KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP

High School RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek got up and walked out before chuckling lightly at lily beeing tripped.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:26 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masta iceey

((nvm, im a nub i figured out what i was doing wrong so i posted it so ill hold out for a response now))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:45 AM
masta iceey is currently offline Click here to Send masta iceey a Private Message Find more posts by masta iceey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She snickered and whispered to Nate. "The best of the best, baby." Vega smiled and lifted her head. "Yes? Have I done something wrong?" She made herself frown to fake concern and bewilderment.

*You mean Robbie? stick out tongue*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:35 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate then looks up at Vega with his own smile. So that's how we're going to play it?" He thought to himself as he got up. Nate was excited to see that someone else had the capacity for comedy and pranks. Now she won't feel as bad when he gets her back. One thing is for sure, he isn't doing this for Lily who was definately unappreciative of his generosity. This was soley for his amusement.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Prank boy, huh, Nate?" Robbie said. "Nice. This'll be amusing."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:49 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Uh he said that in his head...)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 05:50 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Oh.. My bad.*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:15 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

no problem.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:50 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Robbie got out of the classroom swiftly, and leaned against a wall next to his next class.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:12 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek caught up to him.

''Robbie, how are you. I couldn't get to you for the whole vacation''

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:46 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Yeah, I know, man. I was away in Galway again." He said as he moved forward to shake his friend's hand in a friendly way. "What you been up to?"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:59 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

As he took his friend's hand,

''I've read mostly. Didn't feel energetic, I've only played tennis a few times this summer. It was quite boring actually''.

Looking arround.

''So what's new to this school?''

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 04:03 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Not much... A couple of new nice girls around, though... We might check it out later," He said, smiling. "But it does surprise me. You weren't energetic? C'mon, man. You usually are."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 04:09 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek laughed.

''Girls, haha. That's exactly what I need to be energetic'' slightly tapping on Robbie's shoulder.

''I don't know. I guess I can't really feel any drive to sport when I'm not with someone I know, so might as well say it was your fault.'' he said with a laugh.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 04:12 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

He laughed with him. "Yeah, that's partly true. Join the football team." He recommended, punching his shoulder softly. "You'll feel the most energetic person in the world then, haha."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 04:19 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason and Josh got up and walked out of the class with the rest of them.=

Jason = Wow.. how did we end up in the class with all the clowns?

Josh = I dont know... But I do know you belong there.

=Josh smirked at Jason who was clearly not amused.=

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:27 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate goes to near the water fountain and chills for a minute after class.

"Old girl could've at least thanked me. I mean I don't just throw out my services like that for everyone. Oh well, onward to my next class."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:11 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Miss Renalds shook her head a bit. -Do you really wish to be put out of school already? The day hasent eve nstarted yet and already your tripping others as they leave?- She sighed softly. -Now either you can serve a detention or tomorrow you appologize infront of the class to her. And dont try to play this off. I saw what you did.- Renalds sat back down as a few other students began to come into the room for the next period. -Now go on to your next class. Wouldnt want you to have to run and end up tripping...-

~Lily made her way to the next class room as soon as she could. She sat down in the very back corner by the window.~

~The teacher was a skinny man in the back going through some books. Science books. Now and then he would take a stack and place them upon each of the desks, nodding to Lily a bit as he placed one on her desk. he then made his way back to the black board and wrote his name big so the students coming in could see.'Mister Nye'

((just so you know i actually had a teacher named William Nye.))

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:38 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((I swear to god if he is a science guy...))

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

He did teach science.))

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:52 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote