KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Takuan just sort of shrugs.

"Not my business. Rand wants me to find someone named Azarl Kaal. Says he is passing himself off as a dark sorcerer of sorts. I'd... best get to it..."

Takuan wanders off into the rest of the base to do whatever it is he intends to do, but you can still sense the anger and fear that radiates from his mind at all times. His power is just damn scary, and it doesn't help that Kuylen trained him to be a capable swordsman.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I don't understand why anyone still listens to Rand at all..." Rianna comments as Takuan leaves. "But who wants to bet that Galder's going to get himself tangled up in something incredibly stupid?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"We won't take that losing bet," Xavier says.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Are we going to like... get him back out of trouble?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:26 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Frankly, I care more about him possibly informing the galaxy that we're all still alive and squirreled away somewhere than anything else."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yeah, that would be bad," Dak sighs. "Last thing we need..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:22 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Still, the possibility of a lightsaber-wielder leading a militia force about the Outer Rim... chances are he is not a Jedi.

And while most of you consider Galder to be pretty damn gullible after the Doon incident, it is highly unlikely that he took a tip from Rand without checking it out. Everyone knows that Galder and Rand want each other dead.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Chances are he's not up to anything good, though, whoever it is, and if it was Kuylen he'd probably be a bit less obvious about it.

How long have they been gone, anyway? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 01:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder left nearly a week ago. Rand is actually in the base, but refusing to talk to anyone while he works on his tracking efforts with the Mecrossans.

But apparently that has changed, because the three of you receive a message from him on your comlinks.

"Please meet me in the dining hall," Rand says. "I want to discuss something with you."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"This had better be worth our time," Xavier says.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:12 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Ahh. Great. I wonder what he wants now..." Rianna says, rolling her eyes.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:35 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Well at the very least what can be the harm in listening to him. It has got to be more productive then sitting around here doing nothing."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

"And at the very least, it's been a while since I've felt the urge to just kill him..."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"We feel confident that will return soon enough," Xavier says without emotion in his voice.

I'm surprised her urge to kill him ever goes away

"He does have his uses every now and then." Xavier says to no one in particular.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:52 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The dining hall once held an elegant, polished banquet table that Doon kept around just for style. Needless to say it has seen better days under your possession.

Rand is sitting at the head of it, with an assortment of data-tapes and a hologram projector in front of him.

"Ah, there you are," Rand says, offering an unpleasant grin. "What kept you?"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 12:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

"You only said you wanted us here a moment ago, Rand. Even a Jedi cannot move instantly," Rianna says, already annoyed with him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:30 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak snickers quietly at Rianna's predictable reaction. "Get to the point, Rand."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, yes, fine..." Rand says, waving away Rianna's comment as he returns to his data-tapes. "As I'm sure you're aware, I have been using the Mecrossan network to track down individuals aligned with the Dark Side as they flee from the Bureau. Xavier is all the evidence you need of this. Now, I usually try to be sure of who our invites are going to, so that we know more about them than they of us... but recently I'd received word of a Force-user roving the Outer Rim that has gathered a following. The Mecrossans have no information that is useful... but Galder felt that it sounded Kuylen-esque."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 09:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Have we received any word from him?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Galder would. So why are you telling us this?"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 09:51 PM