KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic Book

KMC Comic Book
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
So why aren't you in it yet, then?

The creator simply sets his creations in motion and watches the results.

IE. You're my petri dish subjects. smokin'

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:50 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I was on here most frequently in 2006 and parts of 2007. So things that happened during those times will be the most prevalent.

Ah yes, KMC's "Golden Age".

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Scoobless
Ah yes, KMC's "Golden Age".
Yup yup.... or, as I like to call it... the age of drama & teams.

-_-

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:38 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Lawlz, Digi loves those.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 08:30 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Tom Joad
Lawlz, Digi loves those.

Teams? Yeah, they're awesome.

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

T.E.A.M Mongoose forever, scumbags.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 09:56 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I was never cool enough to be on a team, aka, I was never gregarious enough with the people here to be on a team.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 10:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Digi

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two.
You mean your invitation to the new team wasn't real?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 10:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Digi loves teams so much he started two of them.

Snapz!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:04 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
T.E.A.M Mongoose forever, scumbags.

We shall never die. The legend of the Mongooses shall live forever.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:39 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

We shall never die. The legend of the Mongooses shall live forever.

Where's that facepalm smiley?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:43 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by I'm Bran

Where's that facepalm smiley?

no expression seriously? @ you not knowing that the csm code for it is...facepalm.

Mongoose thread was fun, it had my creative taint wrapped all around it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:06 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

no expression seriously? @ you not knowing that the csm code for it is...facepalm.

Mongoose thread was fun, it had my creative taint wrapped all around it.
I don't check that shit out.

Maybe so (it wasn't), but Trick had to add his... and it's hard to read to say the least without a facepalm.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:38 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

In the comic you hate the Mongoose team.
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I was never cool enough to be on a team, aka, I was never gregarious enough with the people here to be on a team.
Well then it's a good thing you're not a team player in my comic.

-_-

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:14 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

The mongooses were amusing.

They never got over me turning them down.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:22 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Martian_mind
The mongooses were amusing.

They never got over me turning them down.

K

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:25 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Yeah but now things are way more boring.

-_-

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:31 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

I had forgotten I had posted this somewhere else but it may help.

Things Might have changed since I last wrote this:
The beginning of the story so far:

This kid (I can't remember his name) is really bored living in america. He then finds two kids on the street and see's them pitching a *****-fit with one another. Who goes over to them to see what it is they're talking about.

One nerd is Throwing a plastic iron man toy at the other screaming "YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT IF YOU THINK HE CAN WIN!!! I MEAN, COME ON!!! EL-OH-EL!"

And the other kid blocks the toy with a plastic iron man shield.

"WHAT THE HELL EVER!!! GAMBIT HAS SOOO TAKEN ON PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES HIS OWN POWER CLASS!! WOLVERINE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!"

So they continue back and forth until our main character gets into it:

"What are you guys talking about?"

The two nerds look at him... then look at eachother... and begin to laugh hysterically.

The kid leaves. He gets home and begins to wonder to himself..... who WOULD win in this fight? So he goes to the greatest answering tool..... google.

He types in 'wolverine vs. gambit' and begins to peruse until he finds a site that just says "Planet KMC" and then a bunch of arcane symbols.

This peaks his interest so he clicks on it. His screen goes completely white except for these words saying "Are you sure you want to enter planet kmc? Yes/No"

He clicks yes and leans closer toward the screen.

Then the screen flashes "Beware of Trolls" before his computer completely turns off. Before he can even bend down to check the power cord the computer screen begins to shake and lighting starts bolting from it. He then gets sucked INTO the screen!!!!!

Then there's a bunch of stuff of him falling until he hits the ground. He's in a vast field with a huge sign that says "Welcome to Planet KMC, Please register here. So he goes toward it.....

Okay, so the kid (still don't remember the name) goes toward the registration office and is met by the biggest burliest human he has ever seen in his life. He's not even sure it's a human. His arms are nearly the size of the hero's entire body and he's doubled the main character in height. Okay I'm just going to call the main character Adam.

So adam meets this HUGE dude and is like what the hell.

So he goes to the desk "Um....... where am I?"

The huge dude looks like he's at the desk.

"Um..... excuse me?"

The big dude wakes up and looks SHOCKED!

"WOW! A New Ucahr! Haven't had a Ucahr come in in a LONG time!"

