KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2008

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Christmas Thread 2008
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Sequel! eek!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:19 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It will be revealed that Trayas was the Jedi's father, am I right?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:38 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To the best of my knowledge, said Jedi is not in it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 1st, 2009 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I already knew there'd be a sequel...hee.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yay! Now I'm gonna go play it again!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:38 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I played it like... ten times. Haha. It's amusing trying to find the different paths.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! from Jedireaper.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 12:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Almost 2009, weird. Seven-and-a-half more hours to go in California.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 12:30 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yeah, its 38 minutes into 2009 here!!! Woooohooo!!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 1st, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 12:33 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Late Happy New Years all! Would have been sooner but I've been in little state to get online for the past day or two. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 04:03 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Woohoo! How's 2009 treating you?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 05:35 AM
Craft
CTE

So far, very well. I've grown quite fond of 09 already. =P Yourself?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:12 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Haha, okay I guess. How are you doing in the Renegade game?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:17 AM
Craft
CTE

Alright I think... Busy blowing Vulture droids outta the sky. Should have the skies clear in a turn or two, then I get to play the bombing run game.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Big explosions are fun.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 07:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

At this point I'll announce the title of the sequel.

It is called 'Island of Fire', and I feel someone will find the reference very quickly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 03:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New version, bug fixed and with release notes, now available!

Peach shall link you.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:41 PM
Peach
mordrem

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Concerning this part of release notes:

"where both choices were linked to the wrong paragraphs (thanks Trickster), couldn't repeat bug report on p257 where the text says you have fought Trayas - irrespective of how you get to the star port you always fight Trayas in the space port (either by the Deradax ship or as they make their escape)."

If I remember it correctly, the protagonist mentions fighting Trayas in the speach before the obligatory fight in starport - and you can avoid fighting Trayas in the getting to the starport part.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:20 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Island of Fire" is actually approaching release relatively soon!

With one of his Lords dead, Darth Malphas carries out the threat he made to the Jedi on Damaria, that he would promote another to the exalted title of Darth.

But who to promote? Many are the Dark Side servants of Malphas who would seek such an honour- and such power. Malphas is not short on talent or enthusiasm in such potentials- but you need something a little extra to be a Darth.

Yet Malphas has always had the creation of new Darths in mind- and at the infamous Island of Fire, the potentials will meet to decide who will beome a new Sith Lord of legend. And Malphas favours a 'competitive' examination...

Take control of a skilled Fallen Jedi, a fearsome Brute or a cunning Cultist as you seek to become the newest of Malphas' most honoured, as our tasters of what a KOTOR style game would be like continue- this time on the Dark Side.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 11th, 2009 at 04:33 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:28 PM