KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Link, the Hero of Hyrule

Respect Link, the Hero of Hyrule
Started by: First_Tsurugi06

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

really? better kick out the wii twilight princess version then stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 06:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Do not speak of right-handed Link to me D:<

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 10:38 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Right handed Link only sucks because it lowered Ganondorf to the level of a left handed person. Gay.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 12:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Lefties > you.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Now that Fender and Eastwood have gotten sucker, Nintendo feels like the most lefty friendly large company. Link, Pit, and maybe Samus make me feel accepted every time I think back to embarrassingly smudging writing on a chalkboard or freaking out a girl I was making out with by being on the wrong side of the couch.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 09:37 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God_Kratos

yeah i like LINK he's have guts and he's not evil he fights for the goo of hyrule

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 10:33 PM
God_Kratos is currently offline Click here to Send God_Kratos a Private Message Find more posts by God_Kratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God_Kratos

my favorite soul calibur game was with him in SC2. man the guy fights well and i like a lot LINK

Attachment: 803383411[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 11:00 PM
God_Kratos is currently offline Click here to Send God_Kratos a Private Message Find more posts by God_Kratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

My favorite Link so far was the one from Twilight Princess, Link's Crossbow Training, and Smash Bros. Brawl.

He seems like a much darker, more serious and mature Link than the others and so far has been the most proficient and brutal swordsman out of all of them.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:38 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I like HoT Adult Link he best. He has a face that says "I have no feelings. I am only pure justice in the form of a badass."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:29 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

ALttP Link is a pretty cool guy, has pink hair and doesn't afraid of TrueForce Ganon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:19 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

My favorite Link was Link in the first game. He was uncomplicated, likable and the birth of a classic.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 10:01 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)
Classic Link = Awesome.
(Image may or may not be stolen from Cyner, who may or may not have stolen it from the 1980's game manual, which may or may not be poorly translated.)

My personal favourite is OoT Link.
His life gets pretty wrecked in a real hurry, twice. But he keeps on saving people anyway. Most people would have just let Hyrule or Termina burn at that point.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:46 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

My favorie Link is from the CD-I games

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:25 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

DOESN'T COUNT. D: CD-i is even less canon than the cartoon!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:41 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I must agree with Cyner in that ALttP Link is a pretty cool guy. Has pink hair and doesn't afraid of Trueforce Ganon.

Has the most win items, too.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:15 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes my favourite too, he can defeat the strongest entity out of all the characters the links face with shafts of silver fired from a bow.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Don't troll respect threads.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:47 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm ok I wont......

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:13 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trowl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never really saw any cannons in CD-i.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:12 AM
Trowl is currently offline Click here to Send Trowl a Private Message Find more posts by Trowl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Young Link was the most badass of them all.
It takes iron nuts for a 10 year old (give or take) to tell Ganondorf to go screw himself and take a blast to the chest even though he knew he didn't stand a chance.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 06:48 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote