KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Mind control in the field of art... Selling there souls for roc and roll?

Mind control in the field of art... Selling there souls for roc and roll?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Mind control in the field of art... Selling there souls for roc and roll?

jim morrison possesed?

One thing is pretty obvious - Jim was possessed by entities from the spirit world. On stage, he often let the demons inside of him speak in different voices. Please watch this video of Jim Morrison and The Doors, an excerpt from the 10 hours+ expose of the occult rock industry: "They Sold Their Souls For Rock'n'Roll". However, you need to be warned! This is pretty creepy at times

this video of morrison performing is scary! its likes something out of the exorcist. he shouts in a possesed voice..WE WANT THE WORLD AND WE WANT IT...YOU ARE ALL SLAVES
http://www.illuminati-news.com/videos/thedoors.wmv

bob dylan possesed?

One clue is from one of his websites: www.bobdylanstore.com. It shows his logo, which is nothing less than The All-Seeing Eye of Horus, a main Illuminati symbol, also present on the back of the One Dollar bill. I e-mailed BobDylanStore.com and asked them why those obvious occult symbols are used in Dylan's merchandise when the rock star is supposed to be a Christian. I never got a reply. One thing is certain - Dylan being an overt occultist in the 70s is well aware of the meaning of this symbol.

Another clue, which I find quite interesting, is from an interview with Ed Bradley on "60 Minutes" around the time when Dylan released the first volume of his book trilogy: "Chronicles". I happened to watch it on video.google. Here Dylan suggests he made a bargain with the Devil. This is how the story goes:

Ed Bradley, in the beginning of the interview, asks Dylan how he could write such marvelous songs in the 60s. Dylan replies that he really doesn't know; that they were "magically written", and that he can't write songs like that anymore. He also tells Bradley that he felt pretty early in his life that he had a certain "destiny" that he had to keep silent about. By the end of the interview, about 14 minutes and 50 seconds into it, Bradley asks:

- Why do you still do it...why are you still out here?

Dylan replies: - Well, it goes back to that destiny thing. I made a bargain with the...(here Dylan catches himself and doesn't complete the sentence. He continues): You know, a long time ago and...I'm...holding up my end...

Bradley: - What was your bargain?

Dylan: - To get where...ah...I am now.

Bradley (smiling): - Should I ask whom you made the bargain with?

Dylan (nervously smiling and stuttering) - With...with...with...yeah, with the Chief...eh...the Chief Commander...

Bradley: - Of this Earth??? (which is the Devil)

Dylan: - Uhum...of...of this Earth and the world we can't see (Dylan's smile and nervous laughter is shifting back to the melancholy sadness that has been his only expression throughout the whole interview up until Bradley asks about the Devil).

are these demons the reptilian entitys? jim morrision once said he was the 'LIZARD KING' who could do anything

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-...ield-of-art.htm

Great read

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Jan 4th, 2009 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 03:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote