Cool, go Darkside! I hope you that you can do some evil backstabbing in this new game.
__________________ Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.
"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn
Update- Island of Fire has begun testing! Err, by me.
It is a considerably more complex piece of programming to get bug free, as instead of having branching linear paths it is instead set in one large non-linear setting; you can constantly re-visit locations and change things (by killing opponents or disabling traps etc.) and the game needs to accurately reflect what you have been doing, rather than have dead enemies be in the same place again etc. That being the case, bug-testing will take a little bit.
I can, however, report the following:
- The game opens with a Jovano ceremonial funeral- with three coffins
- The all-rounder this time, the Marauder, has taken the Guns option rather than the Pilot one.
- There is a whole cast of rivals to face off against
- You get to meet and talk to Darth Malphas in person
- The death descriptions are as gruesome as you might expect for a Dark Side game. The general violence/unpleasantness levels are definitely up!
- It is considerably more difficult than Fall of Damaria. You WILL need to make a map.
"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"
"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"
Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 25th, 2009 at 12:14 AM