KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic Book

KMC Comic Book
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

KMC Comic Book

Okay so I realize this has been delved into on multiple occasions but I've been toying around with the idea of a KMC Comic book for the better part of 2 years and thought I'd bring it up to the bulk at KMC.

I've actually brought this idea up to a multitude of people and it seems like it could be a good idea. I've already written the first couple of issues, so yeah.

Unfrotunately, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad at drawing that if anyone was interested I'd be willing to check out some work from anyone who's....... interested.... is that a run on sentence?

Regardless, it involves characters who are loosely based on people here at the KMC (By loosely I mean some are much like the people here and some have just had their names taken to fit the context of the universe).

The main character is a made up one so that there isn't too much bias on any one person in the KMC. He lives like you or I and somehow gets sucked up into the strange universe full of Troll's and Hero's and Vs. Battles and Etc.

Anyway.... if you have any questions.... shoot.

-_-

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:52 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

AM I IN IT????

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

As Validus. I believe you live In Versaz, which is the continent owned by Tron.... where all the Gladitorial arena's are.

-_-

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:59 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:00 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
Okay so I realize this has been delved into on multiple occasions but I've been toying around with the idea of a KMC Comic book for the better part of 2 years and thought I'd bring it up to the bulk at KMC.

I've actually brought this idea up to a multitude of people and it seems like it could be a good idea. I've already written the first couple of issues, so yeah.

Unfrotunately, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad at drawing that if anyone was interested I'd be willing to check out some work from anyone who's....... interested.... is that a run on sentence?

Regardless, it involves characters who are loosely based on people here at the KMC (By loosely I mean some are much like the people here and some have just had their names taken to fit the context of the universe).

The main character is a made up one so that there isn't too much bias on any one person in the KMC. He lives like you or I and somehow gets sucked up into the strange universe full of Troll's and Hero's and Vs. Battles and Etc.

Anyway.... if you have any questions.... shoot.

long as i dont get a shitty role like last time... sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Vally Doosh
I have Drawn (bad) Pictures of:

Jinzin
Creshosk
Blair Wind
Symmetric Chaos
Badabing
The Durh (A second form of Badabing)
The Blight
The Psyquis
Quanchi
X-meat
Sir Whirleysplat
Batdude
Capt It Up
Digimark
Galactic Storm & Mr. Master (Battling Picture)
Redatom 65
Rufus T. Firefly
Scoobless & Blair Wind (Battling)
Grey Fox
Symmetric Chaos & Batdude (Teaming Up)

-_-

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:05 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Raoul
Did I explain what your character was?

I don't think I've created one for you yet.

-_-

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:06 AM
HaSon

Did I explain what your character was?

I don't think I've created one for you yet.

WHATS MY CHARACTER?!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:22 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Who is that girl in your sig/av?

Ummmm your character is a work in progress.

So Far Shield Type power. Possibly the idea that you have a certain amount of energy that you can utilize in verious ways... wither to shield or expand into a concussive beam. Or you can shoot if out and bubble shield other people.... a lot like green lantern without the imagination willpower bit.

-_-

Last edited by Blight on Dec 29th, 2008 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:28 AM
HaSon

Who is that girl in your sig/av?

Hayley Williams

Ummmm your character is a work in progress.

This is bs. I'm out.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:37 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Am I in there stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:41 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Hayley Williams

This is bs. I'm out.
I will create your character regardless of whether you are in or out. I can say that if you live in Versaz you are a Gladiator... if that helps.

Originally posted by Newjak
Am I in there stick out tongue
The Godfather of the KMC Mob? Possibly shifty

-_-

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 12:59 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Sounds awesome. If you don't get a dedicated artist (likely) it would probably still be a riot as fan fiction.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:19 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Redatom 65
Rufus T. Firefly

Same person.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:20 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Same person.
Correct. But two different characters in the KMC Comic Universe... though they do have a lot to do with one another.

Originally posted by Digi
Sounds awesome. If you don't get a dedicated artist (likely) it would probably still be a riot as fan fiction.
That's true... I've been pondering it a long time... I have pages and pages of Research with who's on each team, who are the elite's, etc. I even thought about making it into a MUGEN game but unfortunately I don't know how to program and all that jazz.

So... this is the (Very bad looking) World of Kamek, where most of the KMC comic will take place:

The acting president of Kamek (the Continent) is President Digimark. He is also the leader of Rajspek, but it is more a memorial to fallen heroes and legendary warriors.

Tron is the King of Versaz, a warlike nation that spends most it's time at the Gladitorial arena's. The leadership goes to that of Tron and his Counsel member's (one of them Being Raoul). Blair Wind & Scoobless are the Star Attractions as far as the most respectable gladatorial arena goes (Tournament of Champions). Validus is also a well respected Gladiator.

-_-

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:27 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Also In Space is the Mongoose Planet (remember THAT?) Owned by Rufus T. Firefly, who founded the Redatom Line, the premier defense against All Troll and Demon Attacks made in and around the KMC Planet.

Each Redatom is Paired With a JasonK Bot to help.

Redatom1 is with JasonK1
Redatom2 is with Jason K2
Etc.

Except that Redatom4 Was killed by the Rogue Jasonk4 who is actively pursuing and trying to destroy all the Redatom's.

-_-

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:04 AM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's cold, blight. sad

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:08 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Raoul
Well, you probably think it would be great to be Scott Summers or Henry Pym.... So your opinion of a "shitty role" can't really be trusted. erm

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Ha Son
That's cold, blight. sad
Lulz @ being reduced to a bot

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:21 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I will create your character regardless of whether you are in or out. I can say that if you live in Versaz you are a Gladiator... if that helps.

The Godfather of the KMC Mob? Possibly shifty
Godfather of the KMC Mob.

I like it eek!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 02:23 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote