KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3

Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, And The Bible On World War 3
Started by: NuclearWinter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 39:1-10:

"THEREFORE, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Me'-shech (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah) and Tu'bal (Son of Japheth who was the son of the biblical Noah):"

"And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:"

"And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand."

"Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured."

"Thou shalt fall upon the open field:"

"And I will send a fire on Ma'-gog (China + Mongolia), and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:"

"Behold it is come and it is done"

"And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:"

"So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them."

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 12:03 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 39:10-20:

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it the valley of Ha'-mon-gog."

"And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land."

"Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified,"

"And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search."

"And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Ha'-mon-gog."

"And also the name of the city shall be Ha-mo'-nah. Thus shall they cleanse the land."

"And, thou son of man; speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood."

"Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Ba'-shan (a country that extended from Gilead in the south to Hermon in the north, and from the Jordan river on the west to Salcah on the east)."

"And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you."

"Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war."

NOTE:

In relation to Ha-mo'-nah: Ha-mo'-nah is a name figuratively assigned to the place in which the slaughter and burial of the forces of Gog were to take place (Ezek 39:16).

In relation to Ba'-shan: Ba'-shan is a biblical place first mentioned in Genesis 14:5, where it is said that Chedorlaomer and his confederates "smote the Rephaim in Ashteroth," where Og the king of Bashan had his residence. At the time of Israel's entrance into the Promised Land, Og came out against them, but was utterly routed (Numbers 21:33-35; Deuteronomy 3:1-7). This country extended from Gilead (in modern day Jordan) in the south to Hermon (On the border of modern day Syria and Lebanon) in the north, and from the Jordan river (a river in Southwest Asia) on the west to Salcah (a Syrian city in the As Suwayda governorate, southern Syria) on the east.

A picture of the Jordan river (One of the borders of Ba'-shan):

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 12:23 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

EZEKIEL 39:20-29:

"And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them."

"So the house of Israel shall know from that day and forward."

"And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword."

"According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them."

"Therefore; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my name;"

"After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid."

"When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;"

"Which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there."

"Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 12:26 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANIEL 8:20-26:

"The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Me'-di-a (the areas of present day Kurdistan, Hamedan, Tehran, Azarbaijan, north of Esfahan and Zanjan in Iran) and Persia (Iran)."

"And the rough goat is the king of Gre'-ci-a (Greece): and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king."

"Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power."

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up."

"And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the people."

"And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

In relation to Me'-di-a: Me'-di-a was an Iranian Empire which stretched from the southern shore of the Black Sea and Aran province (the modern-day Republic of Azerbaijan) to north and Central Asia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and which included many tributary states, including the Persians, who eventually supplanted and absorbed the Median empire in the Achaemenid Persian Empire.

A map of the location of the Empire of Me'-di-a:

In relation to Gre'-ci-a: Gre'-ci-a translated means Greece, the country, and Greece being named after the Goddess of beauty from the Roman Empire. Greece is a country in southeastern Europe, situated on the southern end of the Balkan Peninsula. It has borders with Albania, the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the east. The Aegean Sea lies to the east and south of mainland Greece, while the Ionian Sea lies to the west. Both parts of the Eastern Mediterranean basin feature a vast number of islands, islets and rock islands.

A map showing the location of Gre'-ci-a (Greece):

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:47 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANIEL 11:2-13:

"And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia (Iran): and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Gre'-ci-a (Greece)."

"And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will."

"And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those."

"And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion."

"And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times."

"But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:"

"And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north."

"So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land."

"But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then he shall return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress."

"And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand."

"And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it."

"For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:33 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANIEL 11:13-26:

"And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall."

"So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand."

"But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed."

"He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him."

"After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him."

"Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found."

"Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days shall he be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle."

"And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries."

"And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant."

"And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people."

"He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time."

"And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him."

"Yea, they that feed of the portion of this meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:41 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANIEL 11:26-35:

"And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed."

"Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land."

"At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter."

"For the ships of Chit'-tim (The islands and coasts of the Mediterranean and the races that inhabit them) shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant."

