KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP

High School RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate then stood up and took a graceful bow to his classmates and teacher. He then began to introduce himself.

"Nathan Nakoma Benton III, aliases include Nate, Nakoma, Natedogg, Big Nate, Juggernate, and something else. I do everything and listen to everything, all kinds of music except for mainstream rap which sucks with the exception of The Game and like two others. Underground hip-hop is still cool though, MF Doom for the win right!? Favorite bands are Smashing Pumpkins, Bloc Party, Heart, Jefferson Airplane and a bunch of others. So Ms. Renalds, prepare to be annoyed and amazed, because thats what I'm here to do."

Nate then sits down and awaits the rest.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The Teacher nodded as she walked down a row of desks. -I will try to endure Mister Nathan Benton.- the Teacher walked over to the kid who seemed t obe talking in his sleep. She knocked on the desk. -Perhaps Our sleepy friend here would like to go next.-

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:12 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Oh...Um well" Xander said standeing up.
"Im Xander, i just moved from Australia and im staying with my uncle. I love my Heavy Metal music and play guitar. I had a band when i was in Australia, But...Well thats all."
Xander sat back down resuming his day dreaming.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 11:26 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Is it too late to join?*

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:38 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((No. Late entries this early can just be late people. I wont count tardies this early. My teachers never counted them on the first day. Just post your bio in the registration thread.))

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:42 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek stood up and sighed

"Name is Jalek Moye, favorite food is pizza, favorite movies is fighter in the wind. I like to train in martial arts and read comic books"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:53 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason got to his feet after Jalek=

Jason Freeman. I like Tacos, Fifth Element, and in my free time I play video games. Me and my brother are always moving around from city to city.

=Jason sat down and Josh got up.=

Josh.... Food... the Crow .... Games...

=Josh just sat down and crossed his arms leaning back in the chair. Jason spoke up again.=

Dont mind him... He is always like that.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:59 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The door was opened once again, this time by Robbie. He knew he was late.

"Sorry I'm late, teach."

He was wearing blue jeans and a tight, red, long-sleeve shirt. He sat down in the nearby chair and put his black backpack in front of his table.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Jan 8th, 2009 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 04:21 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Multi-pass...Multi-pass...MUL...TI...PASS! I like comics and games too! Got a 360? Add ya boy Wei Phoenix!"

He said out of turn but it was Nate being true to himself.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:16 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Vega laughed at Nate's little outburst. Then quickly realized she had brought attention to herself. She cursed and waited to see what teach would do. Maybe she didn't knotice.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 01:42 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Robbie turned to look at Vega and laughed. "Relax." He whispered.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 09:08 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander kept quite while he sat, he quickly pulled his phone from his pocket checking the time.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 12:48 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Vega smiled and stuck out her tongue. "What ever you say handsome."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:19 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate noticed he made someone laugh and he began to feel like he accomplished something. He got out of his seat and did a "raise the roof" gesture.

"You see that Ms. Renalds? You see that guys? I did that! I brought that chuckle out of her. Do yall need a new black friend because cause I got a million more of random comments like that!"

He sat and calmed down after he was done and began to act like nothing happened.

"...Carry on..."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:40 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vega put her head down on her desk and laughed again, this time a bit harder. She lifted her head and rubbed her eyes free of tears. "Oh god.. I'm starting to like this class... Oh my." She shook her head and looked up at the teacher. "I'm so sorry." She nodded and got a hold of herself. "Ok.. Ok I'm done."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:50 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The teacher put a hand to her head and sighed before looking at Vega -Would you mind telling us about yourself?- She smiled softly and looked to Nate. -Please Nate. Try to contain yourself. This is the first day of school and I do hope it wont be your last.-

~Lily sat back in her chair and sighed. That Nate guy was annoying....~

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vega sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "My name Vega, if you call me by my real name I'll make you see stars. I like animals and looking pretty. My hobby is walking around in the woods and seeing what I can sneak up on. My favorite movie is.... Um... hmm... Watership Down I guess... I love sushi too."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:31 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Who doesn't?" Robbie replied quickly, giving her a flashing smile and a wink, and then turned to look at the front.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:48 AM
masta iceey

((to late to join or should i hold on for passing period?))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:29 PM
masta iceey is currently offline Click here to Send masta iceey a Private Message Find more posts by masta iceey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Its still first period so go ahead and make a character in the Register thread, wait for approval then post.))

Renalds nodded softly with a smile then looked to Robbie. -Seems like someone needs to talk. Its your turn now.- She folded her arms across her chest and waited for Robbie to introduce himself.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:37 PM