KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3

Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read "Conversations with Nostrudamus" by Dolores Cannon. Those exact prophecies are mentioned and compared with those events.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 05:48 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Read "Conversations with Nostrudamus" by Dolores Cannon. Those exact prophecies are mentioned and compared with those events.

I don't need to read another person's interpretations. I have my own. And besides....the quatrains specifically state that "Orientals" and a "King" from the "Orient" will meet with France to declare war.

None of that happened during World War 2. And There was no invasion of France during World War 2. There was attacks on France yes, but the quatrains state that those three cities in France will be "captured" and "plundered" and "trussed" up (secured).

None of that happened during World War 2. So it has to be about World War 3.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:08 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I don't need to read another person's interpretations. I have my own. And besides....the quatrains specifically state that "Orientals" and a "King" from the "Orient" will meet with France to declare war.

None of that happened during World War 2. And There was no invasion of France during World War 2. There was attacks on France yes, but the quatrains state that those three cities in France will be "captured" and "plundered" and "trussed" up (secured).

None of that happened during World War 2. So it has to be about World War 3.

Ok let me correct myself. There was an invasion of France during World War 2, but not by Orientals. It was by German forces. It wasn't Oriental forces. And I was wrong about it not being occupied. Because it was. But again, it wasn't from an "Oriental King". Who according to Nostradamus is supposed to "leave his bloody rod in France". Southern France is supposed to get hit hard. Just like in World War 2 I presume.

But I am wrong occasionally. Nobody's perfect. So I don't mind admitting it when I am. It could turn out that you are right however and that this quatrain was meant for WW2. Time will tell. We only have 3 years left to find out.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Jan 7th, 2009 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 08:28 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So i present you with the evidence but you refuse to read it?..

Typical conspiracy theorist.

If you say we only have 3 years left to find out then why were you posting predictions that were made for last century. the famous "King of the Mongols" quote started "the 7th month of the year 1999"

yet you chose to change it and it didn't even make any sense.

""The year, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."

when quatrain 72 was actually

"The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."

so why did you miss out the year and say it was for this century?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again my friend, that is your interpretation. I see World War 3 when I read it. Relating to the "Oriental that will come out of his seat". The one who is "King" over the "Mongols".

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:56 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus:

"I cry for Nice, Monaco, Pisa, Genoa,

Savona, Sienna, Capua, Modena and Malta,

Which will be bloodied in the fighting

The war and earthquakes and the

revolution will cause unwanted unhappiness."

NOTE:

In this one I believe that Nostradamus again gives us a vision of who will be attacked during World War 3. The cities above are located in France, Italy, and parts of western and southern Europe. He makes a claim that he "cries" for these cities/countries, and that there will be much bloodshed and even Earthquakes. He also mentions that there will be "revolution" as well. Possibly from the citizens of these areas.

Pisa is a city in Tuscany, central Italy, on the right bank of the mouth of the Arno River on the Ligurian Sea. It is the capital city of the Province of Pisa. The city is known worldwide for its famous bell tower.

Map of Central Italy/Pisa area:

(please log in to view the image)

Genoa is a city and an important seaport in northern Italy, the capital of the Province of Genoa and of the region of Liguria. The city has a population of about 620,000 and the urban area has a population of about 890,000.

Map of Genoa area/Italy:

Savona is a seaport and comune in the northern Italian region of Liguria, capital of the Province of Savona, in the Riviera di Ponente on the Mediterranean Sea.

Map of Northern Italy/Savona Area:

Siena is a city in Tuscany, Italy. It is the capital of the province of Siena.

Map of Siena area/Central Italy:

Capua is a city in the province of Caserta, Campania, Italy situated 25 km (16 mi) north of Naples, on the northeastern edge of the Campanian plain.

Map of Capua area/Italy:

Modena is a city and a comune (municipality) on the south side of the Po valley, in the Province of Modena in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy.

Map of Modena area/Italy:

Malta is a small and densely populated European microstate, comprising an archipelago of seven islands, making it an island nation. Situated in Southern Europe, 93 km (58 mi) off the coast of Sicily (Italy), it is located in the Mediterranean Sea, giving the country a warm, Mediterranean climate, while a further 288 km (179 mi) to the island's west is Tunisia and about 300 km (186 mi) south is Libya. Valletta is in practice the nation's capital city.

Map of Malta area:

Nostradamus claims that all of the above cities/states will be "bloodied in the fighting". So keep an eye out for attacks on all of these cities during World War 3.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:57 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again my friend, that is your interpretation. I see World War 3 when I read it. Relating to the "Oriental that will come out of his seat". The one who is "King" over the "Mongols".

It's not my interpretation of it...that's what he wrote...he specifically wrote the year 1999...every translation of it says so...you missed it out deliberately in order to peddle some bullshit scaremongering theory...there's no point in trying to deny it...You seem to forget that there is other people on here who have read nostradamus besides you.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:36 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seem to forget that Orientals did not attack Italy or France during World War 2.

In fact, Italy was on the side of the German/Japanese forces. You got a little carried away there brother. You are trying to corrupt my thread. Let me post if you have nothing constructive to add.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 08:46 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Why are there two threads on this subject, are they different or the same subject.?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 09:05 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You seem to forget that Orientals did not attack Italy or France during World War 2.

In fact, Italy was on the side of the German/Japanese forces. You got a little carried away there brother. You are trying to corrupt my thread. Let me post if you have nothing constructive to add.

See ,now not you're getting yourself confused because you're mixing 2 different predictions entirely.

the "king of the mongols" prediction has nothing to do with the prediction about France.

You still haven't addressed my point regarding the "1999" part of the prediction being deliberately left out.

As for the accusation that i'm not being constructive. By that we can take it you mean anyone who pulls you up about lying?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 09:41 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has everything to do with the prediction about France. It specifically states that an "Oriental will come out of his seat to meet with France to declare war". Anyone can figure out that this "King of the Mongols" could easily be a reference to China. No other countries on the planet have as much influence over Mongolia than does China/Russia. And Russia is supposed to join our side to help us defeat China. So that leaves only China/A Chinese figurehead as the "King of the Mongols".

The 1999 part is pure speculation. Nostradamus never used the numbers 1999 in that Quatrain. That's just further interpretation on the parts of others.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 09:47 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus:

"Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragosse,

Foreign swords wet the Land with blood,

Plague will come in a shell,

Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off."

NOTE:

Again it appears that parts of Spain and Italy are slated to be attacked during World War 3. When Nostradamus says, "Plague will come in a shell", perhaps he means like a canister or something. Perhaps he is referring to the "Germ Warfare" that Jeane Dixon spoke about as well.

He says foreign swords (or weapons) will wet the land with blood. I am guessing these will either be the Orientals or the Arabs.

Pau is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Oristano in the Italian region Sardinia, located about 70 km northwest of Cagliari and about 20 km southeast of Oristano. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 330 and an area of 14.1 km².

Map of Pau/Italy area:

Verona is one of the seven provincial capitals in Veneto, Northern Italy and it has the second largest population in Triveneto (an area formed by the three regions of Veneto, Trentino – Alto Adige and Friuli – Venezia Giulia).

Verona is visited every year by hundreds of thousands of tourists because of its artistic beauties, several annual fairs, shows and operas, such as the lyrical season in the Arena, the ancient amphitheatre built by the Romans.

Map of Verona/Northern Italy area:

Vicenza, a city in northern Italy, is the capital of the eponymous province in the Veneto region, at the northern base of the Monte Berico, straddling the Bacchiglione. Vicenza is approximately 60 km west of Venice and 200 km east of Milan. As of 2007, Vicenza had an estimated population of 119,038. Vicenza is the third largest Italian industrial city by export.

Map of Vicenza/Italy area:

Zaragoza, also called Saragossa in English, is the capital city of the Zaragoza province and of the autonomous community and former Kingdom of Aragon, Spain. It is situated on the river Ebro and its tributaries, the Huerva and Gállego, near the centre of the region, in a valley with a variety of landscapes, ranging from desert (Los Monegros) to thick forest, meadows and mountains.

The population of the city of Zaragoza in 2008 was 682,283, ranking fifth in Spain. The population of the metropolitan area was estimated in 2006 at 783,763 inhabitants. The municipality is home to more than 50 percent of the Aragonese population. The city lies at an altitude of 199 metres above sea level, and constitutes a crossroads between Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao and Toulouse (France) — all of which are located about 300 kilometres (200 miles) from Zaragoza.

Map of Sargossa/Spain Area:

All of the above areas it appears that Nostradamus states will be attacked during World War 3. He states that "Foreign swords wet the Land with blood" thereby showing us that the attacks will indeed come from foreign countries.

He also states that these cities/areas will be inflicted with a "Plague" that will "come in a shell". I take this to mean a canister/container that will carry some type of biological agent. And so therefore it does appear that the areas of Pau, Verona, Vicenza, and Saragosse could soon suffer a biological/germ warfare type of attack.

Possibly the worst part of the "Plague" prediction is that he also states that "Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off". Thereby showing us that there may be immediate relief from the attack, but that the cure for it's agent/disease may not be available/discovered for a long period of time.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 09:47 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has everything to do with the prediction about France. It specifically states that an "Oriental will come out of his seat to meet with France to declare war". Anyone can figure out that this "King of the Mongols" could easily be a reference to China. No other countries on the planet have as much influence over Mongolia than does China/Russia. And Russia is supposed to join our side to help us defeat China. So that leaves only China/A Chinese figurehead as the "King of the Mongols".

The 1999 part is pure speculation. Nostradamus never used the numbers 1999 in that Quatrain. That's just further interpretation on the parts of others.

Why are you bringing in yet another entirely different prediction?...you do realise that they didn't reference the same thing and that all his predictions are entirely seperate.

Why are you saying that it doesn't refer to WW2 anyway?...France was at war with Japan in WW2. I also suggest you look up the France Indochina wars which lasted, on and off, for some 30 years.

And no...the 1999 part is not speculation. That prediction is actually one of the very few he provided a specific date for and you're missing it out for your own ends.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:03 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Why are you bringing in yet another entirely different prediction?...you do realise that they didn't reference the same thing and that all his predictions are entirely seperate.

Why are you saying that it doesn't refer to WW2 anyway?...France was at war with Japan in WW2. I also suggest you look up the France Indochina wars which lasted, on and off, for some 30 years.

And no...the 1999 part is not speculation. That prediction is actually one of the very few he provided a specific date for and you're missing it out for your own ends.

Right the France Indo/China wars did not involve such a widespread area. And they were not part of our current century/last century. Plus, from what I just studied about it, No major areas in the country France were invaded by the Japanese during that war. A land invasion I mean. Areas around France were..but not areas in actual France. Apparently, only the Germans were successful with a land invasion of France during World War 2. Which I again I had forgotten/overlooked before.

Prophets are usually off on their timing. So even if he did say 1999 (which he didn't) I wouldn't bet the farm on the date. But I would take the prediction very seriously. And as far as I know, they haven't happened yet.

All of the predictions here are listed within the same timeframe, therefore having everything to do with eachother. Last century/This century. They are closely tied in with eachother. And all of them (when put together) paint an important picture of what World War 3 just might look like.

So I say, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. We need to use each piece to create the whole puzzle.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Jan 10th, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:10 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right the France Indo/China wars did not involve such a widespread area. And they were not part of our current century/last century.

Prophets are usually off on their timing. So even if he did say 1999 (which he didn't) I wouldn't bet the farm on the date. But I would take the prediction very seriously. And as far as I know, they haven't happened yet.

All of the predictions here are listed within the same timeframe, therefore having everything to do with eachother. Last century/This century. They are closely tied in with eachother. And all of them (when put together) paint an important picture of what World War 3 just might look like.

So I say, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. We need to use each piece to create the whole puzzle.

actually they were 1947-1973 making them last century.

Yes he did say 1999

here's the original French text

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/1999.htm

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:22 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right the France Indo/China wars did not involve such a widespread area. And they were not part of our current century/last century. Plus, from what I just studied about it, No major areas in the country France were invaded by the Japanese during that war. A land invasion I mean. Areas around France were..but not areas in actual France. Apparently, only the Germans were successful with a land invasion of France during World War 2. Which I again I had forgotten/overlooked before.

Right well, then the prediction was clearly on the money. Because in 1999 China did start to rise to prominence more rapidly than before. Thanks to Bill Clinton and others. So yes, it could have been for that. Or it's possible that the date was off, and that it has yet to happen.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 11:19 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You also have to take into account the fact that the prediction of 1999 is so close to this century (2008) that we must consider the possibility of the event that he was describing effecting us still to this day. Or having corresponding consequences for us and our immediate future.

Therefore in my opinion it is still valid and should continue to be monitored closely.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 11:29 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right well, then the prediction was clearly on the money. Because in 1999 China did start to rise to prominence more rapidly than before. Thanks to Bill Clinton and others. So yes, it could have been for that. Or it's possible that the date was off, and that it has yet to happen.

So how exactly did China start to rise to prominence more in 1999 than any other year?...That's right...they didn't...you're simply trying to make stuff up to fit now that you've been shown to be wrong. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

quote:
You also have to take into account the fact that the prediction of 1999 is so close to this century (2008) that we must consider the possibility of the event that he was describing effecting us still to this day. Or having corresponding consequences for us and our immediate future.

You do realise it was a doomsday prediction

It's actually getting quite comical to watch you dance from one misinterpretation to another. Why can't you just admit that the prediction isn't for this century and be done with it? It wasn't for "2000-2100". That's the simple fact of the matter and it throws massive doubt over anything else you have to say.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 11:51 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You really are a nutball aren't you.

I will not throw the prophecy away and pretend like it doesn't have significant implications for our current day.

It is also possible that the prediction hasn't even happened yet. I have never claimed that Nostradamus was perfect in his timing of events. You seem to believe that he was. Which is why you are defending the year of 1999, as if to tell everyone that you believe 100% in Nostradamus's ability to predict an event to the exact day, and that not only has the prediction come true, but it has already passed.

I on the other hand, always leave room for error, which is why I believe that it's possible that the prediction has not occurred yet, and that it could be occuring either as we speak, or will occur sometime soon, since Nostradamus was extremely accurate about events and not necessarily able to declare the exact day and time they would take place.

You are also obviously misinformed about what Bill Clinton did for China during the last few years he was in office. Talk to Mr. Parker about that one. I am sure he will fill you in on it.

PS - You shouldn't rely on other people's interpretations for your own interpretations. Learn to interpret things for yourself and you may end up finding many different conclusions.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Jan 11th, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 12:03 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You really are a nutball aren't you.

I will not throw the prophecy away and pretend like it doesn't have significant implications for our current day.

It is also possible that the prediction hasn't even happened yet. I have never claimed that Nostradamus was perfect in his timing of events. You seem to believe that he was. Which is why you are defending the year of 1999, as if to tell everyone that you believe 100% in Nostradamus's ability to predict an event to the exact day, and that not only has the prediction come true, but it has already passed.

I on the other hand, always leave room for error, which is why I believe that it's possible that the prediction has not occurred yet, and that it could be occuring either as we speak, or will occur sometime soon, since Nostradamus was extremely accurate about events and not necessarily able to declare the exact day and time they would take place.

You are also obviously misinformed about what Bill Clinton did for China during the last few years he was in office. Talk to Mr. Parker about that one. I am sure he will fill you in on it.

PS - You shouldn't rely on other people's interpretations for your own interpretations. Learn to interpret things for yourself and you may end up finding many different conclusions.

I'd rather take the word of scholars who know what they're talking about than idiots like you. You blatently denied that "1999" was even in the original prediction. I proved you wrong. You knew it was and you decided to leave it out deliberately to try and peddle your own, ironically "nutjob" theories. You're a liar pure a simple.

You leave roon for error...well here's the error in your predictions...YOU'RE WRONG.

I'm the one who's misinformed?...You're the one who didn't think the France Indochina wars were in the last century. Proving again that you're trying to peddle theories when you don't even know the history or context of what you're talking about.

As for what Clinton did for China in 1999...well he visited in 1998 and he signed a permanent trade bill in 2000...the US/China relations act was also 2000...All of this stemmed from years of negotiations...so...tell me...what was so special about 1999...I'm asking you seeing as you're making a claim that 1999 was somehow a special year that would justify making into one of Nostradamus' predictions...what in 1999 would be considered the "Great king of terror"?

In fact reading through some of your choicest quotes of the thread which are utterly ridiculous

quote:
It is important to note that China is considered to be in the North-Western hemisphere of the World.

No...It's not...It's in the north yes (as is some 85% of the worlds population) but it's far east...not west.

quote:
We only have 3 years left to find out.

So will you come back to this thread at the end of December 2012 and admit that you're a completely idiotic tool who believes anything and knows nothing?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 01:22 PM