KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tomb Raider vs. Robin

Tomb Raider vs. Robin
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Tomb Raider vs. Robin

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:27 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Tomb Raider. Just put a bullet between Robin's eyes.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:06 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hell of a necro Bump, thought this was a new poster.

Robin FTW.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Trackz was very active back in the day. Big Blade fan.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Blade’s pretty damn cool, though!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

+ 1 Dislike for Grave Robbers

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 01:44 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Lara

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 03:37 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I cant see it. She’s good, but not Bat family good.
I mean, unless this is Damian Robin? She might get him on his sheer lack of experience.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 09:25 PM
SamZED

Well, which version are we talking about? Because the older one was dodging gun shots and killing dinosaurs and demigods. I’d say she’s up there with comic book humans when it comes to impossible feats.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:51 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Which feats?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:52 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

By the older one I mean the one it was easier to jerk off to.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:52 AM
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Which feats?
The ones I mentioned above to name a few.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:53 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I played part 1 and 2 and honestly I found absolutely nothing impressive featwise.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:56 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Are we including Lara from the old Top Cow comics? She was pretty formidable in that iirc, but it's been donkeys years since I read it.

I don't know if she'd beat any Robin though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^What he said.

Plus which Robin was it in 2009?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Would have been just before Flashpoint, so Damian, iirc. Unless he was dead. **** if I remember.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Aug 15th, 2018 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know that they've been doing newer Tomb Raider comics tied into the recent games.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 07:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Lara in Topcow was very very good (I’m assuming we are using her best portrayals, which would be the comic showings in TC). She is amazing with guns, great in martial arts, faces off against some good foes, takes out multiple enemies, and has very good agility.

She’s a beast.

Unfortunately, she’s simply not at the level that has been shown for any of the (main) Robins - Dick, Jason, Tim and Damien.

Even as kids, any of them could handle a special ops team with nothing but their hands. And if it’s 2009, this means Damien ...who although being the youngest happens to be the best Robin in hand to hand (comparing with the others at similar ages), having being taught by the best of the LoA and Bruce.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 07:38 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was never too impressed w. Damien, but i -have- heard that comparative h2h skill/at the same age fact before.
Dang you for being the voice of reason, spetznaz!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 09:40 AM