KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP

High School RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

He smiled. "Well, I'm Irish, I play on the school football team, I play the drumkit, I do martial arts, and I think Ms. Renalds is the best teacher," He said, still smiling, turning to look at her.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:47 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

She shook her head. -Sorry this class doesnt award Brownie points.... and theres something you forgot.. You didnt tell us your name.-

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:51 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Um, do you not have a sense of humour, Ms. Renalds? Jeez," He said, even still smiling. "I've been here for a few years, so some probably know my name already. Robbie Valerian."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:53 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek and Jessy glanced at each other and smiled once they heard robbie say he did martial arts. They were both huge martial artists, everyone knew jalek was just from his style of dress

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 11:54 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Again she nodded. -Yes I have a sense of Humor. but it has higher standards then the low jokes students do these days... Okay. did we miss anyone? No? Alright.. -she looked at a peice of paper with a list of names of the kids. She marked a few things then looked back up. -The seats you are in now are your assigned seats. You will not switch seats unless specifically told to.. and no you can not change them right now. Now that we have introduced ourselfs... -she walked around her desk and sat down behind it, then looked to the clock. Only a few minutes were left. She looked back to the kids. -... Now as long as you keep it at a normal level I will allow free time to talk amongst yourselves if you wish. If you have questions please come up to my desk and ask. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.- With that Miss. Renalds leaned back in her chair, looking over more papers for the next class she has.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:07 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek came running in the class. Opening the door gently, he closed it back and stood in front of the teacher, bending slowly.

''I am sorry for being late''

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:18 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The teacher looked up and sighed softly then nodded. -Thats fine. Give me your name and pick one of t he remaining seats. It will be your assigned seat from now on.- She pulled out the class Roster and looked up at him.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

Vega stuck out her tongue and sighed heavily. "Oh god could this day go by any slower?" She closed her eyes and let her head fall down onto her desk. She pulled her sticks out and started tapping absent mindedly on her knee to pass the time. Her head still was down on her desk.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 12:59 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason yawned and turned to his brother.=

Hey Josh. How about after school I kick your butt in some X-box?

=Josh sighed a bit and put his hands behind his head.=

What ever... You never beat me anyway...

=Jason jerked his head back.=

What about the time when...

=Josh cut in..=

I let you win.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 01:30 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The bell rings and the first of 6 classes has ended. Renalds looks up at them. -Alright I will see you all tomorrow. Dont be late to your next class and have a nice day.-

~Lily sighed in relief as she got to her feet and quickly stepped out, pushing past all the other people in the class~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 02:53 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

''My nameis Derek, and I am sorry for the disturbance. Thank you''.

With another nod, he went and took a seat next to Jason and Vega.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 02:55 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Vega stuck her foot out at the last moment as Lily passed, waiting to hear a thump and feel her feet stumbled over her ankle. She smiled, her face still hidden by the desktop.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 02:58 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"You're a bad girl," Robbe said, smiling as always, as he saw Vega tripping Lily.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:11 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek looked at the scene with disgusted indifference.

''Childs...''

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:21 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Despite being pushed by her, Nate feels a little bad for her being tripped so he decides to help her play it off. No one deserves to be embarrassed on the first day of school so he falls to the ground beside her and starts comically doing push-ups and tries to get her to join in.

"Yeah! That's right now uh, Lilith! Feel the burn! Give me five more push-ups and we'll be ready for P.E.!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:22 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander picked up his guitar and walked to the door, as he exited the room, he saw the crowd and Nate doing push ups on the ground.
"Um..Ok?" He said to himself as he tryed to move past the people, carefully pushing past them.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:51 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily hits the floor and she grits her teeth. She slams her fist onto the floor and gets up quickly turning to Vega. She eyes the Teacher who was slowly getting to her feet then turns and walks out of the class room stepping over Nate as he randomly does his pushups~

Renalds clears her throat. -Miss Vega can I see you for a moment please?-

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:51 AM
DangerousBeauty

She snickered and whispered to Nate. "The best of the best, baby." Vega smiled and lifted her head. "Yes? Have I done something wrong?" She made herself frown to fake concern and bewilderment.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:54 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek looked at Lily, pointing out a seat next to him.

''Are you allright?'' he sais at first glance?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:58 AM
masta iceey

(( i wont let me post in your other thread so mind if i could quickly post your temp you gave us to fill out in here?))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:21 AM
masta iceey is currently offline Click here to Send masta iceey a Private Message Find more posts by masta iceey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote