KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » High School RP

High School RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((And Bill is short for William...))

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:53 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Bill Nye the Science Guy. thats why it was so freaking funny. this teacher is based off my science teacher.))

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:54 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Vega sighed and shrugged. "Yeah sure. I can apologize. Later teach." she winked and turned, slowly making her way to her next class. "Oh Ill apologize alright." She smiled and walked into the science class, making a face when she realized that same people were in this one. "Great... This is gonna be a long year." She sighed and plopped down in a seat near the back this time.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:42 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate eventually makes his way into the next class and he sees a few classmates from last period mainly the joker and the "jokee" if you will. He takes his seat and begins to daydream."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

lol. Mr. Nye was awsome. He waant big though so I assume you mean personality?))

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 08:16 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Marie-Gabrielle takes her seat in the science class and begins talking to Nate about her friction coefficient and what it actually meant. "The friction coefficient is defined as fc/N, where fc = kinetic friction force and N the force exerted perpendicularly to the direction of movement. A surface without friction is said to be infitely smooth. However, most friction coefficients of surfaces where there are no adhesives are between 0 and 1. N is equal to weight X cos (angle of the slope)."

Some generic classmates began to ask her, "Where did you learn all of this?"

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 02:48 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate looks at her with a weird at expression, but he really does understand what she is saying and decides to reveal one of his secrets which is that he is actually very intelligent.

"Well that is an interesting discussion opener I must say. Usually I start with a joke or a random idiotic comment, but I can see that probably wouldn't work on you. I take it you are not from America after picking up some references to the metric system. Whenever you wish to have an intelligent discussion then you may address me as Nakoma, if you wish to talk about nothing in particular, be it games, anime, comics, movies, martial arts, etc then you may call me Nate. Your face may be smooth but does a foreign woman tell how many Kilograms she weighs?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:51 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily sighed softly and layed her head down on the table. she was bored and the time to get to the next class was boring.~

The large science teacher. Mr. Nye sat at his desk and was reading a book when the bell decided to ring. He then closed his book, set it down, and stood. -Alright Class. My name is Mr. Nye.- He let out a small, sad, chuckle. -Like the Science guy... Anyway I do hope we can have a good year in this class.-

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:57 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Marie-Gabrielle is taken off guard about her "inertial capability", a.k.a. mass, but she tells him her density instead, 1.04 kg/L. "If your density is lower than 1.00 kg/L, your risk of developing obesity-related diseases increase", she says. She would feel embarassed to tell what's her mass, or the force, in kg, the Earth exerts on her, but she feels more comfortable disclosing her density.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:08 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Tahaha...if only there was a way to find your weight using other things like density, height, mass and whatnot. So are your parents a Mac or a PC? Maybe both? Seriously you speak like a human google machine. Yeah think I'm going to call you Mac."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:13 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

"For me, anyway, weight = mass X gravity. For other people, mass and weight are used interchangeably. If there was a way for you to know my volume then you'd know my weight (in kg-force). Perhaps Mr. Nye has intercepted us... Nakoma!"

MGH, who was her nickname back in Quebec City, claims that if people, in the future, ask for her weight, she would answer in newtons. Perhaps this may redirect her studies in engineering or science instead of focusing in music... Mac! It became clear for Mac/MGH and whatnot that she would do little for and with music! That she had a sudden change of heart, thinking that her brain has sustained an induced voltage high enough to provoke said change of heart.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:38 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nakoma was puzzled when she actually thought he was serious about finding out her weight. She gave him a whole equation to go by.

"Yeah that was a joke Mac but now I'm confused. What has he intercepted? Are we planning some break out or rebellion?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:55 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Marie-Gabrielle may suspect that we gave the teacher clues about the material... An off voice tells her, "MGH! MGH! Have you forgotten about the true meaning of your initials? Some people once nicknamed you Database..."

She identified the off voice as being Urvan's. "Yes, Urvan, I know what MGH is. Mass X Gravity X Height. I may very well have an incredble memory but still imperfect. It's my potential energy. And don't forget that I could also bear 1/2*MV^2, where V = velocity, at the same time."

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:36 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Mr. Nye stood in the front of the class watching Marie and Nate with a smile. -While our two chatter boxes speak I want to address the class that the amount of time they continue to speak to eachother will be equivelent to the time you ALL will stay after class. Even if it means you will be late to your next class... - He turned to his desk and picked up a stack of papers. -You there in the back corner... the one staring out the window... Could you pass these out for me please?-

~Lily eyed Mr. Nye and shook her head.~ No thanks.....

-Im not asking..- He said with a smile waving the papers at her.

~Lily rolled her eyes and got up. She walked to the front of the class, took the papers into her hand and began to pass them out. When she got to Vegas desk she twisted her wrist making t he paper spin onto her desk and then right off. She eyed the girl and looked down briefly to make sure there was no foot sticking out when she passed by. She then handed the left over papers back the the teacher and sat at her desk in the back corner by the windows again.~

-Thank you. On the paper before you please write your name and the desk yo uare sitting at. If you have not already noticed there is a number on the top left corner of your desk.- The desks were set at a 5 x 4 placement. 5 seats across and 4 going back.

=- - - - - w
=- - - - - w
=- - - - - w
=- - - - - w
d Nye

((= is the wall with the hall on the other side. w marks the windows. - are the desks. D is the door. and Nyes desk is in the middle. its numbered from left to right 1-5 then 6-10 and so on and ect. Lily is on the last desk number 20))

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jan 18th, 2009 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:59 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

At this exact moment, Marie-Gabrielle and Urvan became quiet, so much as not to make everyone else late for the next course.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 11:56 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason and Josh both wrote on their peice of paper, name and the desk they sat at. Jason at desk 4 Josh at desk 5 by the window.=

Jason: well, this class is going to be a long one..

Josh: .... we havent been to the other ones yet so dont count on this being the worst. Cause if you do the next one will not be as good.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 09:06 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Marie-Gabrielle stated, on her piece of paper, that she is seated at position #16, the one nearest to the door, while Urvan is seated on #12.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:00 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nate looked around and didn't know exactly where to sit at. He then saw his little push-up buddy and decided to right behind her. He gracefully made his way to his seat and sat down.

"I don't know, but someone didn't thank me for the work out earlier."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 10:18 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

talking about me? Im in the back corner. there is no seat behind me. either infront or beside. stick out tongue))

Mr. Nye nodded a bit as they filled out the information and then picked up a larger version of the book they each had. The Teacher Copy of that book. -Now if you will all be so kind as to turn to page 56 of your text book. Silently Read from 56 to 60 and answer the 5 questions at the end. This will be the first grade of the Semester. Once everyone has turned it in You all may have some free time to speak amongst yourselves. It shouldnt take long to do, however take your time.-

~Lily rolled her eyes and opened the book begining to read~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 10:56 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(front is fine.)

Nate pretends to be reading. He has already learned this outside of class. He keeps to the topic at hand though which is that well deserved apology.

"Cause you know, I took a pretty nice dive? I mean you could've been really embarassed and known throughout the rest of the year as the girl who fell flat out on her face. I mean I would thank someone for helping me out and..."

Nate keeps going on and on until he gets at least something out of her.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 11:17 PM