KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2008

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2008
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

My first time- I saved the family and organized armed resistance against Jovani.

However, even with overhearing what Trayas is after is seems I am missing something in later sections, because I always get similar amount of points there, and few short of max score....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 01:02 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My first time I got to the starport, I had decided to check out Parliamentary Park and then escaped using the six-wheeled all-terrain vehicle (which rather reminds of the Batmobile from the Nolan films just because of how it was used). I only did that once, so I don't quite remember what that path was. I collapsed the tunnel and blew up the flyers and all that, then limped my way to the starport.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 01:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

There is actually a kind of bug I found- on page 257 the protagonist says that he fought Darth Trayas in single combat- and on my current path I avoided fighting him, only spied on him.

And I got 13 points this time, which I heard is the best you can get without using a bug. To get this you need to help people at the beginning, then get to camp of Darth Trayas and spy on him, and speak to Darth Malphas in the temple.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Dec 28th, 2008 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 01:20 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder wants to find the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Melonath Opus... really really bad. Just another thing to toss into the pile of things the Dark Siders need, not that they actually know about this one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Max score is 14, as mentioned.

Many a Dark Sider would (and did) kill for that Opus.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 08:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Did Kuylen know about it? Aside from the one crystal we have.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 09:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Does it even exist any more?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That's another good question... you know, why didn't the craftsman aliens just destroy the damn thing if it was so dangerous?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:02 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's history for you... it's actually a vital part of Deradax culture in its own way.

Put it this way- we don't bother doing any stories about all the records that actually were destroyed at the time.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:06 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I don't think those would be much fun. And the Deradax designed those crystals, they probably revered the work they put into it, even if the Opus itself was considered an evil thing.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:09 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I arrived to the Starport with the refugees under the cover of smoke from the fuel after trying to distract the fighters.
I'm pretty proud I didn't die on my first go. Loved how I killed Trayas in the end, piloting through the city at break neck speeds.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:16 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I haven't tried the piloting ending yet.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:20 PM
Lord Melkor

So what is official way Trayas died? I assume lightsabre duel?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:32 PM
Craft
CTE

The pilot ending is badass, biggest 'Yeah, you screwed that up Trayas' moment in the game I think.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 03:56 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Will play this as soon as I get home, as I am fairly certain my grandmothers computer would explode if I put one more piece of software on it...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 05:17 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

P3222
I was running past a sentry gun, but then I was fighting walkers that I had never seen before. I think that it routed me to the wrong page

The sentry gun detects the statue and swiftly points it gun so it is pointing straight up. The statue is just above the gun when it fires. The plasma bolt strikes the statue and vaporises it in a single shot; only small fragments of rock land on the gun and these harmlessly bounce off. It looks like you will have to risk the dash across to the gun after all. Enter 1) .

> 1
You brace yourself, take several deep breaths, and then dash out towards the sentry gun. The sentry gun has detected you by the time you take your first step, the first plasma bolt is fired by the time you take your second. You duck and roll just in time as the bolt sears past, punching a hole in the building behind you and then another hole in the building behind that one. The next hundred meters is going to be the most difficult to cover in your life.

Skill test.

The dice have thrown 6 and 3 to make 9. (You have passed the test).
Enter 1) .

> 1
You run between the legs of the flame-throwing walker. It fires as you do so and you feel the heat of the flames on your back but you are not hurt. Once you are past the flame-throwing walker you expect the rocket walker to take its shot. True enough it launches four rockets in your direction. The blast from anyone would be fatal but having anticipated the attack you are ready with a leap forwards. The rockets explode harmlessly below you, and the leap takes you right to the door into the temple. You slip in just before the door closes, and then a lightsabre thrust through the controls quickly seals the door. You hurriedly move on through the building as the alarm starts to reverberate around the temple. Enter 1) .

> status
SKILL: 9

STAMINA: 20

FORCE: 8.

Your score is 6. You have 4 medikits remaining.

The page number is P322.

>

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:55 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yay for a change of targets...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:52 AM
Peach
mordrem

Haha, how random.

I haven't had that happen, and I think every time I went through the back with the sentry gun...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I dropped a statue on the sentry gun, was amusing.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, if people are coming to an end with this... I can reveal that there is a sequel being written.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:03 PM