KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Yeah, might as well be bored somewhere with a new view," Dak agrees.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:15 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Well if we go the possibility of seeing Galder dead is intriguing," Xavier says calmly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:17 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"As is the possibility of killing him ourselves."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Aww, but I kind of like our friendly neighborhood murderous psychopath."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:23 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely," Rand says. "I'm giving you free reign on this one. Take your ships, take Epireans, etcetera. Just do not return without confirming that the location of Epireus is safe. If Galder is simply failing to respond to hails just because he doesn't like me, I should think that for wasting our time you could rough him up a bit... but if he isn't, if anyone has gotten something out of Galder about our existence and our location, kill them. If you can't rescue Galder, kill him, too."

REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Hmm the glory that would come from killing Galder is very tempting but,"
His saber would add nicely to our collection

"He is a valuable resource to our group. Perhaps we should go retrieve him."

sig by Rao Kal El

Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Well, personally, I'm not going to be afraid to kill him if need be," Rianna replies to Xavier, before turning to leave the room. "Let's go, then. Sooner we're gone, the better. Rand, you had better not get up to anything while we're gone..."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier turns and follows Rianna, "Of course if it comes to killing him, if we must we must. we would do that to anyone who crosses us," Xavier says making sure Rand understands he means him as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:34 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"So, who's flying?"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:37 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Trax can fly us. I wouldn't want any blue lizards to fly us into an asteroid."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rand just shakes his head and returns to whatever it is he was researching.

The New Beginning, then? If there is any other prep work you want to do before going, please feel free. Contacting allies, getting any relevant information, recruiting some Epireans for the joy ride, etc.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna can't think of anything; she doesn't care if they bring along any Epireans, so long as they stay out of her way.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 06:37 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Epireans are fine.

Only information I can think of is more about the planet and what we can expect to find there.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 07:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ten Epireans will accompany you, then. As a reminder, they have a Strength of 9, Combat of 7, and their primitive axes do Strength +4 in damage. But they are only mooks, so make them last.

Not much else besides what Rand told you. Skythros was colonized by the Republic, terrorized by pirates, abandoned by the Republic, bargained with pirates, survived without the Republic. Each small city across the globe operates a massive tract of farmland to produce enough food for itself and for donation to the pirates. The Skythrosians are simple and pacifistic, so whomever fought off the pirates did not do so with their help.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 07:35 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I can not think of anything else to do.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 05:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Firak, the tribal leader nearest the mountain, lends six of his Epirean warriors to your cause. The smelly brutes can stay in the hold of Xavier's ship when you don't need them.

And so the three-being expedition can commence. The New Beginning, with Trax at the helm, ascends from the hidden mountain base and takes its leave of Epireus, shooting off into hyperspace once you have left the gravity well of your secret world.

The trip to Skythros is uneventful and short. It is a fairly green world from all the bountiful farmland, speckled with small bodies of water, but most of the surface is hidden by clouds. They turn out to be rain clouds, which you figure out once you enter the atmosphere and find it raining lightly across most of the surface.

One of the towns, we'll call it Oldbark, hails you. The starport controller is wonderin' what in tarnation your big ol' ship is doing above their farming fields. Trax never responds to these damn things any more, he knows that someone might drive a lightsaber through him if he says the wrong thing.

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 30th, 2008 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:04 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier doesn't trust the others to speak.

He speaks into the comm," We are merchants looking to buy food."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:51 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Merchants?" Rianna hisses at Xavier.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:53 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier doesn't even notice Rianna's remark as he awaits for their response.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The controller does not really seem to care, just asking out of habit and duty.

"Good enough for me! So long as you're not looking for trouble. Welcome to Oldbark of Skythros. Happy landings, fellas."

He gives you clearance and designates you to land in the docking bays... the docking bays being a strip of dirt field.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:58 PM