonder why they're skipping the theater release and going straight for the DVD... it's not like it's a Disney sequel

Because they dropped off everyone with a even a microscopic amount of acting skill.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 07:51 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaryPoppins

i don't think i want to see this with a new cast.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 10:56 PM
MaryPoppins is currently offline Click here to Send MaryPoppins a Private Message Find more posts by MaryPoppins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefanatic04

Yeah well I liked the first one and I haven't seen the second one but checked the myspace page out and found this kinda cool game. It's called When Squirrels Attack here's the link you guys should check it out even if you "hate" the movie..........u'll like the game.

http://www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 12:24 AM
moviefanatic04 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefanatic04 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefanatic04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelamia

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
i don't think i want to see this with a new cast.

Would you want to see it with the old cast? Matthew Lillard?? haha

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:04 AM
angelamia is currently offline Click here to Send angelamia a Private Message Find more posts by angelamia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefanatic04

the old cast....maybe seth greene is funny at least and dax has his moments. well at least going to check the new one out

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:45 PM
moviefanatic04 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefanatic04 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefanatic04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

To quote a memorable Jack Nicholson character, "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:35 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moovys88

Yeah....

Originally posted by gogopanda
I sense a lack of excitement about this movie :/ Perhaps if it actually had plans to make it to theaters

Unfortunately, most of the time when movies go straight to dvd, it's pretty hard to get the general public excited about it....... bummer.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:20 PM
Moovys88 is currently offline Click here to Send Moovys88 a Private Message Find more posts by Moovys88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moovys88

Re: Re: Without a Paddle 2 – Movie

Originally posted by Robtard
Your scrotum should be cut off and then used to suffocate you.

Why are you being so cruel?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:35 PM
Moovys88 is currently offline Click here to Send Moovys88 a Private Message Find more posts by Moovys88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chloeclover

Without a Paddle 2 DVD comes out tomorrow!

The DVD comes out tomorrow! I cant wait! I heard there was some kind of sweepstakes involved, does anyone know what Im talking about?

http://www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:10 AM
chloeclover is currently offline Click here to Send chloeclover a Private Message Find more posts by chloeclover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

why would they use that link if its part 2?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:11 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

stfu stop posting shit and promoting shit. We don't like shit. NO more shit. Got it, you piece of shit?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:18 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

blowjob

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
stfu stop posting shit and promoting shit. We don't like shit. NO more shit. Got it, you piece of shit?
What's with all this "We" shit?

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:23 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Custer once said "What ****ing Indians?"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 01:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xfan1000
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movie sucks.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 03:02 AM
xfan1000 is currently offline Click here to Send xfan1000 a Private Message Find more posts by xfan1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefanatic04

i agree a little harsh haha

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:47 AM
NemeBro

No Seth Green?

Then GTFO.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 05:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefanatic04

saw the trailer on tv and looks entertaining at least

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 07:28 AM