KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tomb Raider vs. Robin

Tomb Raider vs. Robin
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I was never too impressed w. Damien, but i -have- heard that comparative h2h skill/at the same age fact before.
Dang you for being the voice of reason, spetznaz!

😄

I have always thought of the Robins in the following way:

Dick Grayson - The most physically agile/acrobatic, the most mature, and the most good natured;
Jason Todd - The most brutal, the most spontaneous, the most resourceful (in a different way from Tim below);
Tim Drake- The most intelligent (by far, potentially rivaling Bruce when it comes to pure intellect and detective work), the most resourceful from a tech level (being considered one of the smartest young people in the DC universe in more recent depictions, with some interesting tech), the best detective (again, second only to Bruce and Detective Chimp, and the only other person apart from Bruce called ‘detective’ by Ras al Ghul);
Damien Wayne - The best fighter of the lot (again, under his mother’s care given the best the League of Assassins could offer, and this was before Bruce came into play ...he probably didn’t need anything from Bruce), and the most lethal (while Todd is brutal, Damien is lethal and it’s taken Bruce to dull that sharp edge down a bit).

Obviously all of the four can do what each can do - Dick is a good detective, Tim was taught partially by Shiva, Damien is very agile and Jason has shown some interesting technology ...but what I listed are their main strengths.

Any of them devastate Lara Croft. Dick makes it look easy, Jason makes us want to call the cops or a psychologist, Tim short-circuits her nerve synapses from a mile away, while Damien plain kills her.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:49 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wow, consider me of changed mind on Damian. thumb up

I can at least fall back on the fact that i’ve always thought of Robins 1, 2, and 3 the same as you described though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote