KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Joker vs Dirty Harry

The Joker vs Dirty Harry
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

The Joker vs Dirty Harry

It was a dark night in Gotham. Word spread fast about the thing that had happened, the terrible seemingly impossible thing that had happened. Batman was murdered. The Joker was going crazy that night, he went on a mad rampage and held people hostage after leaving 26 other people dead. Batman got the news and chaased after the Joker. Joker went inside a building and Batman followed him inside. Joker suprised batman and tackled him, after a short strugle on the ground Joker stabbed Batman in the face 3 times. After the stabbing, Joker pulled out a gun and fired shots into batman killing him. He then carved a smiley face on batman's mask and left him dead on the batlight. Chaos and destruction and riots followed the following morning and Gotham was left to the damned.

3 months later....

Harry traveled to gotham prepared to take on the huge task before him. He heard of the destruction n gotham but when he saw its actual condition he was amazed, entire buildings were just piles of rubble in the streets, city blocks were ashes, and people were fighting and dead were left all over the streets. Harry realized the job was going to be more difficult then he expected maybe even impossible. Harry decided to go after the man who murdered batman, the infamous Joker. Harry loaded his .44 magbum and brought extra ammo with him and made his wa through gotham. Eventually he made his way to a run down section of Gotham on the outskirts of the town. he walked into a warehouse and sitting right there was The Joker. Joker turned quickly and cut Harry in the mouth. Harry recovered quickly him and Joker stared at eah other hard. "You can't trust anybody anymore it's complete hell out there."

"And it's all your fault you clown now your're goin down"

"Why so serious so?". the Joker dropped his knife and pulled out a .357 magnum and pointed it at Harry. harry raised his .44 at The Joker. "Go ahead make my day"

Joker vs Dirty Harry in an abandoned warehouse in Gotham. Joker with a .357 and the Joker from the Dark Knight movie. Dirty Harry with his classic .44, who wins.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 05:58 PM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

I didn't see any Dirty Harry movie, but I don't really need to. Dirty Harry is one of them old crime movies, with a character portrayed by Clint Eastwood (known for his portrayal of gunslingers in old, 60's-70's movies). I can automatically assume, therefore, that there is a lot of gun action in the movie, which means a lot of gun feats for Dirty Harry himself.

Joker didn't have a single impressive gun feat in TDK, so he loses.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:21 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I didn't see any Dirty Harry movie, but I don't really need to. Dirty Harry is one of them old crime movies, with a character portrayed by Clint Eastwood (known for his portrayal of gunslingers in old, 60's-70's movies). I can automatically assume, therefore, that there is a lot of gun action in the movie, which means a lot of gun feats for Dirty Harry himself.

Joker didn't have a single impressive gun feat in TDK, so he loses.

laughing He is also a better driver than Batman,( Magnum Force,best car chase ever just because it's really clint eastwood driving) laughing out loud No one can beat Dirty Harry.

Dirty Harry would have no problem blowing the Jokers brains out of the back of his head with his big ass .44

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:40 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

^ exactly. Putting Joker in this kind of thread is retarded; he's not a gunfighter. Clint Eastwood's characters defined the 'badass gun fighter' in cinema; Joker, by his own admission, doesn't even like guns.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 08:30 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry is a deadeye. Jokers head pops like a pimple.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 05:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that even if this weren't a non-straight up shoot out, Dirty Harry would win...

He's the kind of person who just doesn't give a shit about anything.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:20 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One shot one kill FTW

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 08:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Also if that doenst work against the Joker, then dont forget his secret weapon............

.........."right turn, Clyde."

The Orangutan would murder the Joker easily with one of his trademark surprise attacks. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:37 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The Scorpions, feared across the land....."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Only when they play that "winds of change" song.

"The Black Widows" you must mean...

They were so mean, they would ride and fight to doo-wop music....!! stick out tongue

Mind you "I kinda just step on 'em and....squish em." shifty

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Dec 31st, 2008 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:57 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the Black Widows I got that DVD, now I feel like watching it eek!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:02 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Shaaaaaaad-daaaaaaaahhhhhh-doooowahhhhh-deeeeewahhhhhhhhh.."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

coke just came outta my nose

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 05:03 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

... is the thread done or does anyone want to say that Joker wins...?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 09:05 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Joker wins. There ya go.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 09:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Unless he can't repell a headshot from the most powerful handgun in the world....

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 10:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry cornholes Joker while saying "Ya feel lucky punk?"

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 06:19 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Clint gives him the stare and joker's head implodes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:58 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Well, for starters, I don't think The Joker would let him self get into that situation. He rarely gets his hands dirty, preferring to call the shots from he sidelines. In a gun fight, The Joker would get his ass glocked, but in a fight from start to finish, as soon as Harry rolled into town, old Jokey boy would be getting ready to pop his ass.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 12:37 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

^ Actually, your interpretation of the Joker's technique is strongly opposed to his actions in TDK. He's certainly not the type to look from the sidelines and let his goons do all the work. If you didn't notice, he- almost always- plays a leading part in his own operations, including executions and gunfights. Always leading his henchmen and playing an integral part in his own machinations.

Definitely not one to sit back, drink a beer, and bellow orders. Don't confuse need for preparation with lack of personal action.

I think it's part of his personality, really. His whole operation was done to prove his ideology about chaos and morality, but above these, it was to give himself pleasure. As a sadist, he takes personal pleasure in killing his enemies himself. Not necessarily the most efficient or logical course of action, but he is, by his own admission, not a logical person.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:43 PM