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but people shall be strong, and do exploits."

"And they that understand among the people shall instruct man: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days."

"Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries."

"And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed."

NOTE:

In relation to Chit'-tim: Chit'-tim was the name of the area that originally designated the Phoenicians only, although it came latterly to be used as a name for all of the islands and various settlements on the sea-coasts which they had occupied, and then eventually as a name for the people who succeeded them when the Phoenician power decayed. Hence it designates generally the islands and coasts of the Mediterranean and the races that inhabit them. The Mediterranean Sea is a sea off the Atlantic Ocean surrounded by the Mediterranean region and almost completely enclosed by land: on the north by Europe and Turkey, on the south by Africa, and on the east by the Levant.

A map of The Mediterranean Sea as well as its islands and coasts:

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:17 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

DANIEL 11:36-45:

"And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above ever god, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done."

"Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

"And at the time of them end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over."

"He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom (An ancient country of Palestine between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba), and Moab (mountainous strip of land in Jordan), and the chief of the children of Ammon (an area east of the Jordan river)."

"He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape."

"But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Lib'-y-ans and the E-thi-o'-pians shall be at his steps."

"But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many."

"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:32 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I am so glad nuke didnt leave us....I been gone for a few weeks but I have so much to keep me going now...I love kmc!!!!!woohoo!!!!!

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:57 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I am so glad nuke didnt leave us....I been gone for a few weeks but I have so much to keep me going now...I love kmc!!!!!woohoo!!!!!

Glad to see you back Jack.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:00 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

REVELATIONS 6:4-8:

"And there went another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

REVELATIONS 9:16:

"And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200,000,000): and I heard the number of them."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:01 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

REVELATIONS 11:3-10:

"And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom (one of a group of five towns in the Biblical Pentapolis region also collectively referred to as "the Cities of the Plain") and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

"And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves."

"And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

NOTE:

In relation to Sodom: According to the Old Testament Biblical book of Genesis, Sodom and Gomorrah were two cities in the Bible which were destroyed by God. For the sins of their inhabitants Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim were destroyed by "brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven" (Genesis 19:24-25). In Christianity and Islam, their names have become synonymous with impenitent sin, and their fall with a proverbial manifestation of God's wrath (Jude 1:7,) Qur'an. Sodom was one of a group of five towns, the Pentapolis (Wisdom 10:6): Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim, and Bela -- also called Zoar (Genesis 19:22). The Pentapolis region is also collectively referred to as "the Cities of the Plain" (Genesis 13:12) since they were all sited on the plain of the River Jordan, in an area that constituted the southern limit of the lands of the Canaanites (Genesis 10:19).

An illustration of the Destruction of the city of Sodom:

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:19 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

REVELATIONS 17:12-14:

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

REVELATIONS 19:11-21:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself."

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:"

"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army."

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

"And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:26 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS PREDICTIONS

The Dead Sea Scrolls are ancient texts stored in earthen jars and hidden in desert caves for centuries until discovered in 1947. A great apocalyptic scroll found among the Dead Sea library is called the War Scroll. It depicts, in a prophetic way, great conflict between the forces of good (the Sons of Light) and the forces of evil (the Sons of Darkness) at the end of the age. While a series of fierce battles is predicted, the battles themselves are not actually described.

Instead, the bulk of the document is a vivid description of liturgical praise. At the heart of it there is no fighting at all, but participation in a great liturgical ceremony, with trumpets, standards, and shining armor. In the final analysis, the battle is won by praise, by personal purity, by a noble state of mind. The longest of all the texts in the Dead Sea library is The Temple Scroll. The Temple Scroll represents the dream of a new spiritual center, in the heart of Jerusalem, beaming light to all the world, yet existing, for the time-being, only in minds of the sect called the Essenes.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:20 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

In The Bible Code, "Syria" is encoded with "World War".

It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected.

"Russia", "China" and "USA" all also appear with "World War" in the Bible Code. But they are the three superpowers most likely to be inolved. "Syria" is the surprise.

The words "Syria", "Russia", "China" and "USA" all apear next to the words "World War" in the Bible Code.

"Iran" and "Libya" are also encoded next to the words "Syria" and "World War".

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code. "World War" also appears in the same place.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:24 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The following words can be found encoded together in The Bible Code:

"Joel", "Ezekiel", "Magog", "War", "Vatic" "Apocalyptic", "Premonitory", "Prophetic", "registered", "written", "recorded","Israel", "Egypt", "Jordan", "Ethiopia", "tribesofEphraim", "Manasseh", "Reuben", "Libya", "Russia","China", "USA", "Japan", "Hawaii", "lion", "grizzlybear", "vulture", "eagle", "leopard", "panther", "tiger", "extermination", "destruction", "extinction", "annihilation", "ransack", "vaporize" "evaporate", and "steam".

NOTE:

In relation to Joel: Joel was the name of a descendant of the Biblical Reuben who was a son of the Biblical Jacob (son of the Biblical Isaac).

In relation to the "tribesofEphraim": The "tribesofEphraim" were an Israelite Tribe founded by a man named Ephraim, who was a son of the Biblical Joseph and who was the eleventh son of the Biblical Jacob (son of the Biblical Isaac).

In relation to Manasseh: Manasseh was the other son of the Biblical Joseph (Son of the Biblical Jacob who was the son of the Biblical Isaac). Manasseh was also the founder of the The Tribe of Mannaseh which was one of the Tribes of Israel.

In relation to Reuben: Reuben was the first (eldest) son of the Biblical Jacob (Son of the Biblical Isaac), and the founder of the Israelite Tribe of Reuben in the Book of Genesis.

In relation to Japan: Japan is an island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies to the east of the Sea of Japan, People's Republic of China, North Korea, South Korea and Russia, stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south. Japan comprises over 3,000 islands making it an archipelago. The four largest islands are Honshū, Hokkaidō, Kyūshū and Shikoku, together accounting for 97% of Japan's land area. Most of the islands are mountainous, many volcanic; for example, Japan’s highest peak, Mount Fuji, is a volcano.

A map of the location of Japan:

In relation to Hawaii: Hawaii is a state in the United States, located on an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan, and northeast of Australia.

A map of the location of Hawaii:

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:59 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BIBLE CODE:

The following words can be found encoded together in The Bible Code:

"Pestilence", "Earthquake", "Poison", "Annihilation", "Destruction", "ruination", "devastation", "rocket", "projectile", "missile", "Babylon", and "China".

NOTE:

The term Babylon could be used to either describe the modern day countries of Iraq or the United States. So this is a code for what looks to be a potential germ warfare attack on one of the two of those places.

Another possibility is that this code could be describing a germ warfare attack on China from the United States. This is because it is highly unlikely that any such attack on China would originate from the country of Iraq.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Apr 20th, 2009 at 01:19 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 01:13 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is what the Hopi Indians have prophesized about World War 3:

Emergence to the Fifth World:

"The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a Kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life. "World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa). The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil."

Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers. "The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.' "That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon."

[Some Hopi spokespersons suggest that Hale-Bopp is the Blue Star.] The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony. "The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun."

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left. "This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns) "This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons) "This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers." (Longhorn cattle)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks) "This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines) "This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.) "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills) "This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies) "And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease."

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth
World."

"According to prophecy, the day will come when people in high places will be hunted. This will get out of control. The hunting will gather strength and spread. This situation might even erupt on our land. Finally, this will lead us to the Biblical version of Armageddon (the Hopi version is closely related). A final decisive battle between good and evil. This will occur under one God or Chief. The prophets say we will speak one language and that this will happen in Hopiland, in the village of Oraibi , where the new life plan will be drawn, in the pattern and cycle of religion. Here also a final decision will be made for the wicked. They will be beheaded and speak no more. If this does not materialize there will be a total destruction through the acts of man or nature."

"This prophecy is related to the Biblical version of that which may yet come to pass. It goes on to say that common people will become concerned and frustrated because of their hectic world. They will be particularly against the bloodthirsty policies and the deceitfulness of the world leaders. The common people the world over will band together to fight for world peace. They will realize that their leaders have failed. People in high places will be hunted down like animals, perhaps through terrorism. In turn leaders will retaliate and begin hunting each other. This condition will gather strength and spread far and wide. It will get out of control the world over. Revolution could erupt on our land. "The liberators will come in from the west with great force. They will drop down from the sky like rain. They will have no mercy. We must not get on the house tops to watch. They will shake us by our ears, like children who have been bad. This will be the final decisive battle between good and evil. This battle will cleanse the heart of people and restore our Mother Earth from illness, and the wicked will be gotten rid of. "If this fails to materialize, our Great Creator through nature will do the task according to their [sic] plans. It could be total destruction in any form."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:03 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Eventually a gourd full of ashes would be invented, which, if dropped from the sky, would boil the oceans and burn the land causing nothing to grow for many years. This would be the sign for a certain Hopi to bring out the teachings in order to warn the world that the third and final event would happen soon and could bring an end to all life unless people correct themselves and their leaders in time. "The final stage, called The Great Day of Purification, has been described as a Mystery Egg in which the forces of the Swastika and the Sun plus a third force symbolized by the color red culminate either in total rebirth or total annihilation; we don't know which. But the choice is yours; war and natural catastrophe may be involved. The degree of violence will be determined by the degree of inequity caused among the peoples of the world and in the balance of nature. In this crisis rich and poor will be forced to struggle as equals in order to survive. "

"It is known that our True White Brother, when he comes, will be all powerful and will wear a red cap or red cloak. He will be large in population and belong to no religion but his very own. He will bring with him the sacred stone tablets. With him there will be two great ones, both very wise and powerful. One will have a symbol or sign of the swastika, which represents purity and is Female, a producer of life. The third one or the second one of the two helpers to our True White Brother will have a sign of a symbol of the sun. He, too, will be many people and very wise and powerful. [One will have the symbol of the moja, or cross.] We have in our sacred Kachina ceremonies a gourd rattle which is still in use today with these symbols of these powerful helpers of our True Brother. It is also prophesied that, if these three fail to fulfill their mission, then the one from the west will come like a big storm. He will be many in numbers and unmerciful. When he comes he will cover the land like the red ants and overtake this land in one day."

"Today I call upon all of us, from right here at home, Hotevilla, where we too are guilty of gossiping and causing divisions even among our own families, out to the entire world where thievery, war, and lying go on every day. These divisions will not be our salvation. Wars only bring more wars, never peace. Only by joining together in a Spiritual Peace with love in our hearts for one another, love in our hearts for the Great Spirit and Mother Earth, shall we be saved from the terrible Purification Day which is just ahead."

"The Forces of Purification We have teachings and prophecies informing us that we must be alert for the signs and omens which will come about to give us courage and strength to stand on our beliefs. Blood will flow. Our hair and our clothing will be scattered upon the earth. Nature will speak to us with its mighty breath of wind. There will be earthquakes and floods causing great disasters, changes in the seasons and in the weather, disappearance of wildlife, and famine in different forms. There will be gradual corruption and confusion among the leaders and the people all over the world, and wars will come about like powerful winds. All of this has been planned from the beginning of creation. We will have three people standing behind us, ready to fulfill our prophecies when we get into hopeless difficulties: the Moha Symbol (which refers to a plant that has a long root, milky sap, grows back when cut off, and has a flower shaped like a swastika, symbolizing the four great forces of nature in motion), the Sun Symbol, and the Red Symbol. Bahanna's intrusion into the Hopi way of life will set the Moha symbol in motion, so that the four great forces of nature (the four directions, the controlling forces, the original force) will rock the world into war. When this happens we will know that our prophecies are coming true. We will gather strength and stand firm. This great movement will fall, but because its subsistence is milk, and because it is controlled by the four forces of nature, it will rise again to put the world in motion, creating another war, in which both the Moha and the Sun Symbol will be at work. (To the swastika-like Moha -Germany- in conjunction with the Rising Sun -Japan-) Then it will rest in order to rise a third time. Our prophecy foretells that the third event will be the decisive one."

"The third and last, which will it bring forth, purification or destruction? The third event will depend upon the Red Symbol, which will take command, setting the four forces of nature (Moha) in motion for the benefit of the Sun."

"Now at this second meeting with Massau'u, he told us that within the life of this current world, there would be three phases of life where the whole world would be shaken up. Three nations would rise up and shake the world. This we interpret to mean world wars. Now up at the left side we see a symbol. This is what is painted on the Hopi ceremonial rattles that are given to children. The rattle symbolizes the world. The painting on the rattle shows the symbols of the countries that would shake the world three times. I think that the swastika in the middle symbolizes the German people, who had that for a symbol. They brought the United States into the First and Second World Wars. The sun symbol signifies the Japanese people who brought the United States into the Second World War. Pasivaya, an old religious leader from Shipaulovi, told me that the third nation to rise up would have its national symbols in red. The people would wear red caps or red robes. The world has been shaken up twice already. There is one more war left."

"If you, the nations of this Earth, create another great war, the Hopi believe we humans will burn ourselves to death with ashes."

"Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects. Bomb shelters will be useless, for Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of Life."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:04 AM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is the prophecy of some kind of missile attack on the Western United States (The California Region) by a spaniard named A. C. Valdez:

"In 1929 I was preaching in Vancouver, British Columbia. I had gone to the 6th Avenue Church that seats 1,000 people. The old building is gone now. I sat down on the platform, and looked down on the congregation for the Sunday morning service. There were 18 people. I had crossed the continent, from Los Angeles, to get to that meeting. Eighteen people in my first service. My first thought was, My Lord and my God, the nerve, asking me to come across the country to stand here in front of eighteen people. Now, that was my first thought. Now, I no sooner thought that, when God spoke to my heart and said, "Son, I want you to comfort these people." They needed comfort. Brother, he gave me the capacity to comfort them. I started preaching comforting words. If I had given way to the human, I would have skinned them alive, and tacked their hides up on the wall. People in a condition like that don't need a skinning, they need comfort. God helped me. He poured in the oil and the wine. He helped me to comfort those people. They began to cry all over the place, as they needed comfort, the tears began to stream down their cheeks. They had gone through a terrible trial in that city. And the name of "Pentecost" was in the newspapers of that city, and it wasn't very good. The things that they had put into the newspapers were enough to keep most anybody away. I had eighteen people on the inside, and thousands on the outside. God began to work and the Spirit began to come forth."

"By the following Sunday the place was well filled. The Holy Ghost began to bring them in. By the end of the third week they had to take down the partition that separated the coat room from the main auditorium to put more seats in that auditorium that seated a thousand. It packed out. They packed the place, standing up and down the winding stairs, and outside of the church building and out into the street. The Glory of God came down. Souls began to get saved and the sick were healed. We had a glorious victory of the world of the flesh and the devil. The ministers were so happy. They said, "Lord, in spite of that death, you've given us victory." Right in the middle of that victory, I stood in 6th Avenue Church one day with the power of God on me. All of a sudden, the ceiling just disappeared. Now when I say vision, my friends, I know that some visions are what the Bible calls "night visions", like in a dream. You will find that in the Bible. Dreams are also called visions. Generally speaking, a vision is differentiated by what you see with your eyes open. That which you see when you are not asleep. I began to see this vision and the Lord showed me. I looked up, I saw what answers to the description of an I.C.B.M. (Inter-continental Ballistic Missile). Just as real as any picture that you would see, or the real thing, if you've ever seen one of those missiles. It was just as real as you would look upon one if it were right in front of you, two or three feet away."

"I saw it! It was passing over a skim of clouds. Not heavy clouds, but a thin skim of clouds. I was standing on the side of this mountain, a residential district. I was looking over into a bay area. It would appear like I was in Berkeley, if you've ever been to Berkeley, and the Berkeley Hills. I was looking into the bay area toward San Francisco. The San Francisco Bay region, that direction. I saw the freeway. I don't say that it was the Oakland freeway that is there today. I don't know where it was, my friends. I do know this, that I was standing on the side of this mountain, overlooking a huge metropolis. When I saw this missile directed toward the city, and suddenly, being electronically controlled no doubt, it plummeted right down into the city and then exploded. Then I saw the fireball, which answers to the description of what I have seen in a civil defense film release of the first Hydrogen bomb explosion. This happened in 1929! Yet I saw it as clear as I see you here tonight. There was a purpose in it. I have been warning people ever since, that this thing is coming. As the day approaches, my friends, I feel more vibrant than ever before. I have got to bear testimony to what I saw with my eyes! I have got to warn God's people that they must live in the Spirit, and walk in the Spirit and be filled with the Spirit, if they want God's protection in these last days! I saw this thing blossom out in all of its beautiful colors. Did you ever see a picture of it? It's a beautiful sight, but a horrible sight. All of the colors of the rainbow you can see in that big ball as it swells out. Then the pressure that it creates following the explosion. It demolishes everything before it. It leaves a crater over 300 feet deep and over 2 miles across. It is capable of destroying a huge metropolis the size of New York City in one blast. Even though there were no freeways in 1929, I saw freeways. I saw them run and jump in their cars to escape, but there was no escape!"

"I saw the aftermath of this explosion. I saw all of the detail. The Spirit of the Lord picked me up. Like St. Paul, whether in the body or out of the body, I don't know. All I know is, my friends, that God took me, and whisked me across that area where the bomb hit in the midst of that huge metropolis. There was nothing left. The center where it struck was molten, like molten glass. It wasn't until I was carried away beyond the residential area that I began to see any sign of debris. Finally, I came to what looked similar to snow or sand drifts piled up against the fences and buildings. I saw piles of iron, like broom straw, only much finer than broom straw. It was in piles, and in patterns. Everything completely destroyed! Finally, way, way out, beyond what I felt was the residential area, I began to find signs of human beings, only in pieces. Torsos, heads, hands, arms and legs. They were scattered around everywhere! The Spirit of the Lord carried me out further. I began to find signs of life. People were running. Everybody was blind. I didn't know in 1929 that if you are 35 miles away from the explosion and you happened to be looking in that direction you would never see again. I didn't know that at that time. Everybody was blind, my friends; they were running and screaming and bumping up against this and that and the other, bouncing back, children blind and screaming, and crying out for their parents, and parents for their children."

"The farther I went the more the confusion, and the cries increased! My friends, even tonight, while I am speaking to you, I can hear those cries! I can hear those cries, children and parents screaming out for one another! It was a terrible sight to behold! If I were to live ten-thousand years I know I could just close my eyes, and hear those screams, and see the terror that was written all over the faces of parents and children! A terrible sight indeed! (NOTE: After seeing this destruction, he then sees another people. He does not understand what he is seeing, but these are the people that "Escape to a Dwelling Place of Zion". He is in truth, seeing an end time vision, surely given to him by Jah.) Then, my friends, the Spirit of the Lord took me, oh, I wonder how fast I was going. I could see the mountains and the hills just passing before me. I came sweeping down over a large valley. In the distance, I could see as I began to approach, a body of people that looked like tens of thousands. I don't know how many were there. It was a sea of people. Long before I got there I could see, as I came down closer, I could discern them. They had their handkerchiefs, they were wiping their tears from their eyes."

"Then for the first the first time, I began to hear heavenly anthems. Heavenly anthems, I could hear the Hallelujahs in bass, in tenor, in soprano and in alto voices blending together. That mass of humanity were lifted together by the heavenly music. I came right down in the midst of them. There they were, God's people. This is what I saw, friends. They were all dressed up like they were ready for the Sunday service. Their hair was parted, nothing was disturbed. There was no soil on their shirts, they were cared for so perfectly that everything was in order. Their faces were clean, their clothing was clean. Everything was in order. The only word that you could use to describe them would be meticulous! Glory to God! It is going to be a marvelous thing to be in the hands of God in these last days! Glory to God! What a wonderful thing to be in the hands of God! I say that God is going to protect His people in these last days IF! . . . they live in the Spirit, and walk in the Spirit and keep filled with the Spirit!"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 11:24 AM