KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jason Bourne vs John Mclane

Jason Bourne vs John Mclane
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

All the better for slicing enemy ass as he kicks it. wink

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:49 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hoooooooooooooboy.......no objectivity here, is there? McClaine winning this=

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

None whatsoever!!!! laughing out loud

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damon brings Affleck in FTW

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:28 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ Yea, Daredevil would smack McClane effortlessly.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:51 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I'm going with McClane.... Because his movies don't suck balls. Hate the Bourne series with a passion

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:56 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
I'm going with McClane.... Because his movies don't suck balls. Hate the Bourne series with a passion

You've just admitted to being completely biased and therefore your opinion holds very little to no weight in this debate. wink

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:00 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's SpoOony. That's like.... his thing.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:02 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Placidity
You've just admitted to being completely biased and therefore your opinion holds very little to no weight in this debate. wink

They're fictional characters written by two different people, they're not on the same scale, therefor opinion is all that counts...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:07 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if it's a stupid one.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

If you believe my opinion to be stupid that's your prerogative, I don't enjoy the Bourne films, I feel the camera work is horrible, trying to create realism they prevent a fight scene or car chase from being viewed as it's violently shaking around all over the place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:14 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

No your opinion doesn't count because it's clear you are backing McClane because you didn't like the Bourne movies and aren't basing your view on the merits of each character.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:16 AM
§P0oONY

No your opinion doesn't count because it's clear you are backing McClane because you didn't like the Bourne movies and aren't basing your view on the merits of each character.

Wow, and that matters why?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:18 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Wow, and that matters why?

No troll food for you today sorry.

Edit: BTW... I hate Superman, but I love Spiderman movies. Therefore Spiderman would beat him in a fight. kThnx.

Last edited by Placidity on Jan 5th, 2009 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:20 AM
§P0oONY

No troll food for you today sorry.

Edit: BTW... I hate Superman, but I love Spiderman movies. Therefore Spiderman would beat him in a fight. kThnx.

Oh please, don't give me that bullshit. I'll compare the characters the way I choose to, McClane is the better character in my eyes, therefor (as they're both fictional characters) McClane wins in a fight, because I prefer him, and as they're fictional they can be manipulated as so. If you have a problem with this then too bad. You can disagree or have a problem with it but in the end of the day my opinion and how I choose to interpret the thread are just as valid...

So Yipee Ki Yay Mother ****er.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:26 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please, don't give me that bullshit. I'll compare the characters the way I choose to, McClane is the better character in my eyes, therefor (as they're both fictional characters) McClane wins in a fight, because I prefer him, and as they're fictional they can be manipulated as so. If you have a problem with this then too bad. You can disagree or have a problem with it but in the end of the day my opinion and how I choose to interpret the thread are just as valid...

They're valid, just stupid.

And no, not in my opinion. Your reasoning for why Mcclaine wins is factually moronic, no offense.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:30 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
They're valid, just stupid.

And no, not in my opinion. Your reasoning for why Mcclaine wins is factually moronic, no offense.

Oh yes and rattling of "facts" and pointless references which hold no basis in reality to justify why one fictional character is better than another is soooo much better. Yes.... My approach is really the moronic one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:41 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yes.... My approach is really the moronic one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm glad you can see clearly now.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:45 AM
§P0oONY

I'm glad you can see clearly now.
Ha.... ha.... ha..... Witty.........

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:51 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes and rattling of "facts" and pointless references which hold no basis in reality to justify why one fictional character is better than another is soooo much better. Yes.... My approach is really the moronic one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:53 AM