KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP Registration!

High School RP Registration!
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

wei, you know skrulls dont understand human lingo to well

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:03 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

>.> .....

Anyway, This is pretty much like a real school. you do not have to be yourself but if you wish that is fine. My character Is going to be as close to how I was back then as possible. So my character is based on me in high school.

..Yes Jalek. this is pretty much what school would be like if we all went to the same one.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:09 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my char jalek is literally me in every aspect.

and jessy is my actual cousin.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:11 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
wei, you know skrulls dont understand human lingo to well

True, even so I would still hang out with her in RL back in high school, actually I would hang with both of you seeing as I was so random. I got along with all groups because I was so versatile.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:12 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
>.> .....

Anyway, This is pretty much like a real school. you do not have to be yourself but if you wish that is fine. My character Is going to be as close to how I was back then as possible. So my character is based on me in high school.

..Yes Jalek. this is pretty much what school would be like if we all went to the same one.

Yeah my character is me as well.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:13 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
True, even so I would still hang out with her in RL back in high school, actually I would hang with both of you seeing as I was so random. I got along with all groups because I was so versatile.

i could only get along with a group for a couple of months before moving on or them leaving me. I do best alone and i can be really philosophical at imes when i feel they need to understand what they are speakingof.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 02:15 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Noticed another Typo for my second char. I forgot his first name big grin

Josh Freeman

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:27 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Vega Zuben
Race: Caucasian
Grade: Junior
Transfer Student? no
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

post my intro when i get back on tonight))

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Jan 4th, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:57 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Alex Harvey (Xander)
Race: Caucasian
Grade: Junior
Transfer Student? Yes
Personality: Loves his Hardcore/Deathmetal/Screamo Music.
Mostly talks to people he know, stay quite
History: Moved from US from Australia to stay with his uncle for a year. His cousins are younger then him and dont attend the same school as him. Xander also has his guitar that he has take n with him.
(please log in to view the image)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:39 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Name: Robbie Valerian.

Race: Caucasian.

Grade: Senior, been on the school since he was a Freshman.

Transfer Student? No

Personality: He's classic. In terms of school social status, a typical jog. Loves sports, he's in the football team, plays Wide Reciever. He might be a jerk sometimes, but he's a really nice guy in reality. He's not like other guys in the team, he doesn't enjoy playing heavy jokes on people, but he loves to laugh and have fun. School isn't at the top of his priorities list, but he considers it important. He has practiced martial arts for 9 years now, but almost nobody knows it. He's extremely friendly when he wants to be, and can make friends quite easily. He HATES the math and the physics teachers. He enjoys spending time with friends and doesn't really like to be alone. He's algo been playing the drumkit for five years now.

History: He was born Irish, in Galway, and actually finished his earlier school years over there. He's been living in this city and attending this school since his Freshman year and he lives with his parents and has two bigger brothers.

Is that ok?

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Jan 8th, 2009 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:54 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Quick question! THis isn't one of those schools where the teacher craves the touch of young male adults is it? Sorry but I got a random quota to fill.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:44 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol I hope it is wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:45 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

...... I had planned on making this a serious rp.

No.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:47 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

...... I had planned on making this a serious rp.

No.

Sorry, but I gotta go then. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm kidding

Originally posted by jalek moye
lol I hope it is wink

Dude did you see the Librarian? She was hot!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:48 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Sorry, but I gotta go then. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm kidding

Dude did you see the Librarian? She was hot!

theres something wrong with you.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:50 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

theres something wrong with you.

I think there's something wrong with all of us. I however suffer from lack of common sense which really sucks. Actually that's how my character is in the rp. He lacks common sense but has incredible book smarts.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:52 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I think there's something wrong with all of us. I however suffer from lack of common sense which really sucks. Actually that's how my character is in the rp. He lacks common sense but has incredible book smarts.

.... theres something wrong with you... ~Pounces and naws on flesh~ Nom Nom Nom...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:53 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

.... theres something wrong with you... ~Pounces and naws on flesh~ Nom Nom Nom...

And you obviously suffer from canibalism. Just because I'm black that doesn't mean I taste like fried chicken and watermelon. go eat Jalek, he is way darker than me.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:56 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Skrulls get hungry too.... Nom Nom Nom.... and yeah we dont eat flesh but.. hey.. times are tough... Nom Nom Nom

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:58 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

something's wrong with both of you

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:00 AM