KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:26 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what exactly would your problem with that be?

I mean, you claim that the world has been ruled by the same families for thousands of years so a new world order would mean a change in that.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

they are evil jaden. thats the problem

but at least its established that a new world order is no crackpot conspiracy theory anymore.

so what shall we do about it?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the problem is that the conspiracy definition of new world order differs from the political new world order...hence every time a politician uses the phrase the conspiracy theorists freak out.

there have been several times in the last 100 years when a new world order has been established. the league of nations, the UN, the post cold war years. All of them are the result of massive global conflict or huge changes in politcal stances of countries.

That's a helluva lot different than your belief that a small number of ricl people covertly control the entire world.

So yes..the "new world order" that you imagine is indeed a crackpot conspiracy theory.

But i feel you're missing my point. Which is that if this small number of rich people already control the world...then why would a change in that...aka a new world order be a bad thing?...you're not happy with the status quo so what's wrong with Obama changing it?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 09:48 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

because the rich people would still be controlling it jaden. they dont have complete power over us yet but will do soon with a world government and microchipping of people. oh yes.

the league of nations and un were stepping stones for world government.

''oh how can we stop these terrible wars happening again?'

we can introduce the united nations, centralising more power'

cool

now its..

'how can we stop all these terrible wars and atrocitys.?

'well we can introduce world government'

the new world order is creeping out more and more into reality and if you want to believe its happening by accident then thats your choice.
its all planned. someone once said that nothing in politics happens by accident. it is indeed all planned

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 07:12 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe it's happening by accident because i don't believe it's happening at all. You have nothing to counter the point that even with organisations like the UN and the EU etc that the world is more divided politically, religiously, economically and culturally than it has ever been in the last 150 years.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 09:44 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The first step is to combine the economies of the World. They want to control us by the purse strings, since they realize this is the only way they can ever have any real control over us.

The European Union and the South American Union (UNASUR) have already been created. It's just a matter of time before they try and make a final push for a North American Union.

The only good news is that they may very well be too far behind scheduel. Although I know for a fact that these people are obsessed with dates and times, so doing things on scheduel is a must for them. However, unexpected events may have turned their attention away for just long enough already as to make their dream of a New World Order an impossibility.

And with the coming Pole-Shift within the next 3 years, there is no way they can finish their goal of total World dominance within that specific timeframe.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Jan 10th, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:00 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

The people who ignorantly think that Obama is going to bring major change to the country and are comparing him to kennedy are fools and are in for a very rude awakening.31 of the 37 appointees of his are former appointees of Clintons.that was announced on the major news networks.the same ones that people voted out of office cause they were so corrupt.Also some are even former appointees of Bushs remaining.and bringing in MRS CLINTON to be secretary of state? thats HARDLY change.thats not change at all.thats just continuing the same corrupt plans of the previous administrations.Plus just like Mccain,he voted to reinstate Bushs PATRIOT ACT he signed which allows the government to spy on its own citizens.He has already shown that unlike kennedy,he is not a president that is for us by these moves.They are in for a very rude awakening all those fools in chicage that were so excited about him being elected.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

For once i actually agree with Parker....I don't think Obama will make the slightest bit of difference. He might give the US a slightly better reputation overseas but he wont implement anything drastically reformative.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:06 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
because the rich people would still be controlling it jaden. they dont have complete power over us yet but will do soon with a world government and microchipping of people. oh yes.

the league of nations and un were stepping stones for world government.

''oh how can we stop these terrible wars happening again?'

we can introduce the united nations, centralising more power'

cool

now its..

'how can we stop all these terrible wars and atrocitys.?