Adam: "A new.... You-Sare? What...?"

Big Dude: "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot Ucahr's have no knowledge of this place. Welcome to Planet KMC... you need to register now so lets get to that."

Adam: "Um... okay? What am I registering for?"

Big Dude: "To become more than a Ucehr, of course! You'lle be given a Ucehr-Nahm and a squad and you'lle have a Teacher leading you and your squad as well. You'lle be lucky if you get me. I'm the best teacher of all. The Name's BigBran.

So yeah.... that's what I have so far for the first story arc... but Roldz had agreed to drawl it. I don't know if he's still interested and I don't know how long it will take me to even finish issue one. I have a huge problem with finishing things I start (Look at the profile cards... which I DO intend on finishing). I get TONS of prep work and even sometimes finish laying out stories for, like, seven arcs in (which would be around where Blair Wind's story comes along) but I have a HUGE issue actually writing the jazz in.

Here was a detailed list describing a brief explanation as to the planets and the planetary travel of the KMC Universe:

Depends on who you are. If you have the capability or the technology, you transport by yourself.

Otherwise you use other routes of transportation... lets see.

Planet KMC
This is the focal point of planets. Like earth will be to our solar system if we end up colonizing other planets in the future. It is also where the most famous school is located. Many planets send their children to KMC in order to learn how to become true KMC Heroes.

Versaz: This is the Continent specializing in Arena Battles. People come from all over to watch these monumentous ocassions. This is a place owned by Tron.

Only has an airline that goes to and from Kahmek. This is because the leader of Versaz (Tron) has a treaty with Kahmek because he is personal friends with Digimark, the leader of Kahmek.

Kahmek: This is kindof the Mainland to Planet KMC. It's where the KMC School is. It's president is Digimark and Vice President is P.R. Very Neutral Continent with the exception of it's intolerance of Trolls and the Soks.

Has a great airline that can send you to Mongoose, The off-tropics, Rayspek, and it also has interplanetary travel. Other planets include Mongoose and illuminati.

Off-Tropics: Luxury Continent. Imagine Hawaii if it were HUGE and 10 times more beautiful. Owned by the Family of Jozhe and Veritaz. Has a great tie to the illuminati planet.

You can get to Rayspek and Kahmek from the off tropics. They also have a luxury craft that will take you to the planet illuminate. The off tropics are co-owned by the family of Bat Dude's and the Family of Lethal Femme's. There is rumored to be a third family involved as well. It is a pleasure planet.

Rayspek: Haven't decided what I'll do with this place yet.

Can travel to Kahmek and the Off Tropics.

Planet Mongoose
The planet owned by Rufus T. Firefly, Billionaire extrodanaire. Half Pleasure, half work force. He has devoted his entire life to eliminating the troll threat.

This planet can travel between Planet KMC and the illuminati planet. There are also various other planets that may end up relevent to the story but I haven't come up with yet that Mongoose will be able to travel to.

Planet Illuminate
Ruler of this planet is Entity. Haven't gotten to deep into the story of this planet so if anyone has ideas pm them to me.

This can travel to many different places and specializes in a pleasure cruise to the off tropics.

Cyber Ninja Planet
Planet that allies with the highest bidder. They serve no one but themselves. But if you pay high enough... they have never failed to get the job done.

They travel via pocket transports that are virtually invisible to not only scanners... but the human eye itself. Can travel anywhere... no restriction... with the exception of places beyond the mortal world.

Realm of the Magick's
Virtually nothing is known about them. Their planet lies between two different dimensions so it's constantly in a state of flux... sometimes fully seen by maps... sometimes completely invisible. Impossible to travel to for almost anyone. Cyber Ninja's have about a 50/50 shot at getting there safely.

They can travel virtually anywhere. And it's instantanious.

The Royal Family
Are kindof anywhere and everywhere.... there are members in every facet of the government and are not easy to get rid of.....

Travel is a non-existant agenda.

The Smizasche

shifty

-_-

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:51 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

is there hardcore nudity?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:38 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

is there hardcore nudity?
No no expression

Okay so here is a picture of Redatom65. It is severely lame art, so don't go slanderin' me saying I told everyone I was amazing.

Redatom 65's Character:

(please log in to view the image)

-_-

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:04 AM