KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Time To Tell The Truth About Israel ...... Without Fear Of The Mind Police

Time To Tell The Truth About Israel ...... Without Fear Of The Mind Police
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

They show dead bodies on news sites and channels. That is all considered viewable by all.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, look, it's not what many consider to be a "conspiracy". It is a conspiracy. The word has a specific, defined meaning.

And things that are about a conspiracy...should be in the conspiracy forum.

I know what the meaning of the word conspiracy means but you know what i meant. Conspiracy theories are often times subjective where as the word conspiracy isn't and i may have been using the word conspiracy improperly to describe Deanos interest in conspiracy theories but you had to have known that.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I disagree.

I think he constructed a very fine post with many facts as well as many suggestions, suggestions that inspire a few questions. It's Deano, of course his political threads are going to have an air of what many may consider to be conspiracy but i think he did a good job with this one. Why not debate the elements you believe to be conspiracy?
The subject content of this thread is very important and topical. There are many things about this war that no one knows. I think shrouding these threads in the conspiracy forum, a forum where mostly only "conspiracy theorists" go is unfair.
Could Deano have contributed this information and suggestions in already existing thread on the topic? Perhaps but thats no reason to send this thread into the basement, if it has to be moved why not a merge.

He didn't make any facts...It's a cut n paste job from David Icke's website...as Deano's threads invariabley are...Infact there is one way to tell which ones are and which aren't...The ones that begin with "Hello all.." are David Icke articles complete with pictures.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 12:33 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

does it matter? no it doesnt

you can either

a: choose to respond approprietly

b: not respond at all

its that simple.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 02:45 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Deano

you can either

its that simple.

Seems Icke can't keep his conspiracies in order. If the Rothchilds (aka the Jews) run America as this story claims, where does the Babylonian Brotherhood, the all controlling global elite and lizard people fit in, aren't they supposed to be pulling the world's strings, as Icke has ranted before?

Edit: or do "the Jews" = Babylonian Brotherhood/Global Elite/Lizard people all in one?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 5th, 2009 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 04:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Well looks like the Rothchilds have some influence here as well, it has been movedsmile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:12 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Robtard
Seems Icke can't keep his conspiracies in order. If the Rothchilds (aka the Jews) run America as this story claims, where does the Babylonian Brotherhood, the all controlling global elite and lizard people fit in, aren't they supposed to be pulling the world's strings, as Icke has ranted before?

Edit: or do "the Jews" = Babylonian Brotherhood/Global Elite/Lizard people all in one?

see if you read his work it might become a bit more clear. it saves having these little rants

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 05:16 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can either

its that simple.

Is this you trying to stifle free speech?...Oh the irony.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 05:44 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Agree with me or go away. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 10:36 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

see if you read his work it might become a bit more clear. it saves having these little rants

I read what you copy and paste of his, obviously. If you're taking the time to reply, at least answer the question(s) I pose, instead of answering with a dodge.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 08:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by jaden101
Is this you trying to stifle free speech?...Oh the irony.

dont be silly. you know what i was saying

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:27 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Robtard
I read what you copy and paste of his, obviously. If you're taking the time to reply, at least answer the question(s) I pose, instead of answering with a dodge.

its complex. check out his work. it will explain in detal

as far as icke is concerned, the brotherhood (illuminati) are the people at the top. these are the people icke claims are possesed by these reptiliian entitys. demons as many people call them. check my recent thread on mind control and possesion.

the rothschilds are part of this brotherhood, though maybe not right at the top of the pyramid

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:33 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Is Israel going to gang up with the big, bad New World Order?

Did someone forget to tell you that Israel is actually retaliating to attacks. They only happen to be surrounded COMPLETELY by their worst enemies.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 12:52 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cujo131

So why did they establish a country there again?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 09:19 PM
cujo131 is currently offline Click here to Send cujo131 a Private Message Find more posts by cujo131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

They established a country there first. The others rose to power around them.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 04:56 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Shaggs
They established a country there first. The others rose to power around them.
#

Thats total rubbish...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:12 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
#

Thats total rubbish...

Kingdom of Israel, beeyeotch.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

its complex. check out his work. it will explain in detal

as far as icke is concerned, the brotherhood (illuminati) are the people at the top. these are the people icke claims are possesed by these reptiliian entitys. demons as many people call them. check my recent thread on mind control and possesion.

the rothschilds are part of this brotherhood, though maybe not right at the top of the pyramid

You seemed to sum it up nicely there, so it doesn't seem so complex:

Super secret group who controls the world/pulls it's strings are reptilians, the Jews are their cohorts. Check.

Seriously Deano, you really; I mean REALLY believe this?

Sure the super-rich/powerful ultimately have control and they do what they've always done, play the game to secure their future, but that's a far cry from 'demon brotherhood' controlling the fate of mankind. *menancingly rubs hands together*

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:17 AM
Deano

look...i always take socrates quote into consideration

''the only wisdom is in knowing you know nothing''

who knows if there is entitys in other dimensions.

do you know?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:20 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what do beings in another dimension have to do with Israel?

There may well be other dimensions and beings that live there...the idea that they are reptilian and control the earth is utterly absurd though.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:50 PM