KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Why do you like Superman?

Why do you like Superman?
Started by: killermover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
At least that guy doesn't molest children.

Considering that the majority of child molesters were molested in turn as children, there's a high chance that Spider-man touches children.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Showing your grand-son pictures of women is perfectly legitimate and excellent fathering!

However... the look of repulse on Peter's face makes it 110% fact that he was, in fact, gay.

Could Mary Jane be a cover-up?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

at last. some sense to the events of one more day...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 05:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Well, to play the devils advocate, I HATE HATE HATE Superman. There are FAR too many incarnations of him, Original Superman, Pre Crisis Superman, Sun Dipped Composite Superman, Superman, Blue, Superman One Million, Superman prime, Kismet Superman, etc, etc, etc. Why so many variations of JUST One character? Doesn't DC have enough imagination to create different characters.

I hate the fact that Superman can never lose, only uber cosmics should have that distinction. He can do no wrong, never makes a mistake, in otherwords.....boooooooooring.

I could go on and on as to why I don't like Superman but I'll just end my rant now.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 10:28 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Well, to play the devils advocate, I HATE HATE HATE Superman. There are FAR too many incarnations of him, Original Superman, Pre Crisis Superman, Sun Dipped Composite Superman, Superman, Blue, Superman One Million, Superman prime, Kismet Superman, etc, etc, etc. Why so many variations of JUST One character? Doesn't DC have enough imagination to create different characters.
Considering Superman has been around for 70 years It would be a bit strange / boring if there was not so many incarnations. However there has only been maybe 4 or 5 different versions of mainstream Superman in that time.

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I hate the fact that Superman can never lose, only uber cosmics should have that distinction. He can do no wrong, never makes a mistake, in otherwords.....boooooooooring
Superman can and has lost plenty of times. He makes mistakes, is conflicted a lot of the time between whats right and wrong and where the line should be, they are a huge part of Superman comics.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:25 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only "conflictions" of whats right and wrong in Superman comics is his own naivety. He has the same Luke Skywalker "there's potentially good n everyone!" syndrome that fails.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Robtard
Considering that the majority of child molesters were molested in turn as children, there's a high chance that Spider-man touches children.

(please log in to view the image)

Thats not Peter.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 01:05 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
The only "conflictions" of whats right and wrong in Superman comics is his own naivety. He has the same Luke Skywalker "there's potentially good n everyone!" syndrome that fails.
Thats not true, he's been tempted to kill and maim, but he didn't. He's also being tempted to become a god once, but he didn't.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 05:56 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thats not Peter.

STFU.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Robtard
STFU.

I will, but the truth shall ring louder and louder.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:55 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

Anyway, I like how Seinfield made that special with him and Clark, Hilarious.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:20 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thats not Peter.

Attachment: gtfo1.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:14 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

I also like his relationship with characters, especially Lex.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:46 AM
killermover

Hi I'm back, anyone want to reply?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 07:11 PM
Heythere,Honey

I like Supes because he's one of the first heroes I ever knew and, like #2, he has a whole lot of power and still doesn't play like a god. He's what man aspires to be. no expression

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 10:59 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote