KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3

Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
I'll miss you man. I'll have a beer on you tonight. wink

I'll miss creating threads here too. But many of us were here since the creation of this forum, and we've been lucky enough to see it grow as much as it has since it first started.

I know I for one was curious to see just how popular this forum would become, and I watched it surpass other forums that were pretty popular themselves.

So we can only be pleased with the results. =)

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 09:56 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way I would bet money that in a year this forum (the conspiracy forum) will surpass the Book Discussion forum in terms of the number of total posts.

Thats sayin something. Alot of people read books.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 09:59 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 25:2-17

"Son of man, set thy face against the Am'-mon-ites (The Syrians/Jordans), and prophesy against them, because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity."

"Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk."

"And I will make Rab'-bah (capital of the Ammonite kingdom east of the Jordan River) a stable for camels, and the Am-mon-ites (the Syrians/Jordanians) a couchingplace for flocks:"

"Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee;"

"Because that Moab (mountainous strip of land in Jordan) and Se'-ir (mountain range extending along the east side of the valley of Arabah) do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;"

"Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab (mountainous strip of land in Jordan) from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Beth-jesh'-i-moth, (South of the Arabah, near the Dead Sea), Ba'a l-me-on (Another city close to Jordan), and Kir-i-a-tha'-im," (Another city by Jordan).

"Unto the men of the east with the Am'-mon-ites, (the Syrians/Jordanians), may not be remembered among the nations."

"Therefore, I will also stretch out mine hand upon E'-dom (An ancient country of Palestine between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba), and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Te'-man (an oasis North of Medina); and they of De'dan shall fall by the sword."

"And I will lay my vengeance upon E'dom (An ancient country of Palestine between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba) by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in E'dom according to mine anger and according to my fury;"

"Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Phi-lis-tines (a people who invaded the southern coast of Canaan around the time of the arrival of the Israelites - modern archaeology has suggested early cultural links with the Mycenean world in mainland Greece), and I will cut off the Cher'-e-thims (one of the ethnic groups in the Levant), and destroy the remnant of the sea coast."

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes."

NOTE:

In relation to the Am'-mon-ites: The Am'mon-ites were member of an ancient Semitic people in the Bible who lived between the Syrian desert and the Jordan River between the 13th and 6th centuries bc. They were constant enemies of the Israelites.

In relation to Rab'-bah: Rab'-bah was the chief city of the Ammonites, among the eastern hills, some 20 miles east of the Jordan, on the southern of the two streams which united with the Jabbok.

In relation to Moab: Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

A picture of the Moab Kingdom:

(please log in to view the image)

In relation to Se'-ir: Se'ir is the name of a mountainous region occupied by the Edomites, extending along the eastern side of the Arabah from the south-eastern extremity of the Dead Sea to near the Akabah, or the eastern branch of the Red Sea.

In relation to Beth-jesh'-i-moth: Beth-jesh'-i-moth was the point in the south from which the camp of Israel stretched to Abel-shittim in the plains of the Kingdom of Moab.

In relation to Ba'a l-me-on and Kir-i-a-tha'-im: Ba'a l-me-on and Kir-i-a-tha'-im were both cities near the heart of the Moab Kingdom which existed close to what is now modern day Jordan. Ba'a l-me-on is thought by many to be the location of modern-day M'ain in Israel.

In relation to E'-dom: E'-dom consisted of a Semitic-speaking tribal group inhabiting the Negev Desert and the Arabah valley of what is now southern Dead Sea and adjacent Jordan.

A map showing the location of the Kingdom of E'-dom:

In relation to Te'-man: Besides being the name of an oasis, Te'-man was also the name of an Edomite clan.

In relation to De'dan: De'dan was also an oasis kingdom and a roster of the trading partners of the city of Tyre (today in modern Lebanon), where Dedan is noted as a nation or kingdom which traded in saddle blankets.

In relation to the Phi-lis-tines: the Phi-lis-tines were a people who occupied the southern coast of Canaan, their territory being named Philistia in later contexts.

A map of the location of the land inhabited by the Phi-lis-tines:

In relation to the Cher'-e-thims (thought to be the same as the Chetherites): The Chetherites is a name given by the Hebrew Bible to one of the ethnic groups in the Levant. Their identity has not been determined with certainty.

A map of the location of the Levant (the home of the Chetherites):

Syria and Jordan:

Syria is an Arab-majority country in Southwest Asia, bordering Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea to the west, Israel to the southwest, Jordan to the south, Iraq to the east, and Turkey to the north.

Map of the location of Syria:

Jordan is an Arab country in Southwest Asia spanning the southern part of the Syrian Desert down to the Gulf of Aqaba. It shares borders with Syria to the north, Iraq to the north-east, Israel to the west, and Saudi Arabia to the east and south.

Map of the location of Jordan:

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 10:16 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
By the way I would bet money that in a year this forum (the conspiracy forum) will surpass the Book Discussion forum in terms of the number of total posts.

Thats sayin something. Alot of people read books.

True. They have something in common also. They're both most made up of fiction. laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 07:50 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 35:2-15

"Son of man, set thy face against mount Se'ir (Jordan), and prophesy against it,"

"And say unto it, Behold, O Mount Se'ir (Jordan), I am against thee, and I will make thee most desolate."

"I will lay thy cities to waste, and thou shalt be desolate,"

"Because thou hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:"

"Therefore, as I live, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee, sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee."

"Thus I will make mount Se'-ir (Jordan) most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth."

"And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword."

"I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return:"

"Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it;"

"Therefore, as I live, I will even do according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee."

"And that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume."

"This with your mouth, ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them."

"When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate."

"As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Se'-ir (Jordan), and all Id-u-me'-a (The country inhabited by the descendants of Edom in southern Israel and adjacent Jordan), even all of it:"

NOTE:

In relation to Id-u-me'-a: Id-u-me'-a was the name of a region between southern Palestine and the Arabian Petraea inhabited by Edom or Esau and his posterity.

A map showing the location of ancient Id-u-me'-a:

In relation to mount Se'-ir: mount Se'-ir formed the south-east border of Edom and Judah, it may also echo the older historical border of Egypt and Canaan. It was the mountainous region allotted to the descendants of Esau, the Edomites.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Mar 11th, 2009 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:39 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 26:2-21:

"Son of man, because that Ty'-rus (Lebanon) hath said against Jerusalem, Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people: she is turned unto me: I shall be replenished, now she is laid waste:"

"Therefore, Behold, I am against thee, O Ty'-rus (Lebanon), and will cause many nations to come against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up."

"And they shall destroy the walls of Ty'-rus (Lebanon), and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock."

"It shall be a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea: and it shall become a spoil to the nations."

"And her daughters which are in the field shall be slain by the sword,"

"Behold, I will bring upon Ty'-rus (Lebanon) Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people."

"He shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field, and he shall make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift up the buckler against thee."

"And he shall set engines of war against thy walls, and with his axes he shall break down thy towers."

"By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach."

"With the hoofs of his horses shall he tread down all thy streets: he shall slay thy people by the sword, and thy strong garrisons shall go down to the ground."

"And they shall make a spoil of thy riches, and make a prey of thy merchandise: and they shall break down thy walls, and destroy thy pleasant houses: and they shall lay thy stones and thy timber and thy dust in the midst of the water."

"And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard."

"And I will make thee like the top of a rock: thou shalt be a place to spread nets upon; thou shalt be built no more:"

"Shall not the isles shake at the sound of thy fall, when the wounded cry, when the slaughter is made in the midst of thee?"

"Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling: they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished at thee."

"And they shall take up a lamentation for thee, and say to thee, How art thou destroyed, that wast inhabited of seafaring men, the renowned city, which was strong in the sea, she and her inhabitants, which cause their terror to be on all that haunt it!"

"Now shall the isles tremble in the day of thy fall; yea, the isles that are in the sea shall be troubled at thy departure."

"When I shall make thee a desolate city like the cities that are not inhabited;"

"When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;"

"I will make thee a terror, and thou shalt be no more: though thou be sought for, yet shalt thou never be found again."

In relation to Ty'-rus: Ty'-rus (also known as Tyre) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon. Tyre is an ancient Phoenician city and the legendary birthplace of Europa and Elissa (Dido). Today it is the fourth largest city in Lebanon and houses one of the nation's major ports known locally in French as Soûr.

A map of the location of Tyre, Lebanon:

A picture of the city of Tyre, Lebanon:

In relation to Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar: Nebuchadnezzar II, also called King Nebuchadnezzar The Second, was a ruler of Babylon in the Chaldean Dynasty, who reigned c. 605 BC-562 BC. He is mentioned in the Book of Daniel, and he constructed the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. He conquered Judah and Jerusalem. He was traditionally called "Nebuchadnezzar the Great" (Daniel 1:1; Jeremiah 25:11). In contemporary Iraq and some other parts of the Middle East, he is glorified as a historic leader.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:10 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 28:2-19

"Son of man, say unto the prince of Ty'-rus (Lebanon), Behold, I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations and they will draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."

"They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas."

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Ty'-rus (Lebanon), and say unto him, thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

"I will cast thee to the ground, and I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

"I will bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

"All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:20 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 28:21-26

"Son of man, set thy face against Zi'don (Lebanon) and prophesy against it,"

"Behold, I am against thee, O Zi'don (Lebanon); and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: when I shall have executed judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her."

"For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her street; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side;"

"And there shall be no more a pricking brier unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of all that are round about them, that despised them;"

"When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob."

NOTE:

In relation to Zi'don (Sidon): Sidon is the third-largest city in Lebanon. It is located in the South Governorate of Lebanon, on the Mediterranean coast, about 40 km (25 mi) north of Tyre and 40 km (25 mi) south of the capital Beirut. Its name means a fishery. It is a city of 200,000 inhabitants mainly of the Muslim Sunni, Shiite, and Christian Greek Catholic and Maronite.

A picture of the city of Sidon, Lebanon:

A map of the location of Sidon, Lebanon:

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 07:14 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 29:2-21:

"Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt."

"And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven."

"When they took hol of thee by thy hand, thou didst break, and rend all their shoulder; and when they leaned upon thee, thou brakest, and madest all their loins to be at a stand."

"Therefore, Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee."

"And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste;"

"Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Sy-e'-ne (a city in the south of Egypt) even unto the border of E-thi-o'-pia (a country situated in the Horn of Africa)."

"No foot of a man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years."

"And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries."

"Son of man, Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great service against Ty'-rus (Lebanon): every head was made bald, and every shoulder was peeled: yet had no wages, nor his army, for Ty'rus (Lebanon), for the service that he had served against it."

"Therefore; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army."

"I have given him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he served against it, because they wrought for me,"

"In that day I will cause the horn of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give the house of Israel thee opening of the mouth in the midst of them;"

NOTE:

In relation to Egypt: Egypt is a country mainly in North Africa, with the Sinai Peninsula forming a land bridge in Western Asia. Covering an area of about 1,010,000 square kilometers (390,000 sq mi), Egypt borders the Mediterranean Sea to the north, the Gaza Strip and Israel to the northeast, the Red Sea to the east, Sudan to the south and Libya to the west.

Map of the location of Egypt:

In relation to Sy-e'-ne: Sy-e'-ne is a city in the south of Egypt. It stands on the east bank of the Nile at the first cataract and is a busy market and tourist center.

Picture of the city of Sy-e'-ne, Egypt:

In relation to E-thi-o'-pia: E-thi-o'-pia is a landlocked country situated in the Horn of Africa. Ethiopia is bordered by Eritrea to the north, Sudan to the west, Kenya to the south, Somalia to the east and Djibouti to the northeast.

Map of the location of E-thi-o'-pia:

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:56 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 30:10-15:

"Thus; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar king of Babylon."

"He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain."

"And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers:"

"Thus; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph (one of the most ancient and important cities of Egypt - It was the capital of Lower Egypt): and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt."

"And I will make Path'ros (the name generally given to Upper Egypt - the Thebaid of the Greeks, as distinguished from Matsor, or Lower Egypt) desolate, and will set fire in Zo'an (a minor provincial town in the 12th century. But with the establishment of the 21st Dynasty under Smendes, the town is transformed into Egypt's capital, and its "renown" is established in succeeding centuries as the country's capital, from ca. 1069 to 727 BCE), and will execute judgments in No."

"And I will pour my fury upon Sin (previously a city in Egypt, called by the Greeks Pelusium), the strength of Egypt; and I will cut off the multitude of No."

NOTE:

In relation to Noph: Noph or Moph was the Hebrew name for the ancient Egyptian city of Memphis, which stood on the Nile near the site of modern-day Cairo. It is mentioned several times in the Hebrew Bible (Isaiah 19:13; Jeremiah 2:16; 44:1; 46:14, 19; Ezekiel. 30:13, 16).

A map of the location of Noph, Egypt (Modern day Memphis, Egypt):

A picture of pyramids and ruins at Noph, Egypt:

In relation to Path'ros: Path'ros was a place located in Ancient Egypt. It is mentioned the Bible, in the Book of Jeremiah, chapter 44:1 and 15, Book of Isaiah 11: 11; Book of Ezekiel 29: 14; 30: 14. It is associated with Upper Egypt. Upper Egypt is a narrow strip of land that extends from the cataract section of Upper Egypt, between El-Ayait and Asyut is sometimes known as Middle Egypt.

A map showing the location of Upper Egypt:

In relation to Zo'an: Zo'an is an ancient city in Egypt. Its remains are located in the Nile River delta. Zo'an is now part of modern day Tanis, Egypt.

A map of the location of Zo'an, (Tanis) Egypt:

A picture of ancient ruins in Zo'an, (Tanis) Egypt:

In relation to Sin: Sin was a city in the eastern extremes of Egypt's Nile Delta, 30 km to the southeast of the modern Port Said.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 02:15 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 30:16-26:

"And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin (previously a city in Egypt, called by the Greeks Pelusium), shall have great pain, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph (a city of ancient Egypt, situated on that western bank of the Nile, about nine miles south of Cairo, and five from the great pyramids and the Sphinx) shall have distresses daily."

"The young men of A'-ven (a place in the lower part of Egypt that borders the land of Goshen) and Pi-be'-seth (a town of lower Egypt situated on the west bank of the Pelusiac branch of the Nile) shall fall by the sword: and these cities shall go into captivity."

"At Te-haph'-ne-hes (ancient city, NE Egypt, on Lake Manzala) also the day shall be darkened, when I shall break there the yokes of Egypt: and the pomp of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a cloud shall cover her, and her daughters shall go into captivity."

"Thus will I execute judgments in Egypt:"

"And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh day of the month,"

"Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand."

"And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries."

"And I will srengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and put my sword in his hand: but I will break Pharaoh's arms, and he shall groan before him with the groanings of a deadly wounded man."

"But I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the arms of Pharaoh shall fall down; when I shall put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall stretch it out upon the land of Egypt."

"And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countries;"

NOTE:

In relation to Aven: In Ezekiel 30:17 Aven is generally believed to refer to ON, the city in Egypt called Heliopolis by the Greeks. Aven was one of the most ancient cities of Egypt, and capital of the 13th Lower Egyptian nome. The ancient city stood five miles (8 km) east of the Nile north of the apex of the Delta.

A map of the location of Heliopolis (Aven):

In relation to Pi-be'-seth: Pi-be'-seth was on the western bank of the Pelusiac branch of the Nile, about 40 miles North of Memphis, about 15 miles Northeast of On.

In relation to Te-haph'-ne-hes: Te-haph'-ne-hes was a city in Egypt located approx 18 miles (29 km) east southeast from Tanis.

A map of the location of Te-haph'-ne-hes (Modern day Tel Defenneh):

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 12:00 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 32:1-16

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the sease: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers."

"I will therefore spread out my net over thee with a company of many people; and they shall bring thee up in my net."

"Then I will leave thee upon the land, I will cast thee forth upon the open field, and will cause all the fowls of heaven to remain upon thee, and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee."

"And I will lay thy flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with thy height."

"I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee."

"I will also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not known."

"Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall."

"The sword of Babylon shall come upon thee."

"By the swords of the mighty will I cause thy multitude to fall, the terrible of the nations, all of them: and they shall spoil the pomp of Egypt, and all the multitude thereof shall be destroyed."

"When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein,"

"This is the lamentation wherewith they shall lament her: the daughters of the nations shall lament her: they shall lament for her, even for Egypt, and for all her multitude,"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 11:23 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 32:18-32

"Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit."

"They shall fall in the midst of them that are slain by the sword: she is delivered to the sword: draw her and all her multitudes."

"The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie, slain by the sword."

"Assh'-ur (a city of the Assyrian Empire) is there and all her company: his graves are about him: all of them slain, fallen by the sword."

"Whose graves are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round about her grave: all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which caused terror in the land of the living."

"There is E'-lam (the province lying south of Assyria and east of Persia proper, to which Herodotus gives the name of Cissia) and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit."

"They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slain."

"There is Me'-shech ( A son of Japheth who is said to be one of the sons of Noah in the Bible. In Arabic citations, his name is normally given as Yafeth ibn Nuh), Tu'-bal (A son of Japheth, who is said to be one of the sons of Noah in the Bible. In Arabic citations, his name is normally given as Yafeth ibn Nuh), and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living."

"And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen, which are gone down with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living."

"Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst, and shalt lie with them that are slain with the sword."

"There is E'-dom (An ancient country of Palestine between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba), her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the sword: they shall lie with them that go down to the pit."

"There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zi-'do-ni-ans (Lebanon), which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie with them that be slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit."

"Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, even Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword,"

"For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of them that are slain with the sword, even Pharaoh and all his multitude."

NOTE:

In relation to Assh'-ur: Assh'-ur was an ancient religious capital of Assyria. It is located on the Tigris River, 60 mi (97 km) south of Mosul, Iraq. The name Ashur was applied to the city, to Assyria itself, and to Assyria's principal god. The capital's site was originally occupied c. 2500 BC.

A Map showing the location of the Assyrian Empire and the city of Assh'-ur (also known as Assur):

In Relation to E'-lam: E'-lam was an ancient country of southwest Asia in present-day southwest Iran. It was established east of the Tigris River before 3000 b.c. and was known for its warlike people, traditionally thought to be descended from Noah's son Shem.

A Map of the location of the Elamite Heartland :

In relation to Me'-shech and Tu'-bal: Me'-shech and Tu'-bal were both said to be sons of the man Japheth who is said to be one of the sons of Noah in the Bible. In the Bible, Japheth is ascribed seven sons: Gomer, Magog, Tiras, Javan, Meshech, Tubal, and Madai. According to Josephus (Antiquities of the Jews I.6):

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:28 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 30:2-9

"Son of man, prophesy and say, Howl ye, Woe worth the day!"

"For the day is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."

"And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in E-thi-o'-pi-a, when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shall be broken down."

"E-thi-o'-pi-a, and Lib'-y-a, and Lyd'-i-a ((Also known as "Anatolia", which is a peninsula of Western Asia which forms the greater part of the Asian portion of Turkey), and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword."

"They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down: from the tower of Sy-e'-ne (a city in the south of Egypt). shall they fall in it by the sword,"

"They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down from the tower of Sy-e'-ne (a city in the south of Egypt) shall they fall in it by the sword."

"And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted."

'When I have set fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed."

"In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless E-thi-o'-pi-ans afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh."

NOTE:

In relation to E-thi-o'-pi-a: E-thi-o'-pi-a is a landlocked country situated in the Horn of Africa. Ethiopia is bordered by Eritrea to the north, Sudan to the west, Kenya to the south, Somalia to the east and Djibouti to the northeast. Its size is 1,100,000 km² with an estimated population of over 78,000,000. Its capital is Addis Ababa.

A map of the location of E-thi-o'-pi-a:

In relation to Lib'-y-a: Lib'-y-a is a country located in North Africa. Bordering the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Libya lies between Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west.

A map of the location of Lib'-y-a:

In relation to Lyd'-i-a: Lyd'-i-a was an Iron Age kingdom of western Asia Minor located generally east of ancient Ionia in the modern Turkish provinces of Manisa and inland İzmir. Its population spoke an Anatolian language known as Lydian.

A map of the location of Lyd'-i-a:

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 11:25 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The final prophecies of Ezekiel/World War 3 that I will be posting involve the prophecies of The land of Gog/Magog. Now, there many theories of exactly where the land of Gog/Magog is really located, but I personally believe that Ezekiel was trying to describe China and Mongolia as we know them today.

One thing is absolutely made clear in the prophecies of Ezekiel about the land of Gog/Magog. And that is that of all the countries listed to be involved in World War 3 in the chapters of Ezekiel, no other country or countries appear to wield as much power as does the Lands of Gog/Magog. In fact, Ezekiel makes it very clear that countries like Persia (Iran) and others, will join this great army that comes out of the land of Gog/Magog in order to wreak destruction in the Middle-East.

In our modern day, there are only two countries that could fit the description of the army from the land of Gog/Magog which is to fill the entire Middle-East with soldiers. That would be the United States, and China. However, it is easy to see which one Ezekiel was talking about because even in our modern day, Persia (Iran) would not join forces with the United States against parts of the Middle-East.

Therefore, in my opinion, the only logical conclusion is that Ezekiel was describing the modern day Red Chinese/Mongolian Army when he referred to the "Lands of Gog/Magog".

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:10 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Qur'an also contains prophecies of World War 3 and the army from Gog/Magog.

The Qur'an:

A painting by Qasim, 16th century, illustrating the building of the wallGog and Magog appear in Qur'an sura Al-Kahf (The Cave), 18:83-98, as Yajuj and Majuj (Ya-juj/Ya-jewj and Ma-juj/Ma-jewj).

Some Muslim scholars contend that the Gog in Ezekiel verse 38:2 should be read Yajuj (there is a "Y immediately before Gog in the Hebrew version).

The verses state that "Dhul-Qarnayn (the one with two horns) travelled the world in three directions, until he found a tribe threatened by Gog and Magog, who were of an "evil and destructive nature" and "caused great corruption on earth."

"The people offered tribute in exchange for protection. Dhul-Qarnayn agreed to help them, but refused the tribute; he constructed a great wall that the hostile nations were unable to penetrate. They will be trapped there until doomsday, and their escape will be a sign of the end:"

“But when Gog and Magog are let loose and they rush headlong down every height (or advantage). Then will the True Promise draw near" - (Qur'an 21:96-97)

Some Muslim scholars including Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi and Tibri believe the Qur'anic Gog and Magog are intended to be the Mongols.

Sources note that Mogog may denote the Mongols, whose very name may be a corruption of Mogog. Indeed, Arab writers referred to the Great Wall of China as the “wall of al Mogog”.

The Mongols were a serious threat to Muslim power during the Middle Ages, attacking Muslim civilizations such as the Seljuq dynasty in Persia (Iran), and eventually destroying the Abbasid caliphate in Baghdad and the Khwarezmian Empire of Central Asia.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:16 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the Alexander Romance:

The older accounts influenced the authors of the Alexander Romance, a late and romanticized account of Alexander the Great's conquests. According to the Romance, Alexander came to a northern land devastated by incursions from barbarian peoples, including Gog and Magog. Alexander defends the land by constructing the Gates of Alexander, an immense wall between two mountains that will stop the invaders until the end times.

Marco Polo:

In The Travels dictated by Marco Polo, Gog and Magog are regions of Tenduk, a province belonging to Prester John, and governed by one George, fourth in descent from the original John. According to this account Gog (locally Ung) is inhabited by a tribe called the Gog, whilst Magog (or Mongul) is inhabited by Tatars. This may imply that the author had heard of the Tartars of Mongolia and was multiplying their attributes and territories, as well as mixing in the Prester John legend.

Marco Polo thought that Gog and Magog were the Mongols. According to him, the native names were "Ung and Mungul"- the Gog lived in Ung, and the Tartars lived in Mungul.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:20 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The descendants of Magog settled to the far north of Israel, likely in Europe and northern Asia (Ezekiel 38:2). Magog seems to be used to refer to "northern barbarians" in general, The people of Magog are described as skilled warriors (Ezekiel 38:15; 39:3-9).

The word "mongolian" is frequently used to define the whole population of inner and northern Asia. The mongol is Japhetic in origin. In the Indian language the word "mongol" is "mongou"; sometimes the ending MGG or MNG is introduced. According to this tongue the words "mangul" and "magog" are one and the same.

The word Mongolian is one which is frequently used to denote the whole population of inner and northern Asia. At the outset we must carefully define a term like this. The type of race so often called in manuals of ethnology 'Mongolian'. let us designate the term 'Turanian'-the significance of which is co-extensive with the scriptural 'Japhetic.'....'Mongol' must be reserved as the title of that race which, however far afield it may since have wandered, issued from the territory distinctively designated "Mongolia.'"
Now the name Mongol and the name Magog are, with slight variations, identical. "Mongol" Mongou. In India "Mongol" became Mogh-ul--Mgg represents Mng, "Mongol" is "Magog."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:25 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 38:2-12:

"Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Ma'-gog (China + Mongolia), the chief prince of Me'-shech (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah) and Tu'bal (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah), and prophesy against him."

"And say, Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Me'-Shech (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah) and Tu'bal (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah):"

"And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:"

"Persia (Iran), E-thi-o'-pi-a, and Lib'-y-a with them; all of them with shield and helmet."

"Go'mer (The eldest son of Japheth the son of Noah), and all his bands; the house of To-gar'mah (third son of Gomer, and grandson of Japheth) and Georgia (The people of Kartlos who was a son of To-gar'mah and the great grandson of the Biblical Japheth the son of Noah) of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee."

"Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them."

"After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

"Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee."

"Thus; it shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:"

"And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

"To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

NOTE:

In relation to Persia: Persia is another name for Iran and Iran was formerly known internationally as Persia until 1935. Iran is a country in Central Eurasia, located on the northeastern shore of the Persian Gulf and the southern shore of the Caspian Sea. Since 1949, "Persia" and "Iran" have been used interchangeably in cultural context, however, Iran is the name used officially in political context.

Iran has a population of over seventy million. It is a country of special geostrategic significance due to its central location in Eurasia. Iran is bordered on the north by Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. As Iran is a littoral state of the Caspian Sea, which is an inland sea and condominium, Kazakhstan and Russia are also Iran's direct neighbors to the north. Iran is bordered on the east by Afghanistan and Pakistan, on the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and on the west by Turkey and Iraq.

Map of the location of Iran:

In relation to Go'mer: Go'mer was the the eldest son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah (and therefore Go'mer is of the Japhetic line), and father of Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah, according to the "Table of Nations" in the Hebrew Bible.

In relation to To-gar'mah: To-gar'mah is the third son of Gomer (Eldest son of Japheth who was a son of Noah), and grandson of Japheth, brother of Ashkenaz and Riphat. In Ezekiel 38:6 the northernmost house of Togarmah will follow Gog. Through Assyrian folk etymology it became Til-Garimu, now the site of Gürün, Turkey (pronounced Gürin by Armenian, without vowel harmony).

In relation to Georgia: Georgia is a transcontinental country in the South Caucasus region, located at the dividing line between Europe and Asia. It is bordered by the Russian Federation to the north, Azerbaijan to the east, Armenia to the south, and Turkey to the southwest. Georgians call themselves Kartvelebi, their land Sakartvelo, and their language Kartuli. According to legend, the ancestor of the Kartvelian people was Kartlos, one of the sons of To-gar'mah and also the great grandson of the Biblical Japheth who is the son of the biblical Noah. Kartvelian peoples are ethnic groups in southern Caucasus that speak South Caucasian languages. Georgia is one of the 4 main places that contains Kartvelian peoples.

A map of the location of Georgia:

In relation to Turkey: Turkey is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia and Thrace (Rumelia) in the Balkan region of southeastern Europe. Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan (the exclave of Nakhichevan) and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. The Mediterranean Sea and Cyprus are to the south; the Aegean Sea and Archipelago are to the west; and the Black Sea is to the north.

Map of the location of Turkey:

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 08:41 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 38:12-22:

"She'-ba (kingdom in Ethiopia or Yemen), and De'-dan (settlemen on the north-west coast of the Persian Gulf), and the merchants of Tar'-shish (a city of southern Asia Minor), with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, in that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou know it?"

"And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:"

"And thou shalt come against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes."

"Thus; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?"

"And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, that my fury shall come up in my face."

"And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains: every man's sword shall be against his brother."

"And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, and overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone."

In relation to She'-ba: She'-ba was a southern kingdom mentioned in the Jewish scriptures (Old Testament) and the Qur'an. The actual location of the historical kingdom is disputed between southern Arabia and the Horn of Africa; the kingdom may have been situated in either present-day Ethiopia or present-day Yemen, or both.

A map showing the location of She'-ba:

In relation to De'-dan: De'-dan is a roster of the trading partners of the city of Tyre (today in modern Lebanon), where Dedan is noted as a nation or kingdom which traded in saddle blankets (Ezekiel 27:20). The oasis kingdom is also mentioned in the the prophetic vision of the war of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38; see also, Revelation 20:8 ), and appears to be a nation of significance in this end-times prophecy of Ezekiel. In Ezekiel 38:13, Dedan is joined with Sheba, and "Tarshish and all her strong lions", all these nations joining together to inquire of the advancing armies of Gog. De'-dan is now known as modern day Al Ula in northern Saudi Arabia. The Al-`Ula oasis some 110 km southwest of Tayma (380 km north of Medina) in northwestern Arabia was located at the incense route. It was the capital of the ancient Lihyanites (Dedanites).

A map showing the location of De'-dan (Now modern day Al-Ula), Saudi Arabia:

In relation to Tar'-shish: Tar'-shish (also known as Tarsus) is a city, and a large district, in Mersin Province, Turkey, 15 km (9 mi) from the city of Mersin and near (40 km) to the city of Adana. With a history going back over 9,000 years Tarsus has long been an important stop for traders, a focal point of many civilisations including the Ancient Romans when Tarsus was capital of the province of Cilicia, scene of the first meeting between Mark Antony and Cleopatra and birthplace of Saint Paul.

A map showing the location of Tar'-shish (Tarsus), Turkey:

In relation to Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia is an Arab country and the largest country of the Arabian Peninsula. It is bordered by Jordan on the northwest, Iraq on the north and northeast, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates on the east, Oman on the southeast, and Yemen on the south. The Persian Gulf lies to the northeast and the Red Sea to its west.

A map showing the location of Saudi Arabia:

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 06:56 AM