KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Who has seen TTT !!!!!!!!!

Who has seen TTT !!!!!!!!!
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

in a couple of days or months or hours?

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:45 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

days....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:54 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

laughing out loud

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 07:59 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

anyway.....it's quicker then in my theaters wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 08:13 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 08:58 PM
Fitch
Free

hope it's the real thing.I'll check the dwn in the morning if it's real or not.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2002 09:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I saw it last night.

How can you say it wasn't darker Fitch? The Rohirrim are almost flattened, Elves and Men and Orcs are dying left and right, and there's more gore!!!

...very good film. big grin big grin big grin

It had more humor than the last film. Usually that came from Gimli or Gollum. And more and more Aragorn's thoughts become perverted and odd...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 03:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ooh...kicky visions of arwen or lady eowyn? Fitch...download!!!! *starts crying*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 06:03 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

perverted?`is kissing perverse?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 10:26 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I agree with mah about the kissing

and being darked well if you call death dark ok the movie is darker I would have really expected it to be a lot darker them always getting in trouble and really give up hope and stuff like that and scenes like when gandalf fell down in moria and stuff like that that would have been dark

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 10:49 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it was pretty dark when gandalf fell down, was it not?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 11:06 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no, the balrog debris lightened the place up smile

boo...just kissing

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 11:36 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, if you ask me, the Rohirrim weren't nearly flattened because Eomer appeared to have taken nearly ALL of them with him! I can't believe he had ten times as many men as were left at Edoras! I am sure he had a sizable warband in the books but nothing quite like that!

So Saruman was only going to crush a small portion of them. Oh, and all the women and kids, which I guess is a shame. Which reminds me, for all Eowyn's big talk about Rohan women knowing how to fight, they DIDN'T, did they?

The lesson for Rohirrim- one the RP certainly teaches you very quickly- is never get off your horse.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 12:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well that speaks for itself a paladin isnt gonna fight bare handed and a wizard isnt gonna use a long sword

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 10:04 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gandalf uses a sword. All magic-users in LOTR can fight.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 01:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ninja

I saw it on the opening day. I just wanted to wait a few days before posting about it so I wouldn't spoil it for some of you.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 06:32 PM
Darth Ninja is currently offline Find more posts by Darth Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gandalf put that Balrog's ass in a sling, if you know the term.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 07:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

Hello everybody. Just started joining the forum again after watching TTT.
First of all. Didn't expect the replies I've been reading so far. None of you seem to comment much on the movie. Except about this "dark" issue. Somehow the discussions lack.. enthusiasm.
Anyway, I've watched the film last weekend and I must say, It's the best d@mn movie ever! It's better than the first installment of LOTR. The characters have better interactions in this movie than FOTR. I loved the fight scenes. Not that gory to watch, except for the decapitated head. I liked the special effects. The Ents and the drake-like animal. The voice of treebeard is perfect! Slow, old and lots of wisdom sounding. Gollums character was the best. Especially when he did that split-personality scene. Sounds was great though a bit too much I suppose. I can't hear clearly what the actors were saying because fo the background music.
I could go on forever praising this movie but I'll leave some for replies. Peter Jackson... You're THE MAN!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 08:38 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The actual comments on the film of the sort you want are in the movies area, Dejio.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 01:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The split personality part was actually quite funny.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2002 04:16 PM