KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Rescue
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (54): « First ... « 52 53 [54]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"You think I am bringing these Dark Siders into our fold out the kindness of my heart?" Rand says. "I am spearheading the recruiting effort because I am rebuilding support for myself! Our group is a useless mess. I want you to help me, Rianna."

-

"Excellent," Galder says. "I will talk to Rianna and Xavier of this. Those mightiest with the lightsaber should be the ones to lead, to subdue the others."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 08:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"...you think I will help you with this? You must be just as mad as Galder if you believe I'd even consider it for longer than a second," Rianna replies. "What reason could I possibly have to want to help you with anything?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 08:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yes they are Trax, old friend. As to my mental health we both know how that has been since Cabas."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 09:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Because I am the only logical candidate for leadership at this time," Rand says. "My body is not in the condition that it was, but I possess the greater knowledge and power. With us you would grow more powerful as well, rather than decay with Galder's insanity."

-

"In a fragile state, then," Trax says. "That whole episode was a traumatic experience. Let me know if you ever need to discuss what happened with you, Xavier. Talking helps me."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 02:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"None of us want you in charge, in case you haven't noticed. And I have absolutely no reason at all to trust a single word out of your mouth."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 03:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You will want me in power, one day, when it becomes evident," Rand says. "Hopefully it will not be too late for you, Rianna."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

"I really think you're wrong. You've already shown you're not capable of leading us. There aren't second chances," Rianna says. "Is that all you want to bother me about?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:20 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What is there to talk about Trax, we fell and failed."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, you may go," Rand says, narrowing his eyes and taking back the device he was tinkering with from Gallador. "Consider what I have said."

-

"You're still alive, though," Trax says, heading out the door. "Keep it that way, Xavier."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Epireus, Dining Hall

Now that the Psycho Brigade has returned in full force from their retrieval mission, and the rest of the Dark Siders have come back from tracking and recruiting others, Nume Rand calls for a meeting in the dining hall, to introduce the new Dark Jedi and discuss current events and plans for the future.

Upon first impression, the Psycho Brigade is at least more pleased with the recruitments than Rand is. Despite his best efforts to keep the new members of the group from swaying to the Brigade, it is immediately evident that some do not buy into his claim to leadership. Con Gordo, a former Jedi and a hardened gunslinger, has joined the group to stay alive beyond the Bureau's reach. Relle Novalinda, an Anzati assassin for a secret society called the Fellowship, has joined for the same reason, having transfered to the Outer Rim sect of her organization to avoid the Bureau. Azarl Kaal, an odd cultist who consumes information like space vacuum, sees Rand as a further source of information, and so supports his leadership for that reason only. Con and Relle do not really care.

"First order of business," Rand says, and the Psycho Brigade groans, receiving glares from Gallador. Tanic is indifferent, and Takuan and Rah are... missing. The newbies watch blankly. "I want to welcome our newest additions to Epireus. You are all beings of note, and so have been found. You will only become more powerful amongst your new colleagues, all trained in the arts of the Dark Side. I will have a test prepared for you, to see how you handle yourselves on a mission..." The newbies continue to remain blank.

"Secondly, we have had a disappearance," Rand says. "While searching for a way to make contact with some of our new recruits, it seems that Takuan and Rah have opted to leave our presence." Galder becomes very dark at this news; this makes Dak the last person, besides Galder, to have served under Kuylen. "I would have them sought out, but if they do not want to be found, I fear they will not be, and it would be a waste of time. They will be missed." Everyone present feels that Rand is not being entirely genuine; Takuan, though his talent is untamed, was the only that surpassed Rand in power with the Dark Side. And Rah had lost his sanity during the events of the Ghost Citadel, driven mad by a vision...

"Third order of business, then, is the safe return of Galder Starkiller to us from the clutches of the now defunct organization known as the Shepherds. Welcome, Galder."

"Shut the hell up, Rand," Galder says. "I KNOW you wanted me dead! If there hadn't been a risk of our secret base being exposed, you would've let me rot!"

"Now, Galder, that's..."

"DON'T cut me off!" Galder shouts, clambering up on the table and igniting a lightsaber. In response, Gallador and Rand ignite theirs and prepare to utilize the Force against the unstable swordsman. "YOU fed me the rumors of Kuylen leading them!"

"Sit down, Galder," Rand snarls. "There is nothing you can gain from a confrontation right now. Your friends in the Psycho Brigade are still weak from bailing you out, and I have numbers on my side for once. Back down."

Galder stands there defiantly for a moment, not quite convinced that the new players in the power struggle game are with Rand. Then Dak tugs at his pantleg. The Arnian is still wearing a sling for his arm as it heals from its near removal at the hands of a Shepherd.

"Let it go, Galder," Dak says. "There'll be more opportunities to show the old squid what's what."

Rand bristles at the comment, but Galder is not beyond rationality; he gets off the table and resumes his seat. Lightsabers are put away.

"Now, if we can continue..." Rand says, acting as if nothing has happened while Rianna and Galder continue to give him the most hateful glares they can summon.

"Welcome to the group," Xavier whispers across the table to Relle, Con, and Azarl, who look amongst each other with exasperated sighs. "You don't even understand what you've gotten into."

End

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:44 AM