KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Trax frowns.

"Shut up and let me look at it," Trax says, slinging his blaster around his back and reaching for some medical supplies.

Trax can be responsible for patching up Xavier and Dak, keeping them stable.

"We should destroy this place," Trax says. "Take all the evidence with it."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I completely support destroying this wretched station," Dak says as he lets Trax work.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:55 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Any ideas on how we make it happen?" Trax asks.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Throwing Galder into the core systems would probably work..."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:05 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Can we do something that won't get everyone killed?" Trax asks.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:06 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"If that is your plan then it is best not to ask the dog," Xavier says calmly while getting patched.

"Still I'm sure there must be some way to wire the power generator on this station to self destruct taking it with it."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Could be," Trax says. "I'd have to take a look in the power station for that sort of thing. Might need help with it, but you don't look like you're up to it, either of you. Any simpler ideas?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 02:16 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Get off the station, then shoot something sensitive. Or set one of the Shepherd ships to crash into it."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Works for me," Trax says. "Simple thing to get the shields down. We need to disable the tractor beams anyways."

At this point, there is a dull thud as Galder's head crashes into Rianna's. The bloodied pair separate and Galder ambles over to where Dak and Xavier are being treated.

"I will go shut off the shields and automated defenses," Galder says. "Then we obliterate this place. See you on Epireus."

He stomps off down the corridor, shutting off his lightsabers.

"What's his problem?"

-

A short time after, Rianna awakes to New Beginning shaking violently. Pulling herself to a viewport, she can see that the space station is collapsing after several direct hits from proton torpedo from the New Beginning and concussive missiles from Conquering Paladin. Then, in one final volley, it ruptures and vaporizes into a cloud of flames and debris.

-

The Paladin arrives on Epireus first, with Beginning shortly behind. By the time its passengers have disembarked, Galder has made himself scarce.

"Went down the mountain," Gallador informs you while inspecting Rianna's head trauma, with Dak and Xavier present. "The Epireans will not be pleased. What happened?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:15 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'm going to kill him, that's what happened," Rianna says, deciding she's fed up with Gallador inspecting her injuries. "And back off, I'll be fine."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"He was an idiot. Plain and simple."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"He needs guidance," Gallador says, setting down the scanner he was using. "His dependence on an authority figure is prevalent in his personality. I guess we will just have to see where that takes us."

-

Later in the evening, the three of you have retired to your quarters to rest after a mission that has proved to be incredibly violent.

However, all three of you are roused from whatever you were doing by knocking at your doors.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:25 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will go check in and see who is knocking at the door.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:35 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak goes to his door and opens it, eyes flashing in anger at being woken up.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 02:32 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna, having been asleep, goes to see who it is, very much not in a good mood.

"If this is not incredibly important - the mountain turning into a volcano or the Epireans rising against us - I am going to cut off your arms and nail them to the wall..." she growls, opening the door.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna- the man standing at your doorway is very tall, dark-skinned. His head is cleanshaven and adorned with tribal tattoos. He wears simple black robes, though around his neck is a necklace of beads and symbols carved from bone. A lightsaber hangs from his simple leather belt. He raises an eyebrow at your unpleasant threat.

"You are Rianna Xi?" he asks.

-

Dak- it is Galder, and he is covered in blood. You cannot tell whether or not it is his own or someone else's.

"Hey!" he says. "How are you?"

-

Xavier- Trax is at your door. He looks nervous, and you can sense that is as well. He is walking with a cane to help keep himself steady, still healing up from broken bones that Del gave him.

"Xavier, we need to talk."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:53 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Very near killing you, Galder. What do you want?"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 12:32 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna holds out a hand behind her, calling her purple lightsaber to her.

"Who are you, how did you get in here, and how do you know who I am?" she snaps, very ready to act on her threat. "Also, give me a good reason to not run you through simply for waking me up."

Last edited by Peach on Jun 30th, 2009 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:32 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier is unflinching at the sight of his comrade's obvious concern. Still Trax knows this and if he is doing this then it must be important.

"What is Trax, We need to refuel our body so do not waste our time."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You may call me Azarl Kaal," he says, in a low voice. "I was recently invited to join your group by Master Rand. Speaking of which, he wishes to hold a discussion with you in his office."

-

"I want to talk," Galder says. "About Kuylen."

-

Trax seems put off by your comment, but holds his resolve.

"I am... worried, Xavier. About you. You've been saying strange things ever since we met, as if you're... talking to yourself. Are you?"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 06:06 AM