'well we can introduce world government'

the new world order is creeping out more and more into reality and if you want to believe its happening by accident then thats your choice.
its all planned. someone once said that nothing in politics happens by accident. it is indeed all planned

yeah unless the american people wake up and form a revolution,eventually they will get their new world order and get us chipped and everything.our forefathers who signed the declaration of independence would be appalled if they were alive today to see how the american people have let these elite people take over the government like they have.we got our freedom in 1776 by FIGHTING for it.The american people these days dont understand that and are too ignorant to see whats really going on around them,and the ones that know,ignorantly dont care and dont want to do nothing about it.sad but true. and yes,you are right Deano,it was actually FDR himself who said -Nothing in politics happens by accident,it is all planned.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 10th, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 10:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

New World Order = World Government Dictatorship.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 12:32 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

>_> Winters right on that

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 04:20 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like that picture of Sakura you have. I want it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 04:30 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by Mr Parker
The people who ignorantly think that Obama is going to bring major Change to the country and are comparing him to kennedy are fools and are in for a very rude awakening.31 of the 37 appointees of his are former appointees of Clintons.that was announced on the major news networks.the same ones that people voted out of office cause they were so corrupt.Also some are even former appointees of Bushs remaining.and bringing in MRS CLINTON to be secretary of state? thats HARDLY Change.thats not Change at all.thats just continuing the same corrupt plans of the previous administrations.Plus just like Mccain,he voted to reinstate Bushs PATRIOT ACT he signed which allows the government to spy on its own citizens.He has already shown that unlike kennedy,he is not a president that is for us by these moves.They are in for a very rude awakening all those fools in chicage that were so excited about him being elected.

This is just addressing the "NO Change" idea.The problem is there will be Change. The "Assault Riffle Bill" or (BAN) was authored by Bidden and The Democrats have always wanted to unarm us.The Republicans, to there only credit ,overturned this. Obama will see this through. I cant remember who, Im SURE JADEN does, but i think it was B.Franklin that said "Armed people are Citizens, Unarmed people are Subjects."

And During the Clinton Admin. The Military was extremely downsized. Obama Reinstating the "Clinton" appointees and basically having the same Admin. will Embolden the worlds Imperialists to do what they want. Russia has already started. They plan to take back All the States that were the Former Soviet Union. KIm Jung Il will invade South Koreas. China will secure All Asiatic countries. India WIll Annex Pakistan, or try. The Only place that we will have any War stance will be the MId-east but You know how bad Israel is hated. I think it will be WWIII and it will be an Orwellian concept were the people will think the only way to make peace is through Martial Law world wide. Then Those Hand-full of people who have had this in the plans for so long will have there NEW WORLD ORDER.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 02:39 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I cant remember who, Im SURE JADEN does, but i think it was B.Franklin that said "Armed people are Citizens, Unarmed people are Subjects."

always prefered the "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 03:10 PM
Deano

obama does what he is told like the good puppet he is.

and jaden yes the world is divided and thats how they need it to be at this time because it causes chaos. divide and conquer is there motto.

and when enough strife is caused, and when the spirits are broken, then they can offer the solution of world government. and then over the years they can mould the world in there image, 1984 style

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 06:31 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

blah blah blah...you cant have it both ways...either there's a secret society controlling the world or there's not...and there's not...and there wont ever be and your delusions will stay just that.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 07:21 PM
Deano

i dont think you have grasped the secret sociiety aspect

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 08:56 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well either there's a 1 world government or there's not...either we're all ruled by lizards from another dimension or we're not...The evidence would suggest the "not"...We're also nowhere near the whole world calling for a single government...infact the only time i can see anything rising above blind patriotism and massive religious hatred would be a massive natural disaster.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 09:12 PM
Deano

what are you talking about? the conspiracy is deep. there are many different theorys that go off in different directions. but whatever the differences ; one stays the same...that a group of rich men are running the show. whether they are controlled by lizards or the tooth fairy is irrelevent. unless you are only going on what david icke says.

quote:
We're also nowhere near the whole world calling for a single government...infact the only time i can see anything rising above blind patriotism and massive religious hatred would be a massive natural disaster.

like a pole shift in 2012 eek!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 10:32 PM