KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ash VS Mad Max

Ash VS Mad Max
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

peephole FTW

or

"No, Sara moved to Alaska."

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:01 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Why would she/anyone do that at that point...? There was no hint that she was in danger.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:12 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No hint? What about the huge stranger with the funny accent, dressed as a street thug?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:13 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well you might pause for the second she did thinking "WTF Has this got to do with me...?"

But the main reason this doenst matter and your talking from your bottom again, is this:

She TOOK steps to ensure her safety by having that latch/chain on. Which the Terminator smashed away.

She thought she was safe til then.

If you ask me, the Dumbest arse in that movie was THE Sarah Connor...!

How would would YOU let a "stranger dressed as a street punk" aim that laser targetted Pistol at your forehead before the doe-eyed look of zombieness disappears and you decide to move...?

THAT was dumb.

Leave older, deader Sarah Connor alone!!!
She had done all she was advised to, to ensure her own safety.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 9th, 2009 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:30 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No hint? What about the huge stranger with the funny accent, dressed as a street thug?

By the time this would have registered, the door was slapped open breaking the latch off, and he was IN.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Sara Connor doesnt live here anymore."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:20 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So that'd send him away, then would it...?

Nope.

The terminator'd just do what he did in EVERY OTHER instance of that, come in anyway and kill her and 'wait for the Sarah Connor to come home' then.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:50 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:53 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That woman was doomed the minute she listed herself in that directory.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 10:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

back to topic. Max takes out ash's chainsaw and proceeds to make Ash shwarma outta him!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:15 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

No doubt that once Ash is removed from the Raimi evil dead universe,
and the necronomicon's power is irrelevant, Ash is screwed against Max.

But having just watched the 3 Evil Dead movies yesterday, I'd have to acknowledge that Bruce Campbell is maybe the finest action comedy actor of all time.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:35 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ash is a pretty shot with his Boomstick. I think it all boils down to who gets the drop on the other.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I reckon so.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:59 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But having just watched the 3 Evil Dead movies yesterday, I'd have to acknowledge that Bruce Campbell is maybe the finest action comedy actor of all time.

and probably gave us the only trilogy that reamined good and fun to watch...even after 20 years. Bruce Campbell is an icon. to say anything otherwise is crossing some serious f0cking lines.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 04:29 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I wish Sam Raimi would hurry up with Evil Dead 4 if he still has plans for it.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 04:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That'd be the bollocks. big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 03:06 PM